Liberals Cause Fight at School Board Meeting by Being PC and Forcing Mascot Change

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Old man got rocked. He brought a shove to a fist fight.

What is this connecticut? Is it a village in a foreign country? Sounds middle eastern....

I don't think they will ever learn.

---Man Punches Connecticut School Board Member Over ‘Racially Insensitive’ Mascot Debate---

Of course the liberal media misrepresents the incident in the headline

The lib school board member started the fight and the conservative man finished it

I don't think they will ever learn.

---Man Punches Connecticut School Board Member Over ‘Racially Insensitive’ Mascot Debate---

Except the headline is a half truth bordering on a damn lib lie

It was clear who committed the assault and who protected himself.

But the wrong one will be prosecuted because it's ultra-liberal Connecticut.

Then Xiden will proclaim...........

If he can remember to.

Old man got rocked. He brought a shove to a fist fight.

Just think, if your own local school board doesn't give a flying crap what 2500 parents there paying their salary want in their school mascot's name, guess what the chances are that your elected officials in Washington give a flying crap about you or what you think or want in the direction of this country!

I saw not a single mention of a MASCOT.

It is manifestly stupid to change a traditional name because some hypothetical humans might have been offended. We live in a society where being offended is a major pastime.

But popular opinion is a very dubious criterion for making the decision. What if 2,500 wanted "The SpearChukkers"? I suspect that would be a bad idea.

Forum List

Back