Liberals bully Condi Rice into withdrawing from Rutgers Commencement

No one said it was a right, moron.

So what are you worried about? No harm no foul.
What are the Rutgers students worried about? What do they fear?
A dissenting opinion? The truth?
They don't fear anything. They don't like, don't want to hear her speak, and don't want to endorse her. That's fully allowed in America.

I doubt the kids at Liberty University want to hear from Hillary Clinton either.

Hummmm ..... "The tolerance brigade ..." Hummmmmm.....
If Obama, Biden, and Clinton/Kerry were to lie America into a war that cost the lives of 4,500 Americans would you be tolerant? I don't think so. You would be screaming "War monger!" "War monger" at the top of your lungs.
If you want to talk about a "tolerance brigade" look to yourself.
Who were the people condemning Obama for;
golfing too often.
using a teleprompter.
taking to many vacations.
following diplomatic protocol and bowing to other national leaders.
speaking out about Trayvon Martin.
not being presidential enough coming down the stairs of Air Force 1.
You want to condemn a "tolerance brigade," CONDEMN YOURSELF.

Last edited:
hummmm ..... "the tolerance brigade ..." hummmmmm.....
If obama, biden, and clinton/kerry were to lie america into a war that cost the lives of 4,500 americans would you be tolerant.
If you want to talk about a "tolerance brigade look to yourself. Who were the people condemning obama for;
golfing too often.
Using a teleprompter.
Taking to many vacations.
Following diplomatic protocol and bowing to other national leaders.
Speaking out about trayvon martin.
Not being presidential enough coming down the stairs of air force 1.
You want to condemn a "tolerance brigade," condemn yourself.

you fucking loser!!!!!

Fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking lying piece of ignorant shit!!!!!!!!

You fucking hypocritical pile of ignorant shit!!!!!!!!

Hummmm ..... "The tolerance brigade ..." Hummmmmm.....
If Obama, Biden, and Clinton/Kerry were to lie America into a war that cost the lives of 4,500 Americans would you be tolerant? I don't think so. You would be screaming "War monger!" "War monger" at the top of your lungs.
If you want to talk about a "tolerance brigade" look to yourself.
Who were the people condemning Obama for;
golfing too often.
using a teleprompter.
taking to many vacations.
following diplomatic protocol and bowing to other national leaders.
speaking out about Trayvon Martin.
not being presidential enough coming down the stairs of Air Force 1.
You want to condemn a "tolerance brigade," CONDEMN YOURSELF.

Rutgers students are racist and sexist.

No one wants to hear what the first black female secretary of state has to say. Certainly a black woman pianist so accomplished she gave a concert with Yolo Ma has nothing to add to the racial conversation. A black woman who can sit down with Putin and speak to him in fluent Russian is no role model for women today.

Whatever was Rutgers thinking? Get the black congresswoman who said she is a freed slave. That's worth the price of admission.

"Yolo Ma" :lol:

You sure were singing a different tune when those high school students protested Michelle Obama speaking at their graduation. It was all "HOW DARE SHE NOT RESPECT THE WILL OF THE STUDENTS!!1!1!" whinebaggery then.

So what are you worried about? No harm no foul.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

I seriously doubt she would have injected politics at all. It's the dip shits that are protesting doing that.
You would like to think it is the dip shits but the truth of the matter it is college educated thinking individuals. Maybe you would want to hear rice speak but if it were my graduation I would not want to have someone who helped lie the US into a phony war that cost the lives of 4,500+ Americans.

They don't fear anything. They don't like, don't want to hear her speak, and don't want to endorse her. That's fully allowed in America.

I doubt the kids at Liberty University want to hear from Hillary Clinton either.
It's their loss.
They obviously disagree, which is their right correct?

hummmm ..... "the tolerance brigade ..." hummmmmm.....
If obama, biden, and clinton/kerry were to lie america into a war that cost the lives of 4,500 americans would you be tolerant.
If you want to talk about a "tolerance brigade look to yourself. Who were the people condemning obama for;
golfing too often.
Using a teleprompter.
Taking to many vacations.
Following diplomatic protocol and bowing to other national leaders.
Speaking out about trayvon martin.
Not being presidential enough coming down the stairs of air force 1.
You want to condemn a "tolerance brigade," condemn yourself.

you fucking loser!!!!!

Fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking lying piece of ignorant shit!!!!!!!!

You fucking hypocritical pile of ignorant shit!!!!!!!!
Well said, theow. You present a fine example of being incapable of handling the truth and of being intolerant. Feel free to kiss my brown spot.

Last edited:

It's stunning that American adults are so willing to support such closed-minded behavior of our young people.

I'd think that any reasonable adult would want young people to be exposed to a wide range of ideas and opinions, to challenge themselves and their own beliefs, to think things through in every situation. Wouldn't such a notion go without saying?

Instead, they're being encouraged to be as bigoted, closed-minded and narcissistic as the adult partisan ideologues who are doing this country so much damage.

Sad to see. The decay continues.

This is wrong.

She should be allowed to speak.
I disagree with you on this one Jake. The truth is that rice is allowed to speak all she wishes. She can stand outside of the hall and speak to her hearts content. However, this is an a speech by invitation and the students and faculty should not be forced to listen to her if they do not wish to. It is NOT a public venue. IT IS THEIR GRADUATION AND THEY AS THE GUESTS OF HONOR SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO LISTEN TO WHO THEY WANT TO.

Instead, they're being encouraged to be as bigoted, closed-minded and narcissistic as the adult partisan ideologues who are doing this country so much damage.
That part you got right. And for them this is a very special day, once in a lifetime. That's hardly the time to hold a debate or allow someone who you believe stands on the side of evil to speak to you.

It's stunning that American adults are so willing to support such closed-minded behavior of our young people.

I'd think that any reasonable adult would want young people to be exposed to a wide range of ideas and opinions, to challenge themselves and their own beliefs, to think things through in every situation. Wouldn't such a notion go without saying?

Sad to see. The decay continues.

For the last 5 years these young people have been "exposed" to what occurred in the bush administration. How many times must you hear something to make a decision regarding a person or event? But even if she chose NOT to speak of her time in office they have a perfect right to reject her based on her previous behavior. They have done so. Now, how about you? Can you accept their decision?

Forum List

Back