🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Im trying to make your life

Liberals are never going to accept squirrel top. Why would anyone anyways, guy is a birther and birthers are known to be the biggest morons around, conspiracy nutcases. Then again that is the republican base nowadays.
You have cable in your safe space....huh.....

buckeye45_73 No nuttier than the right wingers who never accepted Obama.

So, yes
Wait I don't remember protests against Obama, do you?
I don't remember recounts or other bullshit.
The only thing you guys have is the birther movement, which because he was named Barrack and had a muslim father and the media did no vetting of him, we knew nothing. That issue wouldn't have come up if his name was say Barry, and the press actually vetted him and looked into people like Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, people you probably have never heard of.

Wow! I can't imagine you'd take thread titles like that seriously. Guess I'm outta your league.
What should be taken seriously, then?

Why aren't you posting in that thread then instead of flooding the board with a new one? Are you that dense?

Easier. Just accept Trump will be President and life will go on.
Yes just like life went on during Bush's administration. Just not for anyone with a pre existing condition. Or the factory worker who's job went overseas. Or the soldier who has no arm or leg, PTSD or who never came back because Bush lied us into Iraq for some strange reason we still can't quite understand.

Yes life will go on. Might not be human life but life will continue after Trump. Cockroaches & Tardigrades will survive him.

owebo - If you were anymore boring ___

scientists would be interested in studying you

as it stands, I doubt a single scientist knows you exist

Take it easy on the poorly educated. Trump was nice to them and they helped Trump win. Maybe if we are nice to them they will wise up after Trump f's them in the A's.

Liberals are never going to accept squirrel top. Why would anyone anyways, guy is a birther and birthers are known to be the biggest morons around, conspiracy nutcases. Then again that is the republican base nowadays.

Really? You know the first birther was Obama. He accused himself of being born in Kenya way before anyone else did. So he's the biggest moron around? I suppose he is. He was followed up by his wife and Hillary. Trump was well behind them

Take it easy on the poorly educated. Trump was nice to them and they helped Trump win. Maybe if we are nice to them they will wise up after Trump f's them in the A's.

Elitist leftists sure are doing great, keep up the good work. What an ass you are. You blame your loss on the people you keep insulting and continue to insult them for being too stupid to recognize your self proclaimed amazing offer. Funny how none of it showed up under the eight years of economic disaster that was Obama. In particular his actually increasing healthcare at an even faster rate

Poorly educated?
This is your team

Yes just like life went on during Bush's administration. Just not for anyone with a pre existing condition. Or the factory worker who's job went overseas. Or the soldier who has no arm or leg, PTSD or who never came back because Bush lied us into Iraq for some strange reason we still can't quite understand.

Yes life will go on. Might not be human life but life will continue after Trump. Cockroaches & Tardigrades will survive him.

Yeah no factories were closed and no solidiers killed or wounded under Obama.

Get that week shit out of here.....reeeeejected!

Elitist leftists sure are doing great, keep up the good work. What an ass you are. You blame your loss on the people you keep insulting and continue to insult them for being too stupid to recognize your self proclaimed amazing offer. Funny how none of it showed up under the eight years of economic disaster that was Obama. In particular his actually increasing healthcare at an even faster rate

The average employer-sponsored family premium has gone up by $4,154 under Obama, from 2008, before he took office, to 2014, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation’s annual employer survey conducted with the Health Research & Educational Trust. The catch? That’s relatively slow growth for premiums. The RNC may cast it as bad news, but it’s an improvement compared with the growth in premiums before Obama took office.

Republicans say the average family health insurance premium has increased by $4,154 under President Obama. That’s right — and it’s a much slower rate of growth than under President George W. Bush. In fact, employer-sponsored premiums have been growing at moderate rates for the past few years.

This is a prime example of what we call a “true, but” claim: an assertion that’s technically correct, but changes in meaning or significance once it’s put in context or fully explained.

Yeah no factories were closed and no solidiers killed or wounded under Obama.

Get that week shit out of here.....reeeeejected!

Imagine how many less American soldiers would have been killed had Bush not LIED us into Iraq.

I'm with Trump on this one: Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

Forum List

Back