Liberals are now focusing on Melania's Pith helmet.

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa
If she doesn’t want to talk about her clothes then she shouldn’t wear costumes when she goes out in public. Dress normal and nobody will say anything.
A pith helmet in Africa is normal.

Fcking leftists live to manufacture a crisis
What’s the crisis? Did I miss something?

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa
If she doesn’t want to talk about her clothes then she shouldn’t wear costumes when she goes out in public. Dress normal and nobody will say anything.
Yeah totally. I got my Indiana Jones jacket and whip ready to go when I make my trip!!
That has nothing to do with it. Why must you overreact?

Yeah totally. I got my Indiana Jones jacket and whip ready to go when I make my trip!!
How am I over reacting? I think this is all quite funny. She dresses flashy, gets questions about it and then says she doesn’t want to talk about her costumes. That’s funny

How am I over reacting? I think this is all quite funny. She dresses flashy, gets questions about it and then says she doesn’t want to talk about her costumes. That’s funny
A pith helmet is flashy? Why is the media so concerned about it? Your overreaction was the Indiana jones thing.

A pith helmet is flashy? Why is the media so concerned about it? Your overreaction was the Indiana jones thing.
The Indiana Jones thing was a joke. Look at the pictures of what she was wearing and honestly tell me it’s all normal or just about a hat

The Indiana Jones thing was a joke. Look at the pictures of what she was wearing and honestly tell me it’s all normal or just about a hat
When I went on safari, most everyone was wearing a pith helmet. They help with the sun and heat. This isn’t an issue.

This is as senseless as stiletto high heels for boarding the plane. It's more manufactured complaints. That's all.
You’re right, it’s totally unprecedented to talk about the clothes of First Ladies. Especially now that we have an ex model who wears nothing but simple rags. Can’t believe this is a thing!!! Haha

When I went on safari, most everyone was wearing a pith helmet. They help with the sun and heat. This isn’t an issue.
Sorry you’re right she doesn’t stick out at all. Its only a hat. Haha

images

1068652652.jpg

Slowly over time the Sola Topee (pith helmet) began to be made out of cork rather than pith, but apart from that the design has remained unchanged until the present day. It was also retained by the militaries up to the end of the Second World War. This was not restricted only to the British; the Afrika Korps had their own version, as did the French in Vietnam.

Over time the Pith Helmet was replaced by the slouch hat in colonial Africa.

Safari Hat Primer — Gentleman's Gazette

Much ado about nothing, once again.

images

1068652652.jpg
Don’t get me wrong I think she looks great! Just think it’s funny to get upset when the media questions her about her outfits when she decides to dress up like that.

images

1068652652.jpg
Yes god forbid the First Lady dress poorly. Maybe you didn’t read, but the article was about the pith helmet.

images

1068652652.jpg
Yes god forbid the First Lady dress poorly. Maybe you didn’t read, but the article was about the pith helmet.
When did I forbid anything?

images

1068652652.jpg
That article was garbage, I’ll give you that. I stopped taking Cosmo articles seriously right after I read my first one.

So, is a pith helmet supposed to be … what?

racist?

safe?

a fashion statement?

does the color matter?

A pith helmet
It is actually a functional hat for hot weather.

Only fools with nothing else to whine about call it a symbol.

Although Elton John did make it look good in a music video.

I guess being a fool, makes you an expert on how fools react. Then again, that would be an oxymoron.

images

1068652652.jpg
That article was garbage, I’ll give you that. I stopped taking Cosmo articles seriously right after I read my first one.
It’s all a bunch of hoopla.

images

1068652652.jpg
It’s all a bunch of hoopla.
Agreed. The article was lame. I saw an interview with Melaniawhere she took issue with questions about her outfit which I thought was comical for the reasons I mentioned.

Forum List

Back