Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Can someone get this snowflake some glue so he can reattach his balls?
I'm tracking your posts and reporting each and every time you name call.

You do realize that this is USMB- right?

Where people call each other names- such as snowflake- about as commonly as they use a comma.

Report away- one of the lovely things about USMB is we can call an asshole an asshole here except in specific protected subforums.
I certainly never spare the insults. Snowflakes deserve it.

Translation: you can't quote me since I never said what you falsely attributed to me, so you'll demonstrate for the forum that I was right in that you're an abject retard.

But you got a reach-around from Rambunctious, so it wasn't a total loss for ya.

Thanks for playin', Zippy.
troll says what?

Where people call each other names- such as snowflake- about as commonly as they use a comma.

Report away- one of the lovely things about USMB is we can call an asshole an asshole here except in specific protected subforums.
I certainly never spare the insults. Snowflakes deserve it.

One of the few honest things you have ever posted- since you are generally a dishonest little snowflake.

When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

Here....let's prove it together.....at an earlier time....

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Is the author of the novel 100% correct or not?

Answer, you dunce.

Whelp --- Fingerboy's not responding so I'll answer for him.
The author of the novel's citation of "night riders" is accurate in that they did exist, for centuries. Which, for those of you in the slow-reader section is what I just described.

Novels, however, are what we call "fiction". Inasmuch as fiction is creative storytelling, it cannot be "correct" or "incorrect".

You must find that concept mind-numbingly deep.

Why would anyone even care what happened during the Civil War? That was over 150 years ago.

Interesting question- since we still have books being written on the Civil War, movies being made about the Civil War and little snowflakes upset about monuments to the rebels being removed.

The moron whines about name calling while he joins the fray.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

Here....let's prove it together.....at an earlier time....

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Has Bill 'the rapist' Clinton been a racist his entire life?

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

Clinton Misogyny - Sext

Bill Clinton has been convicted of rape as many times as Donald Trump has been convicted of rape.

An inconvenient Truth for the Republican Party

Martin Luther King Jr.
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

Martin Luther King Jr.
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

You don't like that video do ya paid troll?

Oh, look .... I've gotten under your skin.
Dream on salad tosser...I'm kicking back with a cold beer and a football game about to start and steaks on the grill....watching you make a fool out of your self.
LOL

Your posts belie your fantasies.

An extension of the Democrat/Liberal assault on white males?

Tell us again how you have been assaulted because you are a white male?

Let us understand the pain of your oppression?

Because as a white male myself, I just haven't experienced it- it seems like a snowflake thing experienced only by Trump voters.

Martin Luther King Jr.

You don't like that video do ya paid troll?

You don't like what Martin Luther King Jr. said about the Republican Party- do you paid troll?

:lol:

Just when you think PC couldn't get anymore retarded.

:lol:

Unless, of course, you'd just admit that I am never wrong.

You are always hilariously wrong.

And blindingly oblivious to your bullshit.

Perhaps you'd care to provide the entire post of mine, and try to show where I'm incorrect?.

I have pointed out where you are wrong enough times to know that you will ignore the facts.

Just as you ignore anything other than your own personal obsessions.

Is the author of the novel 100% correct or not?

Answer, you dunce.

Whelp --- Fingerboy's not responding so I'll answer for him.
The author of the novel's citation of "night riders" is accurate in that they did exist, for centuries. Which, for those of you in the slow-reader section is what I just described.

Novels, however, are what we call "fiction". Inasmuch as fiction is creative storytelling, it cannot be "correct" or "incorrect".

You must find that concept mind-numbingly deep.

Why would anyone even care what happened during the Civil War? That was over 150 years ago.
Spits the retard who posts how Democrats started the KKK some 150 years ago. :eusa_doh:

I don't recall mentioning it. You appear to be swirling down a vortex of your own stupidity.
Why do you insist on showing the forum that you're a fucking retard; time and time again??
You are woefully ignorant about the KKK. It started as a Democrat organization, and it's still a Democrat organization.
Do ya see what just happened there?

You claimed I said something and I challenged you to quote me saying what you attributed to me or you prove you're a retard.

Given that choice, you proved you're a retard.

Then I claimed you said something and you pulled a Reganesque, I don't recall.

I had the same choice you had, only I used it to my advantage to show once again just how retarded you are.

:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back