Liberals are now focusing on Melania's Pith helmet.

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa

BTW “controversial” means “we liberal media types don’t like it”.

Liberals got the vapors because she wore high heels on the plane too. There is nothing wrong with the hat abd it is present day.

Sorry you’re right she doesn’t stick out at all. Its only a hat. Haha

images

1068652652.jpg
Yes god forbid the First Lady dress poorly. Maybe you didn’t read, but the article was about the pith helmet.
That article was garbage, I’ll give you that. I stopped taking Cosmo articles seriously right after I read my first one.
It’s all a bunch of hoopla.
Agreed. The article was lame. I saw an interview with Melaniawhere she took issue with questions about her outfit which I thought was comical for the reasons I mentioned.
There are bigger issues. About as dumb as when people got worked up over Michelle wearing shorts.

I'm sorry, but Michelle wearing shorts was just nasty! That would be like me wearing a Speedo. It isn't pretty!

That has nothing to do with it. Why must you overreact?
How am I over reacting? I think this is all quite funny. She dresses flashy, gets questions about it and then says she doesn’t want to talk about her costumes. That’s funny
A pith helmet is flashy? Why is the media so concerned about it? Your overreaction was the Indiana jones thing.
The Indiana Jones thing was a joke. Look at the pictures of what she was wearing and honestly tell me it’s all normal or just about a hat
When I went on safari, most everyone was wearing a pith helmet. They help with the sun and heat. This isn’t an issue.
Sorry you’re right she doesn’t stick out at all. Its only a hat. Haha

images

1068652652.jpg

I'm no fashion maven but the top picture reminds me of something I saw on an Indiana Jones movie. She looks ridiculous. The bottom picture? Nice!

That she got Chandler from Friends to drive and Chief from Apocolypse Now to be her guide is a boss move! You go girl.

In Melania, US leader tries trump card to clean mess

It would be a shame if this overshadowed the real reason for the visit. Cleaning up trummps mess in Africa.
Here is how the leading Kenyan newspaper saw the visit.

During her relatively low-key solo tour, only interrupted traffic flows and scenes of Secret Service agents could tell there was a VIP around.

So, was there politics in the visit? Prof Amutabi says there was, since President Trump has not visited the continent and rarely mentions Africa in his speeches, notwithstanding the White House visits by presidents Abdel Fattah el-Sisi (Egypt), Muhammadu Buhari (Nigeria) and Uhuru Kenyatta (Kenya).

To many in Africa, Prof Amutabi says, it would be difficult to reconcile the US President’s dismissal of Africa and Mrs Trump’s goodwill gestures.

Yet for Africa’s bruised ego, the Trumps will have to work more to regain the warmth Barack Obama enjoyed, for example — with the added advantage of tracing his roots to Kenya.

People get offended when you call their country a shithole.

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa

Symbols have meanings. It's really that simple.
Let us know when you find one. Its just a hat that went with the outfit.

Oh, btw.....I did find you a symbol. It looks like this...

81wSyK6zSAL._SL1500_.jpg

The pith helmet is the perfect headwear for protection against the harsh elements in Africa...

RORKE%2527S%2BDRIFT%2B-%2B4.jpg

Well, if they are going to show their misogyny, I hope they keep it pithy.

:lmao:

Slowly over time the Sola Topee (pith helmet) began to be made out of cork rather than pith, but apart from that the design has remained unchanged until the present day. It was also retained by the militaries up to the end of the Second World War. This was not restricted only to the British; the Afrika Korps had their own version, as did the French in Vietnam.

Over time the Pith Helmet was replaced by the slouch hat in colonial Africa.

Safari Hat Primer — Gentleman's Gazette

Much ado about nothing, once again.
The Third World Is the Enemy of Our Species

Whites should be proud of it:

BATTLE OF OMDURMAN (1898, Khartoum, Sudanese Caliphate)

British: 8,000 pithy pith-wearers
Sudanese: 52,000 Muzzie gangbangers

Whitey fatalities: 48
Jihadis trayvonned: 12,000

Forum List

Back