Liberalism must be defeated

See. Not one example .

Cons love to just spout off their stupid delusions and then expect everyone to take it as fact .

Sure they do.They aren't just AltRight. They have their own Alternative Reality, where facts just don't matter.
View attachment 104513

I'll bet you are the wittiest boy in your entire 4th grade class.

4780502+_f744c2ecda8184c38e586ca9960f228c.jpg

Kaz plans to cry at us until we give in.

You can't tell the difference between crying and blasting the shit out of you? Damn you're a stupid cvnt. I hope you found yourself a great sugar daddy because you aren't earning a living on your own

Kaz plans to cry at us until we give in.

She offered to let us see her panties if we promised not to laugh at her so much.

Your dream is to "see" panties? Thanks for confirming what I keep telling you. You're obsessed with the hotties in Trump's family and on Fox because you aren't getting any. That was remarkably honest for you, BULLSHIT

If only we had some laws against physical assault and inciting violence to be able to stop all those pesky liberals. :rolleyes:

Exactly, you're violent and out of control. Ask any black liberal cop at Trump rallies

Troll thread. So all the business owning liberals who employ people must be shut down. Check. Makes sense.

Some folk let words like liberal or conservative upset them. Weak minded radical kooks.

Weird OP. Seems dated and less than natural. It isn't of the style that I've come to expect from you.

What's the deal, kaz ?

Read the list. If you don't see any of that, you are clearly just loony left

Weird OP is weird.

Exactly, your attempts to claim to not be a hard core leftist are belied when the rubber hits the road. You really don't see the obvious, do you? You really believe as the media led you by the nose that BLM didn't call for dead cops, it was Trumpsters who attacked the protesters, that liberal teachers don't freely back Democrats while attacking Republicans in the classrooms, that universities aren't shutting down all free speech that isn't hard left. You really, truly don't see it, do you? You think the media is right because it's "owned by corporations" don't you?

Weird OP. Seems dated and less than natural. It isn't of the style that I've come to expect from you.

What's the deal, kaz ?

Weird OP is weird.

Exactly, your attempts to claim to not be a hard core leftist are belied when the rubber hits the road. You really don't see the obvious, do you? You really believe as the media led you by the nose that BLM didn't call for dead cops, it was Trumpsters who attacked the protesters, that liberal teachers don't freely back Democrats while attacking Republicans in the classrooms, that universities aren't shutting down all free speech that isn't hard left. You really, truly don't see it, do you? You think the media is right because it's "owned by corporations" don't you?

Well....I see. You've had a rough go of it. Take care.

What's the deal, kaz ?

Weird OP is weird.

Well....I see. You've had a rough go of it. Take care.

Try opening your eyes once in awhile

See. Not one example .

Cons love to just spout off their stupid delusions and then expect everyone to take it as fact .

Sure they do.They aren't just AltRight. They have their own Alternative Reality, where facts just don't matter.

Bravo. You think libertarians are alt-right. Of course you do. I didn't think anyone could top Wheel Chair boy in stupid, and you hit it out of the park on the first swing. Same question to you. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are while you say libertarian = alt-right ...

Actually, I never mentioned libertarians specifically, even they fall into the con category with all the rest of the right wing. I said cons have their own alternative reality. I guess that's why you were so easily able to accuse me of saying what I did't say in my post.

See. Not one example .

Bravo. You think libertarians are alt-right. Of course you do. I didn't think anyone could top Wheel Chair boy in stupid, and you hit it out of the park on the first swing. Same question to you. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are while you say libertarian = alt-right ...

Actually, I never mentioned libertarians specifically, even they fall into the con category with all the rest of the right wing. I said cons have their own alternative reality. I guess that's why you were so easily able to accuse me of saying what I did't say in my post.

Silly me, I expected you were reading the discussion you were commenting on. I stand corrected. Not sure how you think admitting that makes you look better, but whatever ...

See. Not one example .

Silly me, I expected you were reading the discussion you were commenting on. I stand corrected. Not sure how you think admitting that makes you look better, but whatever ...

Libertarians weren't even mentioned in this thread until post# 18 where you accused me of calling them AlrRight. Looks like someone is hallucinating about what is being said, but it's not me.

See. Not one example .

Libertarians weren't even mentioned in this thread until post# 18 where you accused me of calling them AlrRight. Looks like someone is hallucinating about what is being said, but it's not me.

Exactly. In post #2 Timmy called me a Republican. That was my point

And?

And?

I said you didn't read the discussion. My bad, you didn't understand it

You can't tell the difference between crying and blasting the shit out of you?

Sure we can.

What you do, our sweet little bitch, is plainly crying. It's all you're capable of.

Oh, did I just trigger you?

I'm not sorry. Snowflakes like you need to be dragged out of their safe spaces and exposed to reality.

Forum List

Back