Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Rubio

• Cristie

• Other

• Total voters
This poll/question is for Liberals/Democrats. Who do you most want to see Hillary run against in 2016 for whatever reason. Maybe it's Trump because you want to see the GOP beaten to a pulp (figuratively speaking) on Election Night. Maybe it's Bush or Rubio because you want to see smart, reasoned debate on the subject.

And before anyone makes the comment, not all the candidates are listed. I didn't include the ones that don't even have a modicum of a chance.

I prefer Trump myself...but just because I'd like to see Karl Rove's face on E-Nite when Texas goes for Hillary. :lol:
No way Cruz wins so I pick him. I most fear rubio because he's Hispanic and not a nut.

Odds from the Irish bookie

upload_2016-1-2_19-4-10.png

upload_2016-1-2_19-5-28.png

Trump and Cruz are the favorites of the batshit crazy wing of the party
Carson was a flavor of the week and is fading fast
Christie is too far to the left and pretending to be conservative
Bush will make his push once the primaries start and people look at Trump seriously
Rubio is young and inexperienced but can be charming and draw votes in not just Florida but the swing states

According to the polls listed under Real Clear Politics:

Trump is losing to Clinton by 5 or 6 points in the general election polls listed.

Rubio is winning over Hillary in most all of the general election polls listed.
Cruz is winning over Hillary in several of the general election polls listed.

Trump is winning over all the Republican candidates including Cruz and Rubio in the Republican polls.

Trump should win the Republican nomination.

Those supporting Cruz and Rubio will now move into Trump's camp.
Even some of Bernie Sander's supporters will move into Trump's camp.

Donald Trump will defeat Hillary easily in the general election.
Trump will not win

His 30% means that 70% of Republicans despise him
His unpopularity is off the charts

Sadly for you, that's not what the polling indicates. Take a trip to the RNC Facebook page and see what's going on there among the registered Republican voters. Take a look at some of Trump's campaign stops at the crowds and then take a look at the small numbers of supporters showing up at one of Hillary's campaign stops.
Trump is a clown....
Clowns draw a crowd

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat
You guys said the same thing about Obama......TWICE

This poll/question is for Liberals/Democrats. Who do you most want to see Hillary run against in 2016 for whatever reason. Maybe it's Trump because you want to see the GOP beaten to a pulp (figuratively speaking) on Election Night. Maybe it's Bush or Rubio because you want to see smart, reasoned debate on the subject.

And before anyone makes the comment, not all the candidates are listed. I didn't include the ones that don't even have a modicum of a chance.

I prefer Trump myself...but just because I'd like to see Karl Rove's face on E-Nite when Texas goes for Hillary. :lol:

Liberals are choosing Hillary's opponent. It's called the Republican primaries of 2016, where a bunch off liberal republicans are supporting Donald Trump.

Say what you want about Obama, but a poor understanding of campaigning is not one of his faults. Obama may not favor Clinton as the nominee, but he sure as hell doesn't favor a Republican victory come November over a Clinton victory. Even if it were true that the Obama administration was trying to sabotage Clinton in the way you claim (which is nothing more than conjecture and wet dreams for those of you who keep saying it, as nobody has a shred of evidence to support the claim) any idiot (well, except for a few of you rabid Trump fanbois) would understand that trying to do so this late into the primary would be the equivalent of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's far too dangerous and Obama would not be so foolish as to try it.

The Obama admin took their shot by trying to push for a Biden candidacy. While I have no doubt that the Obama admin has its differences with Clinton politically, they don't have the kind of rabid hatred that you like to envision. After all, there are more friends in Washington than there are enemies.

ht_air_force_one_kb_131211_4x3_992.jpg

No guarantee Clinton gets the nomination tho.

Sit down and listen all you Liberals. The Human Being has contacted his tribal soothsayer and smoke from the peyote pipe and seen the vision given to him by his forefathers. The Human predicts that Liberals will be as scarce as hen's teeth on USMB following the election. The Human Being has spoken It is done.

I've given up on seeking quality in presidents and just do my best to vote for the candidate most likely to generate the most laughter.

For now that appears to be Nutty Old Uncle Bernie - but a case could be made for Plugs Biden.....

Of course I am. I am a member of the only Indian tribe in these United States to have never surrendered to the United States military machine.

Well Joey, electing establishment pols hasn't resulted in anything commendable. Why not try something different rather than continue the insanity.

Okay, you see, the thing is, most of what the government does it does perfectly fine. so, as usual your premise is Libertarian Bullshit.

I want politicians who know how the system works and which department you have to call to get something done.

Trump ain't that guy.

But he appeals to your racism and your misogyny, so you are good with him, no doubt.

illegals and the crap that obama wants to bring in are not a segment of the U.S population.
for you to consider them as such would be equivalent to me breaking in to your home and you referring to me as a new segment of your family.

actually, a better metaphor is that illegals are that lady you hired to watch your kids and clean your toilets, now expecting to be treated like part of the family.

You do get that we wouldn't have any illegal here if there weren't rich people willing to hire them, right?

I say Cruz.

Because if he is the nominee, the GOP is out of excuses for losing.
He's incredibly conservative, young, academic. His loss would confirm a full court rejection of the ideology.

illegals and the crap that obama wants to bring in are not a segment of the U.S population.
for you to consider them as such would be equivalent to me breaking in to your home and you referring to me as a new segment of your family.

actually, a better metaphor is that illegals are that lady you hired to watch your kids and clean your toilets, now expecting to be treated like part of the family.

You do get that we wouldn't have any illegal here if there weren't rich people willing to hire them, right?
and those rich people need to be charged with hiring them, avoiding payroll taxes etc..

same with a business that is found to be hiring them, fine them heavy for each one.
once the jobs for them dry up, they will self deport. The open jobs will go to citizens that will pay tax and not send the majority of the pay to south America.
We actually make money by getting rid of them, it costs nothing.

Forum List

Back