Liberals and the Horrible No Good Very Bad June

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
So let's look at all the things that are (probably) going to go wrong for the Libs this June.

1. Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected.

2. Obamacare repealed as unconstitutional.

3. Illinois Austerity measures voted in.

What other things are probably going to go wrong for the libs, and what are the libs going to do about it?:eusa_whistle:

I'd really like to hear what libs on this board plan to do when(if) all three of these things happen?

But good news on the economy trumps all of those little issues.

The only good news coming on the economy is that Obama is floundering in the polls and will lose re-election.
The one truism Carville made that's dead on the money with almost a century of evidence to back it.

I'm still wondering what the goals and efforts will be from the left when June goes as bad as it probably will.

So let's look at all the things that are (probably) going to go wrong for the Libs this June.

What other things are probably going to go wrong for the libs, and what are the libs going to do about it?:eusa_whistle:

I'd really like to hear what libs on this board plan to do when(if) all three of these things happen?

Isn't the Supreme Court going to decide the Arizona issue?

Isn't the Supreme Court going to decide the Arizona issue?

There's also another case pending of states suing the FedGov claiming Obamacare's Medicare mandate amounts to unconstitutional coercion.

Boy. June could be worse than the title suggests for libs.

What is the Upshot of Low(er) Gas Prices? - Energy and Environment Experts

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping from a high of $3.90 in April to $3.68 last week.

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping

Well, it is still May and the Pubs had a pleasant weekend on the Nations Highway's thanks to the Obama Administration ...

The ACA is passed legislation - what the courts decide will either reopen the dialog or confirm its legality - either way it will be a positive campaign issue for finding a solution for soaring medical expenses that is already accomplished by the Administration. The pubs will be compelled to their own swords by public ridicule by a R's SCOTUS ruling overturning the Historical ACA ...

Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected - good luck keeping their jobs.

Not to worry!!!

You can always rely on Joe Scarborough doing his......

.....whiney, lil' Teabaggin'-bitch routine....

346.gif

"WAAAAAAAAA!!! YOU PICKED ON GEORGE BUSH!!!!!"

.....whenever Obama finally pulls-the-pin on the nitro.....and, leave you clowns in a cloud-o'-dust.....on the way to Term II!!!

Last edited:

The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has been steadily dropping from a high of $3.90 in April to $3.68 last week.

Well, it is still May and the Pubs had a pleasant weekend on the Nations Highway's thanks to the Obama Administration ...

The ACA is passed legislation - what the courts decide will either reopen the dialog or confirm its legality - either way it will be a positive campaign issue for finding a solution for soaring medical expenses that is already accomplished by the Administration. The pubs will be compelled to their own swords by public ridicule by a R's SCOTUS ruling overturning the Historical ACA ...

Walker, Kleefitsch and the GOP state senators re-elected - good luck keeping their jobs.

Gas is dropping because the economy is slowing down. Again.
I'm surprised the libs don't spin the declining economy as a "jobs program for people in the bankruptcy industry."

Since very few care about one and three and number two is unlikely to happen, June should be a decent month.

Since very few care about one and three and number two is unlikely to happen, June should be a decent month.
Okay, denial is an option I guess.

I'm sure those two swing states care very much. I know it's the #1 topic of all my neighbors. If you watch TV, listen to radio or go on the search engine we're bombarded with ads.

I'm surprised the libs don't spin the declining economy as a "jobs program for people in the bankruptcy industry."

So....what.....The Mitt has some magical-formula to REVERSE China's slow-down, and RAISE prices-at-the-pump, again?????

323.png

SPIN?!?! I'm dizzy from what you're slinging! I'd like to see the post that stated, when gas prices were increasing that the economy is speeding up. Think you can have it both ways? It doesn't seem to matter! If prices go up OR down, it's Obama's fault, eh? Didn't think anybody'd pick up on your trying to have it both ways? :doubt:

Yes, but remember, Obama doesn't control gas prices, so that kinda shoots that out of the water for ya doesn't it? Or are you going to "Evolve" on the issue?

well at least Obama got OBL.

we know the republicans would have never done that

Forum List

Back