Liberals Dont Feel Disgust

Run away little humper.
I think I'll add you to my "bad" list too....You are way too mean-spirited to suit me and you are getting worse as you go along.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Would not be surprising to see them demanding kitchen-table abortions. Who knows; maybe find an in-home use for the parts they haven't been able to peddle!
What year in the 1920's do you want to return too?

Would not be surprising to see them demanding kitchen-table abortions. Who knows; maybe find an in-home use for the parts they haven't been able to peddle!
Kitchen table abortion can join kitchen table female genital mutilation there is nothing worse on this earth than a democrat.

Dude, why is Hunter Biden in your head?

Did Billy Carter move out finally?
It has exploded everywhere. Pedo Peter Biden is spreading as fast as the internet can carry it. Google has blocked the term from search engines. Wow.

Come Monday will enemy, disgusting democrats have integrity enough to begin impeachment?

It has exploded everywhere. Pedo Peter Biden is spreading as fast as the internet can carry it. Google has blocked the term from search engines. Wow.

Come Monday will enemy, disgusting democrats have integrity enough to begin impeachment?
Are the Clinton, Obama and Clinton indictments coming Monday too finally?

Forum List

Back