Liberals are trying to restore integrity? Lol

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
A poster in the forums stated that the liberals are trying to restore integrity back in goverment. Lol, let me tell you something, that's impossible. Example, I live in a small city. A college located here was having a graduation, and bush spoke at the graduation. :clap2:Well the liberals here hated the idea. Let me get this straight nothing was political about bush coming, he was only congratulating them and wishing them luck. Well the liberals lined the streets, had protest outside the aditorium. The liberal proffers wore anti bush tee shirts and turned away when bush spoke all to make a political statement. They ruined those young adults graduation, all the years of hard work ruined, think about the parents who spent thousands so their kids could get an education? All an embarrassment to them and the city brought on by liberals, to make a political statement. These are the people bringing integrity back? Lol I don't think so.

I have a great idea on how to anger the liberals. Republicans and Conservatives should declare Bush a saint, with a statue, maybe even a holiday. We all know that Bush is a Saint compared to O'Hilter.

I have a great idea on how to anger the liberals. Republicans and Conservatives should declare Bush a saint, with a statue, maybe even a holiday. We all know that Bush is a Saint compared to O'Hilter.

Naw, what would send them over rhe edge would be to get jeb bush elected in 4 years. Have palin as vp. They would go beserk! After obama has 4 more years of destroying the economy there's a chance.

Forum List

Back