Liberals Are Ruining Sports

20th Century Fox is two corporations, dingbat, News Corporation (Fox Cable News andMurdoch TV and Papers- RW BS for idiot hater dupes only) and Fox Entertainment, film and TV stations, which is totally different, actually reality based, not propaganda that's produced an alternate RW idiot universe....

The reactionary right wants its version of PC infecting and inflicted on sports.

You must live in talking point land. The score is kept here in the real world. From day 1.

here, there is not score, and everyone bats, and gets to run the bases every inning

seriously, it's painful to watch

Not for the PC Police.

It's "fair" and it doesn't hurt their self esteem.

Next, instead of having the teams high-five each other after games, they'll have them hug and talk about their feelings.

:laugh:

my twins came home with participation trophies for being in Little League.

They asked; "Dad, what the heck are these things for? How much did they waste on these stupid things when they could have made the fields better?"

My twins instinctively know liberalism is dumb

By the way, the op...mudwhistle is an asshole. A partisan asshole. I mean, look at this thread. Nuff said.

Believe me, when you are out there for the first time the last thing you are thinking of is if the other guy is a liberal or a conservative. Your head is on a swivel.
Now the media orgy over an idiot pro football player that said some bad words is a liberal ratings game.
Al Qaeda is planning a major strike, we are closing embassies all over the world and the media is focused on a white pro player that made stupid comments about blacks.
And that is liberals ruining the intent of the sport, TO WATCH THE GAMES.
Same as with the Zimmerman case, liberal media caters to knee jerk liberals.

here, there is not score, and everyone bats, and gets to run the bases every inning

seriously, it's painful to watch

Not for the PC Police.

It's "fair" and it doesn't hurt their self esteem.

Next, instead of having the teams high-five each other after games, they'll have them hug and talk about their feelings.

:laugh:

my twins came home with participation trophies for being in Little League.

They asked; "Dad, what the heck are these things for? How much did they waste on these stupid things when they could have made the fields better?"

My twins instinctively know liberalism is dumb

I was in 11th grade in high school playing basketball which is what you do in Georgia in the winter after football season. We were in a Christmas tournament and were down 15 points in the 4th quarter and some how came back and won by 1 in overtime. The next night we won by 2 late baskets. The final game we got blown out by 30 points but hey, we got a large 2nd place trophy. On the way back late at night on an old 2 lane road which is now a 6 lane road the coach pulled over on the side of the road, parked the bus and pulled out the trophy. He broke it into as many pieces as he could and said he did not want a &0@ d&**$ 2nd place trophy. Hell, we were proud of our 2nd place trophy but got the point.
That was 42 years ago. On to about 15 years ago when I was coaching my son at age 9. Last game of the year kid comes up in the dugout after the game as I am bagging up bats and helmets, "Where is my trophy" I told him the team Mom was planning a pizza party next week and he will get his trophy. "Oh no, my Dad said I was going to get a trophy after the last game". At the team party when the team Mom gave me the trophy for each kid after I called their name I felt like breaking his into as many pieces as I could before I gave it to him.

The sickening thing is liberals only make up about a fourth of the American population, yet right now they are pretty much dictating how most everything is ran.

In not too many more years we will be lucky if we are still able to use resources such as oil, coal and natural gas.

As far as sports go, don't be surprised if football is gone in within the next decade, at the very least it will be turned into a powder puff version compared to what it is now.

The sickening thing is liberals only make up about a fourth of the American population, yet right now they are pretty much dictating how most everything is ran.

In not too many more years we will be lucky if we are still able to use resources such as oil, coal and natural gas.

As far as sports go, don't be surprised if football is gone in within the next decade, at the very least it will be turned into a powder puff version compared to what it is now.

No, not football as no matter how they could change the rules the players are bigger, faster, smarter, stronger, better trained and better coached than ever before.
Football has been and will always be organized violence.
I know as I have the pains and scars to prove it.

No, not football as no matter how they could change the rules the players are bigger, faster, smarter, stronger, better trained and better coached than ever before.

You wait, after a few massive lawsuits, you're going to see football changed dramatically.

You wait, after a few massive lawsuits, you're going to see football changed dramatically.

The lawsuits are going on now. No matter how you change it the game will always be organized violence. If anything the changes will make it harder for running backs to run as they are talking about making the lowering of the head rule even stronger against it.
Concussions are from form and equipment.

Are you really going to tell me you don't think the left runs our media?

Especially the number one rated media in America....Fox. Righty? How does this make sense to you?

Fox isn't part of the mainstream media.

Must I spell everything out to the inth degree when explaining my positions?

All of these liberals going around playing dumb and thinking they're clever when all they're showing is their ignorance.

:rofl: :rofl:

Parents wishing for a dream come true with Johnny getting a scholarship or drafted is the motivation for many of these parents. Less than 5% of all these kids get a shot at college ball and in most instances it is not a D-1 school.
If your child has the passion and the ability go for it, otherwise enjoy your summers and save your cash.

It is a very small % of players who end up being good enough to compete at the NCAA D-1 level in any sport. From there to the pros is an enormous leap to a whole other world. In terms of baseball, how many of the guys who make it to the minors ever end up playing regularly in the bigs? How small is the % by that point? Even if a young kid is very athletic he'd better be hitting the books as hard as any ball.

We should get the government (i.e. schools) out of sports all together. It's mission creep in the worst way.

If you're going to have the government involved at all you might as well keep sports a part of it. Athletics is a very important part of education, and often the only way any public school makes any $. It is also a positive force in community cohesion.

The lawsuits are going on now. No matter how you change it the game will always be organized violence. If anything the changes will make it harder for running backs to run as they are talking about making the lowering of the head rule even stronger against it.

Marginalizing the run game even more is the last thing football needs, and they are just going to end up causing more of different kinds of injuries at best.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back