Liberals in Broward County hate school kids and teachers.

Florida's Broward County rejects arming of school employees
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Police officers will be the only ones allowed to carry guns in Broward County schools.
The School Board voted unanimously Tuesday to decline to participate in the Coach Aaron Feis Guardian Program.
Named after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High football coach who died in the Feb. 14 school shooting, the program provides $67 million statewide for training and stipends for certain school employees to be armed.
So once again, the school will be a Gun Free Zone(for law abiding citizens) and people like Cruz will show up again, to kill, and no one will be able to defend the kids or themselves. And the police will be outside, shaking and shivering, too cowardly to confront the guy who is killing the kids.

2013-05-17-BarneyFife.gif

View attachment 187323

Kids can't practice their sekund amendmunt write to shoot the fuck out of each other while at skool. Booooo for the liberals.
seems that you don't give a shit that 14 children died because the POLICE were outside cowering in fear....You think it is funny?

You think giving the lunch lady a gun will help?
dont-mess-with-the-lunch-lady-twitler-republican-solution-to-31091987.png

School resource officers are an accepted form of security.

SROs are security as much as the 58 year old receptionist at the front desk where I work is. Between their low numbers, restrictive ROE and unproven willingness to take action (see Parkland), they're not real Security so far as I'm concerned.

14 children were killed while POLICE were outside and you say I am fear mongering?

So you think teachers are going to do better than trained professionals?
It's really simple, no matter what lies you repeat over and over. If someone is shooting at you, you can take cover, run and hope you don't die while the police head your way. Or if you have a gun you can take cover and run and hope you don't die or you can try to eliminate the threat. It's really that simple. Now, we know you don't want anyone hurting your killers because you post the same smelly nonsense all the time.

Forum List

Back