Liberalism must be defeated

You can't tell the difference between crying and blasting the shit out of you?

Sure we can.

What you do, our sweet little bitch, is plainly crying. It's all you're capable of.

Oh, did I just trigger you?

I'm not sorry. Snowflakes like you need to be dragged out of their safe spaces and exposed to reality.

What?

shell-shocked.jpg

Sure we can.

What you do, our sweet little bitch, is plainly crying. It's all you're capable of.

I'm not sorry. Snowflakes like you need to be dragged out of their safe spaces and exposed to reality.

What?

shell-shocked.jpg

Suck a massive dick you fag.I hope I triggered your ass!

Sure we can.

What?

shell-shocked.jpg

Suck a massive dick you fag.I hope I triggered your ass!

You're Mamooth? And it's interesting your obsession with size ...

Liberalism is going further and further down the past of blind devotion to the Democrat party and total oblivion of dissent.

At Trump rallies, leftists are:

- Physically assaulting Trump supporters
- Attempting to shout down Trump from speaking
- Blocking Trump supporters from getting to events

Beyond rallies

- Teachers openly espouse Democrats and attack Republicans while telling any dissenting view to STFU because politics shouldn't be in the classroom
- Supporting extremist hate groups like BLM even when they advocate killing cops
- Unfriend Republicans on social media
- Tell anyone who voted for Trump not to eat at their restaurant
- Universities rally against anyone speaking who isn't liberal. Weren't universities supposed to be the ones who want free speech and new ideas?

Democrats are shouting down with hate anyone who disagrees with them. In Hollywood, they are threatening to boycott anyone who isn't liberal from parts and the music industry is threatening to ostracize anyone who would play at Trump's inauguration.

People who aren't liberal are increasingly afraid to state our views. My daughter lives in a bastion of liberalism, Berkeley. Far from tolerance, she doesn't tell anyone she's not liberal as she would lose friends and endlessly argue with others.

And liberal mobs are attacking people for even looking like a Trump supporter. AKA is white and well groomed.

It's out of hand and time to fight back. Clearly Trump being elected came as a reaction to that, but liberals are a bunch of kamikazes who have no bounds in trying to end freedom from government and freedom to even disagree with them.

People need to not just vote for Trump in silence, but it's time to speak out and fight back and say the name of the left: hatred and intolerance
Well, the Republicans will have the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court and most state houses.

It's all on them now, there are no excuses.

The Rs have had congress for two years and haven't done anything. Oh wait, the Rs haven't done anything for some 50 years. None of that will change after Jan20th.

OP, if you want an end to liberal values, you should start with outlawing the teachings of Jesus. And, after all, it's not as though christians would miss that.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Liberalism is going further and further down the past of blind devotion to the Democrat party and total oblivion of dissent.

Beyond rallies

- Teachers openly espouse Democrats and attack Republicans while telling any dissenting view to STFU because politics shouldn't be in the classroom
- Supporting extremist hate groups like BLM even when they advocate killing cops
- Universities rally against anyone speaking who isn't liberal. Weren't universities supposed to be the ones who want free speech and new ideas?

Democrats are shouting down with hate anyone who disagrees with them. In Hollywood, they are threatening to boycott anyone who isn't liberal from parts and the music industry is threatening to ostracize anyone who would play at Trump's inauguration.

People who aren't liberal are increasingly afraid to state our views. My daughter lives in a bastion of liberalism, Berkeley. Far from tolerance, she doesn't tell anyone she's not liberal as she would lose friends and endlessly argue with others.

And liberal mobs are attacking people for even looking like a Trump supporter. AKA is white and well groomed.

It's out of hand and time to fight back. Clearly Trump being elected came as a reaction to that, but liberals are a bunch of kamikazes who have no bounds in trying to end freedom from government and freedom to even disagree with them.

People need to not just vote for Trump in silence, but it's time to speak out and fight back and say the name of the left: hatred and intolerance
Well, the Republicans will have the White House, House, Senate, Supreme Court and most state houses.

The Rs have had congress for two years and haven't done anything. Oh wait, the Rs haven't done anything for some 50 years. None of that will change after Jan20th.

OP, if you want an end to liberal values, you should start with outlawing the teachings of Jesus. And, after all, it's not as though christians would miss that.

Have you ever considered getting an IQ test to see if you have one?

Beyond rallies

Given enough time they will eat themselves. It's in their nature.

I was smart enough not to vote for either of the main bufoons. I do not trust either and don't consider them as someone I should respect.

Today's progressives have taken the final bat-shit crazy step of fascism. They will not tolerate anything short of complete and total submission to their marxism.

Liberalism must be defeated. Liberalism will be defeated. We defeated the British. We defeated the Nazi's. We will defeat liberalism.

Beyond rallies

You will hate the next 8 years Dudley Luddite.....:lol:

Forum List

Back