Liberals Are Furious that Some Babies Won't Be Killed

Moloch is angry
Yeah but Cthulhu is pleased knowing more leftist filth may escape the shop vac and end up part of the urban criminal population.

Thank God the 2A got a boost though, it will help convert leftist genetic garbage back to nitrogen when they get out of line.

Yeah but Cthulhu is pleased knowing more leftist filth may escape the shop vac and end up part of the urban criminal population.

Thank God the 2A got a boost though, it will help convert leftist genetic garbage back to nitrogen when they get out of line.

Leftists kids, if they survive birth, like any other kids, rebel against their parents.

I'm proud to say in my state, abortions except to save the life of the mother became illegal as of about 2:00 PM. According to the news, at abortion clinics across Little Rock appointments were being canceled.

Abortion was started up to kill blacks. Imagine how many more black people there would be if Democrats didn't kill all their babies and sell off their organs.

This will make more people responsible and they will now use contraception to avoid pregnancy. Less births are needed

The difference between liberals and conservatives on abortion can be boiled down to this statement: Liberals believe that a woman has a right to kill her own baby in all cases, even purely for her own convenience, while conservatives believe that a woman only has a right to kill her own baby under certain rare and extreme circumstances, i.e., rape, incest, or endangerment.

Less Abortions means more future liberals.
Be careful what you wish for.
no, liberals will just do what they always could have done but didn't:

abstain... or learn the female cycle and avoid sex during times of fertility... as good Catholics have been doing for decades.

it won't hurt them, I promise.. :)

Forum List

Back