Liberals: If you were in a theater w a mass shooter, would u rather have a gun or phone (911)? Pick.

With the shooter's bearing down on you....which would you rather have:

• A gun. I want protection and a chance to fight for survival.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • A phone. I will dial 911. SWAT will rescue me.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Neither. I want a "Gun Free Zone" sign on the theater so the shooting never occurred at all.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
I`m not sure what a Prog is but I know what a gun pussy is. You know what else would have stopped the loony from coming in another door? A door that is locked from the outside. Afraid to go to the movies without your "manhood"? Stay the fuck home.

You nailed half of it. Mental illness. That's the key to reducing these things.

It's part of the key...only part and it's not one with easy solutions because of privacy rights and individual civil rights.

Then maybe it's time some of those be adjusted.

In what way? And, why just adjust for mental illness? Why not tackle the easy availability of guns?

People slaughtered each other just fine long before gunpowder was invented. And arguably, a maniac with a knife in crowded venue can get a much higher body count since the actor wouldn't be as obvious as someone squeezing off shots. Guy with a knife is moreor less discreet unless in your line of sight. Great big crowd like sporting event though, can slash and stab their way a long time before anyone'd know who the heck the bad guy was.

Do you have any real life comparisons for that? A person with a knife needs to get close to attack and can more easily be overcome because he is close. A person with a gun can do a lot of damage from a distance before being subdued.

"Of the 11 mass murders by a single person using a knife known to us, there were 46 murdered, and 139 wounded. The average mass murder/attempt knife incident resulted in 16 casualties."
Edged Weapon Mass Murder

"On March 23rd, 35-year-old Binh Thai Luc walked into an Ingleside house in San Francisco. When he left, he left five mutilated bodies: an elderly couple, their son Vincent Lei, their daughter Jess Lei, and Vincent’s girlfriend Chia Huei Chu. The deaths were not inflicted by gunshot wounds as initially suspected, but by blunt trauma from an edged weapon, most likely a machete."
Mass Murder in San Francisco

Guy above did his 5 murders and left the scene and no one had any idea it'd happened.

"What Calgary police chief Rick Hanson called the "worst mass murder" in the city’s history didn’t end at the barrel of a gun.

Instead, the 22-year-old suspect identified on Tuesday as Matthew de Grood is accused of entering the kitchen at a house party, taking “a large knife” and using it to fatally stab four men and one woman, all of whom were students in their 20s.

The scene was “horrific,” Hanson told reporters.

Matthew de Grood, the suspect in the killings of five people, graduated from the University of Calgary and was admitted to attend law school in the fall. (Facebook)

But as police continue to investigate, the tragedy was also a grave reminder that stabbings top the list when it comes to violent crime in the country, with Statistics Canada reporting in 2008 that one-third of homicides or attempted murders involved knives — more than any other type of weapon, including firearms."
Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic'

Firearms require training. A knife doesn't, or at least not nearly as much. Walk up to someone and push it into their flesh, not that hard.

I guess to help elay the concerns I would have of becoming a gun crazy.
:lol:
Wait.... you would not chose a gun because if you did, you might become a "gun crazy"?
You're SO weak minded than an inanimate object can sway you in such ah a way?
It is indeed better that you do not have a gun.

Most Americans choose not to live their lives in fear having to carry a gun everywhere and jumping at every shadow

Then WHY are you afraid that a good guy....like ex military or police or well trained CWP....just MIGHT want to carry a gun just in case? AFTERALL.....your leader said these shootings happen with alarming regularity in America.

That's true right? Obama said so. The threat of being gunned down in America is real and alarmingly possible....RIGHT? Thats what you lefties say all the time.

So....if you don't want to be afraid of it.....why are you afraid of letting good guys have a gun....so when one of these "alarming regularity" incidents occurs....maybe the shooter can be stopped?????

I have no problem with a licensed, fully trained individual carrying a gun

An asshole walking around a Walmart with an AR-15?
Scares the shit out of me

OH....we agree!

Yes...licensed and trained. So you support nationwide concealed carry I assume?

And yes....I see no need to carry an AR15 in public. Not only is it just dumb....but it creates a public panic because who knows if the person is a mass shooter about to start shooting?

Good. We agree CWP holders should be able to carry almost anywhere in America.

I don't have a problem with nationwide concealed carry like we have nationwide recognition of a drivers license

Like a drivers license, you would still have to abide by local rules and regulations

Wait.... you would not chose a gun because if you did, you might become a "gun crazy"?
You're SO weak minded than an inanimate object can sway you in such ah a way?
It is indeed better that you do not have a gun.

Most Americans choose not to live their lives in fear having to carry a gun everywhere and jumping at every shadow

Then WHY are you afraid that a good guy....like ex military or police or well trained CWP....just MIGHT want to carry a gun just in case? AFTERALL.....your leader said these shootings happen with alarming regularity in America.

That's true right? Obama said so. The threat of being gunned down in America is real and alarmingly possible....RIGHT? Thats what you lefties say all the time.

So....if you don't want to be afraid of it.....why are you afraid of letting good guys have a gun....so when one of these "alarming regularity" incidents occurs....maybe the shooter can be stopped?????

I have no problem with a licensed, fully trained individual carrying a gun

An asshole walking around a Walmart with an AR-15?
Scares the shit out of me

OH....we agree!

Yes...licensed and trained. So you support nationwide concealed carry I assume?

And yes....I see no need to carry an AR15 in public. Not only is it just dumb....but it creates a public panic because who knows if the person is a mass shooter about to start shooting?

Good. We agree CWP holders should be able to carry almost anywhere in America.

I don't have a problem with nationwide concealed carry like we have nationwide recognition of a drivers license

Like a drivers license, you would still have to abide by local rules and regulations

Ah. Cool. I agree. All 50 states should allow concealed carry.

Well....1258 views.

And the current votes:

87% want the gun
13% want a phone to call 911
4% want a No Guns sign to prevent the shooting

Liberals....you wonder why the NRA has so much power and why you all can't get your favorite gun legislation passed? This is why.

Well....1258 views.

And the current votes:

87% want the gun

Liberals....you wonder why the NRA has so much power and why you all can't get your favorite gun legislation passed? This is why.

How did you come up with 1,258 views? What a Bull crap.. That is misleading. I already knew that you are going to keep track of these topic then validated by you. YOU? You should show by membership not by repeated excuses from gun nuts like you.

Well....1258 views.

And the current votes:

87% want the gun

How did you come up with 1,258 views? What a Bull crap.. That is misleading. I already knew that you are going to keep track of these topic then validated by you. YOU? You should show by membership not by repeated excuses from gun nuts like you.

Hate to break it to you s0n but clearly, the "gun nuts" are winning >>>

September Sees Record Gun Sales

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/593fd13e-7ca9-41df-9875-c0b16e2db00e_2.jpg.html][/URL]

Well....1258 views.

And the current votes:

87% want the gun

Yeah – you go with that, very convincing.

Well....1258 views.

And the current votes:

87% want the gun

That part on USMB where the thread has "views" and a number next to it.

Bucs s0n.....not so sure this is a fair poll.

Should be at least some choice somewhere in the middle just to be fair.......like, say, a wiffle ball bat.

Or....super awesome Steven Segal karate Tae Kwon aikido skillz to immediately disarm the gunman. Libs think that shit is real.

Forum List

Back