Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Rubio

• Cristie

• Other

• Total voters
and those rich people need to be charged with hiring them, avoiding payroll taxes etc..

same with a business that is found to be hiring them, fine them heavy for each one.
once the jobs for them dry up, they will self deport. The open jobs will go to citizens that will pay tax and not send the majority of the pay to south America.
We actually make money by getting rid of them, it costs nothing.

You dumbass, you really think that when it EVER, EVER, EVER comes to a choice between what Rich people want and what you dumb-asses in the Republican Rank and File want, that you are going to win.

Hey, remember when you guys all wanted people who owned bakeries and flower shops to be able to keep hating on the gays and tried to pass laws to that effect? Well, a couple of rich people made some calls, and guess what, you got to bake those cakes!!!

We have illegals because Rich People WANT Illegals.

Originally the far left was pushing a Bush vs Clinton battle for 2016..

It looks like the far left will not get their pick in the (R) nominee this time around!
I stil wouldn't count Bush out
Still haven't had the first primary. Romney trailed at this point in 2012.

You know how Republicans are

I say Cruz.

Because if he is the nominee, the GOP is out of excuses for losing.
He's incredibly conservative, young, academic. His loss would confirm a full court rejection of the ideology.
They will never admit it

Well Joey, electing establishment pols hasn't resulted in anything commendable. Why not try something different rather than continue the insanity.

Okay, you see, the thing is, most of what the government does it does perfectly fine. so, as usual your premise is Libertarian Bullshit.

I want politicians who know how the system works and which department you have to call to get something done.

Trump ain't that guy.

But he appeals to your racism and your misogyny, so you are good with him, no doubt.
Government at it's essence is nothing more than the use of force. When you grow up, you might understand.

Most politicians are liars and thieves. They prove this all the time, but apparently you missed it.

"Just like we assured ourselves Californians wouldn't elect a bad action star as governor".

Only stupid people would think that JoeB131 meant Reagan and not Schwarzenegger.

This poll/question is for Liberals/Democrats. Who do you most want to see Hillary run against in 2016 for whatever reason. Maybe it's Trump because you want to see the GOP beaten to a pulp (figuratively speaking) on Election Night. Maybe it's Bush or Rubio because you want to see smart, reasoned debate on the subject.

And before anyone makes the comment, not all the candidates are listed. I didn't include the ones that don't even have a modicum of a chance.

I prefer Trump myself...but just because I'd like to see Karl Rove's face on E-Nite when Texas goes for Hillary. :lol:

Wasn't Bernie Sanders the more appealing choice among Denocrats, or is this merely wishful thinking because of all the media poll match-ups they love to throw out there? If she wants to drag her husband in this in hopes of gaining more support, using his record may not be a good idea. The Clinton administrations response and approach to the fight against terrorism is among the worst of any president in recent history. After San Bernadino, all any Republican candidate has to do is to make national security an issue. Knowing that recent polls have already placed President Obama's handling of the war on terror as "unfavorable", and Hillary's response as "satisfied", you might be putting all your eggs in the wrong basket.

He wasn't in sixth place. Romney had various points where he trailed at least one opponent, but it was more like they took turns being the frontrunner. Romney consistently maintained his position as one of the top two.

poll+collapse.png

By comparison, Donald Trump has been consistently the front-runner in this cycle.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

The only guy who has a reasonable chance of catching him now is Cruz. Rubio has peaked, Carson is in free fall and Bush is on life support.

Wasn't Bernie Sanders the more appealing choice among Denocrats, or is this merely wishful thinking because of all the media poll match-ups they love to throw out there? If she wants to drag her husband in this in hopes of gaining more support, using his record may not be a good idea. The Clinton administrations response and approach to the fight against terrorism is among the worst of any president in recent history. After San Bernadino, all any Republican candidate has to do is to make national security an issue. Knowing that recent polls have already placed President Obama's handling of the war on terror as "unfavorable", and Hillary's response as "satisfied", you might be putting all your eggs in the wrong basket.

I think when people see Trump or Cruz would get us into another war, y ou aren't going to see folks be too keen on that.

Well Joey, electing establishment pols hasn't resulted in anything commendable. Why not try something different rather than continue the insanity.

Okay, you see, the thing is, most of what the government does it does perfectly fine. so, as usual your premise is Libertarian Bullshit.

I want politicians who know how the system works and which department you have to call to get something done.

Trump ain't that guy.

But he appeals to your racism and your misogyny, so you are good with him, no doubt.

You are aware that last evening's Biloxi, Ms rally by Mr. Trump was drew the largest crowd for a political campaign rally in Mississippi's history? The largest crowd.

I think when people see Trump or Cruz would get us into another war, y ou aren't going to see folks be too keen on that.

Many of us feel Hillary would do that.

illegals and the crap that obama wants to bring in are not a segment of the U.S population.
for you to consider them as such would be equivalent to me breaking in to your home and you referring to me as a new segment of your family.

actually, a better metaphor is that illegals are that lady you hired to watch your kids and clean your toilets, now expecting to be treated like part of the family.

You do get that we wouldn't have any illegal here if there weren't rich people willing to hire them, right?
and those rich people need to be charged with hiring them, avoiding payroll taxes etc..

same with a business that is found to be hiring them, fine them heavy for each one.
once the jobs for them dry up, they will self deport. The open jobs will go to citizens that will pay tax and not send the majority of the pay to south America.
We actually make money by getting rid of them, it costs nothing.

Actually, the companies that hire illegals get a tax break for hiring illegals over citizens because of Obamacare.

You are aware that last evening's Biloxi, Ms rally by Mr. Trump was drew the largest crowd for a political campaign rally in Mississippi's history? The largest crowd.

That's nice. The GOP hasn't lost Mississippi since 1976. If the GOP is fighting for the Inbreds in MS, they are in serious trouble.

So in probably the most racist state in the union, Trump does well.

I'm not sure voters want to hear our efforts on the war on terror show those extremists holding ground. A stalemate battle that ionly shows local forces regaining the same ground that they have previously lost. Where is the progress? Eight years of having a democrat commander-in-chief in charge and Americans don't feel any safer now than when Obama took office? Add the events of San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and Benghazi (to name a few), yet Hillary uses the word "satisfied"? Not the best choice of words, and here I was told the left would have proven themselves wiser then their predecessor who stood under the phrase "Mission Accomplished".
Yet we would later find a gloating president say his efforts have left terrorists "Decimated and on the run"? No, it doesn't look good at all.

Originally the far left was pushing a Bush vs Clinton battle for 2016..

It looks like the far left will not get their pick in the (R) nominee this time around!

Don't count Romney out. Ann really, really, really wanted to be FLOTUS.

I say Cruz.

He's incredibly conservative, young, academic. His loss would confirm a full court rejection of the ideology.

Cruz is my 2nd choice for those reasons. His trouncing by Hillary would maybe finally shut up the "he's not conservative enough" morons that excuse away Romney and McCain's loss.

I say Cruz.

Cruz is my 2nd choice for those reasons. His trouncing by Hillary would maybe finally shut up the "he's not conservative enough" morons that excuse away Romney and McCain's loss.
They would just throw Cruz under the bus and claim he went to the center

I'm not sure voters want to hear our efforts on the war on terror show those extremists holding ground. A stalemate battle that ionly shows local forces regaining the same ground that they have previously lost. Where is the progress? Eight years of having a democrat commander-in-chief in charge and Americans don't feel any safer now than when Obama took office? Add the events of San Bernardino, Fort Hood, and Benghazi (to name a few), yet Hillary uses the word "satisfied"? Not the best choice of words, and here I was told the left would have proven themselves wiser then their predecessor who stood under the phrase "Mission Accomplished".
Yet we would later find a gloating president say his efforts have left terrorists "Decimated and on the run"? No, it doesn't look good at all.

GUy, more Americans in the US have been killed by dogs and bees in the last year than have been killed by terrorists in the last 10.

Let's not shit ourselves over the small shit. We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and you guys are whining because 14 of them were caused by Muslims who self-radicalized?

Forum List

Back