🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Im trying to make your life

owebo - If you were anymore boring ___

scientists would be interested in studying you

as it stands, I doubt a single scientist knows you exist

Take it easy on the poorly educated. Trump was nice to them and they helped Trump win. Maybe if we are nice to them they will wise up after Trump f's them in the A's.

Elitist leftists sure are doing great, keep up the good work. What an ass you are. You blame your loss on the people you keep insulting and continue to insult them for being too stupid to recognize your self proclaimed amazing offer. Funny how none of it showed up under the eight years of economic disaster that was Obama. In particular his actually increasing healthcare at an even faster rate

The average employer-sponsored family premium has gone up by $4,154 under Obama, from 2008, before he took office, to 2014, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation’s annual employer survey conducted with the Health Research & Educational Trust. The catch? That’s relatively slow growth for premiums. The RNC may cast it as bad news, but it’s an improvement compared with the growth in premiums before Obama took office.

Republicans say the average family health insurance premium has increased by $4,154 under President Obama. That’s right — and it’s a much slower rate of growth than under President George W. Bush. In fact, employer-sponsored premiums have been growing at moderate rates for the past few years.

This is a prime example of what we call a “true, but” claim: an assertion that’s technically correct, but changes in meaning or significance once it’s put in context or fully explained.

That is utter bullshit. Before Obama I could get a 300 dollar deducibile plan for less than 300 dollar per month for an individuale cant even get close to that now. What are you smoking.

Easier. Just accept Trump will be President and life will go on.
Yes just like life went on during Bush's administration. Just not for anyone with a pre existing condition. Or the factory worker who's job went overseas. Or the soldier who has no arm or leg, PTSD or who never came back because Bush lied us into Iraq for some strange reason we still can't quite understand.

Yes life will go on. Might not be human life but life will continue after Trump. Cockroaches & Tardigrades will survive him.

Yeah no factories were closed and no solidiers killed or wounded under Obama.

Get that week shit out of here.....reeeeejected!

Imagine how many less American soldiers would have been killed had Bush not LIED us into Iraq.

I'm with Trump on this one: Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

Really so.why didnt Hussein let the inspectors in? Why tr th to bluff us?

Yes just like life went on during Bush's administration. Just not for anyone with a pre existing condition. Or the factory worker who's job went overseas. Or the soldier who has no arm or leg, PTSD or who never came back because Bush lied us into Iraq for some strange reason we still can't quite understand.

Yes life will go on. Might not be human life but life will continue after Trump. Cockroaches & Tardigrades will survive him.

Imagine how many less American soldiers would have been killed had Bush not LIED us into Iraq.

I'm with Trump on this one: Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

He was fucking with us. Was it worth it? Today we see Saddam is the only kind of man who can run a place like Iraq. This is why you leave evil dictators in charge of 3rd world countries. Those people aren't evolved enough to handle freedom.

The average employer-sponsored family premium has gone up by $4,154 under Obama

Employer sponsored, LOL. That's like 50%. And you're ignoring the biggest increases Obamacare has caused. Obamacare policies.

It's a disaster, believe me
I agree. I hope the GOP fix it. They say the losers in the new GOP plan will be the sick and poor. I don't feel sorry for the poor but I do feel sorry for people who get sick and the healthcare companies fuck them. We're gong to go back to that I fear. Healthcare companies love to take money but not to pay out. It cuts into their profits.

It's like not having home insurance. No one should be able to force you to have home owners insurance but if your home burns down no one is going to rebuild your house for free because you fucked up and didn't have insurance. But they will help you if you have a heart attack.

He was fucking with us. Was it worth it? Today we see Saddam is the only kind of man who can run a place like Iraq. This is why you leave evil dictators in charge of 3rd world countries. Those people aren't evolved enough to handle freedom.

Wow that pretty racist for a lefty....
But I agree, but the question was Hussein didnt live up to his bargaining, at some point you have to call his bluff.

The average employer-sponsored family premium has gone up by $4,154 under Obama

Employer sponsored, LOL. That's like 50%. And you're ignoring the biggest increases Obamacare has caused. Obamacare policies.

It's a disaster, believe me
I agree. I hope the GOP fix it. They say the losers in the new GOP plan will be the sick and poor. I don't feel sorry for the poor but I do feel sorry for people who get sick and the healthcare companies fuck them. We're gong to go back to that I fear. Healthcare companies love to take money but not to pay out. It cuts into their profits.

It's like not having home insurance. No one should be able to force you to have home owners insurance but if your home burns down no one is going to rebuild your house for free because you fucked up and didn't have insurance. But they will help you if you have a heart attack.

Maybe you can read up more on healthcare policies and how they work. You pay a certain amount for a list of services. If you want more, you pay more, if you want less, you pay less. They can't just arbitrarily pay what they want to pay. If they don't pay what they are contracted to pay, you have civil court just like for any other breach of contract case. See how that works?

Also, insurance companies have small profit margins. The best make 2-5%. They can't just pay more, they would go broke. I know you're used to government programs where they just blow the budget and bury us with debt, but that isn't how capitalism works

But I agree, but the question was Hussein didnt live up to his bargaining, at some point you have to call his bluff.
Just stop.

Just stop.

Why? Truth hurt?

Forum List

Back