Liberals Attack Jet Blue As Being Racist For Giving Cops Free Flights To NYPD Officers Funeral

What would you know about what "racist" even means, given the contrast between your avatar and those bogus quotes in your sigline?
What do you know about what racist means? I mean your ilk calls everyone who don't agree with you one.

Yuh huh. Where did I do that again? I call racist where there's a racist. And I'm looking at one in the OP ----- which is who that post is addressed to, read the poster name (DUH).

I mean look at his avatar. That's enough all by itself.

Thats not his fault tho - Derp!

Although I'm sure those tweets aren't representing liberals, the one by Jaime made a good point.

Why don't they offer free flights to family members of innocent killed by police?

Maybe the victims families don't spend all their travel money on donuts.

Don't be a little scumbag.

If it''ll annoy steve, katz, and Matty I'm fine with it.

Although I'm sure those tweets aren't representing liberals, the one by Jaime made a good point.

Why don't they offer free flights to family members of innocent killed by police?

Then you are a little scumbag.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good for you, scumbag.

I think I am going to have to start a thread

Conservatives say that all Black men want to rape white women.

After all- an idiot posted that here- right?

And some idiots posted equally idiotic posts about Jet Blue.

The nerve of some people, posting impetuous quips on a narcissistic text device! It's the end of the world I tellya!

Forum List

Back