Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Nah, apparently, you're an imbecile as I never said that.
Sure you did. You said Trump was a racist because former Confederate states voted for him. Since one vote for Hillary, according to your logic she must also be a racist. Of course, no one is surprised that now you are trying to weasel out of the implications of your moron theory.
Dayam, you're more retarded than I gave you credit for.

Quote me saying Trump is racist because former confederate states voted for him or you show the forum once again just how nuts you are, Zippy.
I understand you lack the capacity to commit logic, so I won't press you further. It's like trying to teach algebra to a cockroach.
Translation: you can't quote me since I never said what you falsely attributed to me, so you'll demonstrate for the forum that I was right in that you're an abject retard.

But you got a reach-around from Rambunctious, so it wasn't a total loss for ya.

Thanks for playin', Zippy.

:dance:

What part of "according to your logic" didn't you understand, cockroach?
The part where you think your dementia speaks for me.

And you're just a crybaby loser.
And I didn't lose you still have not proven the OP lied...still waiting for that one.
Of course he did. He kept denying the truth even after it was shown to him. Then he ran away.
Spits the moron who actually posted a photo from a KKK march in Wisconsin and tried to fool the forum into believing it was from the 1924 DNC in New York. :cuckoo:
That doesn't prove your claim, shit stain.
Please quote where I denied the truth.

I don't waste my time flogging a dead horse. I know that's your favorite hobby. You get your pants pulled down around your ankles so often that whenever you win on some small point you beat it to death.

DOOD.

You posted a thread here claiming that (a) a picture of a Klan funeral march in December of 1924 in Wisconsin was the "Democratic convention" in New York; declaring that "Liberals aren't liking it", further declaring that this funeral march in Wisconsin was somehow the reason behind your own strawman that "Liberals are always calling Republicans racist", your link declared that this political convention taking place a month after the election was over on a set of wet trolley tracks a thousand miles away from its own venue featured an anti-Klan push led by a man who had been dead for eleven years AND you posted all this AFTER the same bullshit had already been posted, and completely busted, by another poster who also ran away in shame. And here you came flinging the same bullshit expecting different results.

One thing about the Klan -- they hide behind hoods so that if they can't be recognized they can't be held responsible for what they do. Much like starting a bullshit thread full of bogus lies and then running away when it's busted. No responsibility in either case.

I already admitted that was factually incorrect. You're attempt to label me as a racist is oh so pathetic and oh so predictable.

Here's a fact which you just demonstrated: you're a douche bag.

You don't like what Martin Luther King Jr. said about the Republican Party- do you paid troll?
He would be singing a different tune today...today he would slap the likes of you bald headed paid troll...

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Sorry, turd, but the Democrat party owns the KKK. That stain will never wash off.

Sure you did. You said Trump was a racist because former Confederate states voted for him. Since one vote for Hillary, according to your logic she must also be a racist. Of course, no one is surprised that now you are trying to weasel out of the implications of your moron theory.
Dayam, you're more retarded than I gave you credit for.

Quote me saying Trump is racist because former confederate states voted for him or you show the forum once again just how nuts you are, Zippy.
I understand you lack the capacity to commit logic, so I won't press you further. It's like trying to teach algebra to a cockroach.
Translation: you can't quote me since I never said what you falsely attributed to me, so you'll demonstrate for the forum that I was right in that you're an abject retard.

But you got a reach-around from Rambunctious, so it wasn't a total loss for ya.

Thanks for playin', Zippy.

What part of "according to your logic" didn't you understand, cockroach?
The part where you think your dementia speaks for me.

Whatever, cockroach. I'm done with the algebra lesson.

See ya paid trolls on your next shift! Got a game to watch suckers...thanks for all the fun!

And you're just a crybaby loser.
And I didn't lose you still have not proven the OP lied...still waiting for that one.
Of course he did. He kept denying the truth even after it was shown to him. Then he ran away.
That doesn't prove your claim, shit stain.

I don't waste my time flogging a dead horse. I know that's your favorite hobby. You get your pants pulled down around your ankles so often that whenever you win on some small point you beat it to death.

DOOD.

You posted a thread here claiming that (a) a picture of a Klan funeral march in December of 1924 in Wisconsin was the "Democratic convention" in New York; declaring that "Liberals aren't liking it", further declaring that this funeral march in Wisconsin was somehow the reason behind your own strawman that "Liberals are always calling Republicans racist", your link declared that this political convention taking place a month after the election was over on a set of wet trolley tracks a thousand miles away from its own venue featured an anti-Klan push led by a man who had been dead for eleven years AND you posted all this AFTER the same bullshit had already been posted, and completely busted, by another poster who also ran away in shame. And here you came flinging the same bullshit expecting different results.

One thing about the Klan -- they hide behind hoods so that if they can't be recognized they can't be held responsible for what they do. Much like starting a bullshit thread full of bogus lies and then running away when it's busted. No responsibility in either case.

I already admitted that was factually incorrect. You're attempt to label me as a racist is oh so pathetic and oh so predictable.

Liar. You never admitted it was factually incorrect.

Sorry, turd, but the Democrat party owns the KKK. That stain will never wash off.

Imbecile...

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

Never Goldwater: How the Fight to Defeat the Arizona Senator Gave Birth to the Modern GOP

The Republican Party of 1964 had clear left and right wings in a form that would be unrecognizable today. Previous nominees had quickly worked to sew up the divisions and preached unity. In 1960, Goldwater himself had been a part of that unity effort, telling his allies on the right to “grow up” and work for the nominee, Nixon.v “If we want to take this party back—and I think we can someday—let’s go to work,” he said. In 1964 though, Goldwater was sounding a call to arms. It was fine with him if the moderates jumped in a lake.

For conservatives, Eisenhower’s victories had come at the cost of principle. The National Review, the organ of the movement, opposed Eisenhower and his move toward centrism. Its publisher, William Rusher, said that “modern American conservatism largely organized itself during, and in opposition to, the Eisenhower Administration.” Goldwater called the Eisenhower administration a “dime-store New Deal.”

As if to punctuate the point, when Eisenhower stopped in Amarillo, Texas, on the way to the ’64 convention, two young men hurled a Goldwater sign in a fit of enthusiasm. They were not aiming at the ex-president but hit him nevertheless, causing him to double over.vi

Moderate Republicans like Rockefeller supported the national consensus toward advancing civil rights by promoting national legislation to protect the vote, employment, housing, and other elements of the American promise denied to blacks. They sought to contain communism, not eradicate it, and they had faith that the government could be a force for good if it were circumscribed and run efficiently. They believed in experts and belittled the Goldwater approach, which held that complex problems could be solved merely by the application of common sense. It was not a plus to the Rockefeller camp that Goldwater had publicly admitted, “You know, I haven’t got a really first-class brain.”vii Politically, moderates believed that these positions would preserve the Republican Party in a changing America.

Conservatives wanted to restrict government from meddling in private enterprise and the free exercise of liberty. They thought bipartisanship and compromise were leading to collectivism and fiscal irresponsibility. On national security, Goldwater and his allies felt Eisenhower had been barely fighting the communists, and that the Soviets were gobbling up territory across the globe. At one point, Goldwater appeared to muse about dropping a low-yield nuclear bomb on the Chinese supply lines in Vietnam, though it may have been more a press misunderstanding than his actual view.viii

The likely nominee disagreed most violently with moderates over the issue of federal protections for the rights of black Americans. In June, a month before the convention, the Senate had voted on the Civil Rights Act. Twenty-seven of 33 Republicans voted for the legislation. Goldwater was one of the six who did not, arguing that the law was unconstitutional. “The structure of the federal system, with its 50 separate state units, has long permitted this nation to nourish local differences, even local cultures,” wrote Goldwater in Where I Stand.

160511_POL_64-Goldwater-KKK.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

DOOD.

Wrong, cockroach. It was even in a reply to one of your posts.

DOOD.

Wrong, cockroach. It was even in a reply to one of your posts.
You're still lying. You ever said it was factually incorrect.

If the KKK came to my town- you would be marching with them.

Like attracts like.

That's a baseless smear, of course.

All you proved is that you're an utterly shameless douche bag.

Last edited:
Oh, look. I've gotten so far under Spunky's skin, he's still boosting my ratings while he's watching his game.

Why can't you quit me, Spunky?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back