Liberals are now focusing on Melania's Pith helmet.

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa

What next? Turning up in Germany wearing a Nazi uniform and the right will be like "fucking liberals".

But if she ever worse a Muslim hijab or worse, you lot would be having fits.

Liberals again show they don't care about asking what Melania has learned on her tour of impoverished African nations. They are all transfixed on the Pith Helmet she decided to wear and nothing else matters. How demeaning to women when you think all that is important is what they wear.

Melania Trump Pith Hat in Africa - Melania Trump Wears a Controversial Colonial-Era Hat During Her Trip to Africa

You're citing COSMO on what 'liberals are now focused on'?

Liberals will get the vapors over any little thing

When I first started teaching, many years ago, we were SUPPOSED to teach from different cultures, see. This was diverse, this was "multicultural", it was called. Now the youngsters are all twisted up ABOUT teaching music from other cultures because it's "cultural appropriation" which is utter hogwash, and which I ignore. You hear that, youngsters? I ignore you. You have just moved the goalposts, that's all. Once you stopped agitating about "multi-culti" now you want to shame us all for being TOO multi-culti and "appropriating".

Kiss my recorder.

And I hope Melania tells you to kiss her pith helmet too.

I wear one all the time on the boat on hot sunny days. It’s a tan colored hard mesh one that blocks most of the sun’s rays but allows for plenty of air flow. The bride has one too but her’s is white mesh, and over the years now and then some of our slip mates have also joined the pith helmet club as this mesh design is really quite practical on such days.

The world is mocking the clueless Trumps

They represent every stereotype of the out of touch billionaire

Liberals will get the vapors over any little thing

When I first started teaching, many years ago, we were SUPPOSED to teach from different cultures, see. This was diverse, this was "multicultural", it was called. Now the youngsters are all twisted up ABOUT teaching music from other cultures because it's "cultural appropriation" which is utter hogwash, and which I ignore. You hear that, youngsters? I ignore you. You have just moved the goalposts, that's all. Once you stopped agitating about "multi-culti" now you want to shame us all for being TOO multi-culti and "appropriating".

Kiss my recorder.

And I hope Melania tells you to kiss her pith helmet too.

And by 'they', you mean Cosmo? As you're getting your panties in a bunch about an article in a fashion maganzine.

It's a good shape for Africa.

It's what the Nazi's wore when they were there:

w_1273442400_5000_4000_1273494060.jpg

Smart move by Melania

She obviously asked someone......How should rich white women dress in Africa?

Forum List

Back