Liberals Are Ruining Sports

Liberals are doing more than just that. They are trying to destroy the social fabric of what once was a proud and exceptional country, and they are succeeding.

As opposed to Bush. Shit on a platter, do you remember Bush?

If what we are doing now is destroying our country as opposed to Bush, then fuck you....leave and god bless america...now.

espn-sportscenter-bias-arod-yankees.gif

Yes, liberals are ruining sports in America.

Used to be you could count on an escape from all of the nonsense and politics when you tune into ESPN or listen to sports on the radio. Now all we hear is when will Arod get suspended for taking PEDs. I stopped watching Major League Baseball when I came to the realization that only certain teams have a chance of winning. Why watch it when you know your team has no chance?

Sports is supposed to be an escape from reality. Unfortunately there are liberals in journalism, and they seem to think that we care more about what's wrong with sports than what's right about it.

You would hope that they would check their cynical natures at the door and just report the news, but instead they feel we want to hear their opinions about their ideology.

Last year we had to listen to a spiel on gun violence during half-time. This year the White House tried to talk the NFL into advertizing for Obamacare, and thankfully they rejected it. College football is being flooded with politically correct commentators that are going to ruin the game. Nobody wants to hear their BS. We just want to hear about who our team got in free-agency. Who's loaded for a good run this season? We aren't interested in hearing how all of the progressives that are taking over broadcasting are worried about head injuries. Spare us. Just friggen spare us. Let us enjoy something in our lives without having to deal with your bogus Bull Shit, alright??

I understand the point as regards extemporaneous editorializing over gun control or pointing out that some player's girlfriend is hot, but what is the connection between liberalism and PEDs or head injuries?

Are you really going to tell me you don't think the left runs our media?

Especially the number one rated media in America....Fox. Righty? How does this make sense to you?

I understand the point as regards extemporaneous editorializing over gun control or pointing out that some player's girlfriend is hot, but what is the connection between liberalism and PEDs or head injuries?

Especially the number one rated media in America....Fox. Righty? How does this make sense to you?

Fox isn't part of the mainstream media.

Must I spell everything out to the inth degree when explaining my positions?

All of these liberals going around playing dumb and thinking they're clever when all they're showing is their ignorance.

Liberals are doing more than just that. They are trying to destroy the social fabric of what once was a proud and exceptional country, and they are succeeding.

As opposed to Bush. Shit on a platter, do you remember Bush?

If what we are doing now is destroying our country as opposed to Bush, then fuck you....leave and god bless america...now.

Amazing you would say "God Bless America". Do really believe that?

I'm constantly scratching my head over this. The left hates this country, wants to turn it into Siberia, and they tell us we have to leave if we don't like it.

Fox isn't part of the mainstream media.

Must I spell everything out to the inth degree when explaining my positions?

All of these liberals going around playing dumb and thinking they're clever when all they're showing is their ignorance.

What? everyone has a local fox channel with out cable, where have you been for the past 20 or so years? lol

Fox, Heritage, Rush, Beck, Washington Times and Examiner, Murdoch Media etc etc etc- that's the BS biased propaganda dupes, provable lies, spin, and ignored stories. The real media has conservative ownership often, has real journalists who are after the truth (which I guess IS liberal LOL under these circumstances).

Corporate media though is terrified of losing the loudmouth brainwashed RW viewers, so they report the RW side with a straight face and focus on the horse race aspects rather than explaining policy- why Pub BS on O-care has a majority following. People will find out the truth when it's implemented (as Pelosi MEANT, hater dupes).

Fox, Heritage, Rush, Beck, Washington Times and Examiner, Murdoch Media etc etc etc- that's the BS biased propaganda dupes, provable lies, spin, and ignored stories. The real media has conservative ownership often, has real journalists who are after the truth (which I guess IS liberal LOL under these circumstances).

Corporate media though is terrified of losing the loudmouth brainwashed RW viewers, so they report the RW side with a straight face and focus on the horse race aspects rather than explaining policy- why Pub BS on O-care has a majority following. People will find out the truth when it's implemented (as Pelosi MEANT, hater dupes).

What are you babbling about now?

You must live in talking point land. The score is kept here in the real world. From day 1.

here, there is not score, and everyone bats, and gets to run the bases every inning

seriously, it's painful to watch

Tee ball, machine pitch and coach pitch leagues have a 5 run per half inning limit. But the score is kept. And......only the winning team gets a trophy. Since that talking point will surely be posted.

By the time kids here are 1o, anyone who wants to play in HS had better be on a travel team. Otherwise, they will not be prepared and will not make the HS team. It is cutthroat. Right here in PC America.

7 runs per inning when my boys played coach pitch.
Top tier travel teams pick the best of the best and most of them are trained not for high school as these kids are already the best there, they are there for the college scholarships.
The rest of the travel ball teams are lucky to fill their rosters as the fees and travel costs easily can be $5000 a year as many play over 100 games in a summer as tournaments are non stop and you could play 6 games in 3 days easy. Many teams fly to their destinations.
I highly discourage parents getting their boys involved in travel baseball unless the kid is already a top player at his high school. East Cobb is the best one in these parts and the rest are a distant 2nd.
If a kid is good enough the high school coaches will find him. Most of the players do not play travel ball as they are either training for football in the fall or doing something else.
Parents wishing for a dream come true with Johnny getting a scholarship or drafted is the motivation for many of these parents. Less than 5% of all these kids get a shot at college ball and in most instances it is not a D-1 school.
If your child has the passion and the ability go for it, otherwise enjoy your summers and save your cash.

What differnce? its the same company. you got duped and they sunk your battleship if you think their is a differance

LOL. Sports being ruined by liberals? You guys are completely looneytunes. You don't like the sport, turn it off.

Well just looking at your post doubt you could even run a half mile. with out passing out.

The first few years my daughter played softball, games were played without keeping score. We wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by having them lose. That might destroy their self esteem.

The funny part was that the parents on both teams always kept score on their own anyway, as did the girls!

:laugh:

You must live in talking point land. The score is kept here in the real world. From day 1.

there are a few little kids leagues out here that do it for the reasons Mac said....they dont want to hurt your self esteem.....a few have stopped it because the coaches said the kids dont play as hard or just dont care....even 6-7 year olds realize....whats the point?....

What are you babbling about now?
It's called reality- You wouldn't know about it, hater dupe lol.

Forum List

Back