liberals & irresponsible blacks are digging a serious hole

Which calls to action do you speak of?
You wouldn't know them if i posted them as you only watch the whitewash media.
So one asshole on the radio said something and you truly believe that there is a vast, organized group of liberals and black people trying to kill cops?
I don't listen to political talk on the radio.

Thanks for playing
So it is all your imagination that there are calls to kill the police. Thanks for admitting that.
The imagination is all yours dear. I said calls to action.

Strike two
yeah, I saw what you said. It's in the OP. Don't bother trying to backtrack.

I'm finding myself more and more content with race war.

After all, better O'Bumles have at least that as a legacy. Else He ain't gonna have none at all.

I have had neighbors & customers who i can't imagine would ever express the things they are saying now. The daily murders or injuries of police by blacks AFTER the calls to action by blm & other liberal groups is turning the country against you. ANY sympathy for blacks because of the police is long forgotten.

Blacks & liberals are just too stupid to effect the change they're demanding but instead are CREATING racism & racists.

Racists always blame the people they hate for their hatred. Ask Shootspeeders what his opinion is of Jews and I'll laugh as you reverse your opinion to say the Racist person is the problem not the Jews.
Shootspeeders is on ignore as you SHOULD be

Why? His jew bashing stems from Jews...whats the problem?

I have had neighbors & customers who i can't imagine would ever express the things they are saying now. The daily murders or injuries of police by blacks AFTER the calls to action by blm & other liberal groups is turning the country against you. ANY sympathy for blacks because of the police is long forgotten.

Blacks & liberals are just too stupid to effect the change they're demanding but instead are CREATING racism & racists.
Idiot right wingers always assume they are the "responsible ones". After Iraq, what they did to the economy with deregulation, the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, let him die, and all their other disasters and fiascoes, you would think they would be too embarrassed to make any unnecessary comments, but clearly they aren't.

Ask them to explain their many debacles and they refuse.

Worse, how they can suddenly assign blame boggles the mind. For example, remember when the US invaded Iraq how boastful and proud they were? Mission Accomplished? We did what liberals were too chicken to do? Remember how they hid the bodies of US victims of that war? And now they insist the Iraq war is the fault of Democrats for not voting against it? As if their hands are totally clean and they are exempt of any responsibility.

Racists always blame the people they hate for their hatred. Ask Shootspeeders what his opinion is of Jews and I'll laugh as you reverse your opinion to say the Racist person is the problem not the Jews.
Shootspeeders is on ignore as you SHOULD be

Why? His jew bashing stems from Jews...whats the problem?
Because his posts are not worth reading. Removing morons from the post pool makes threads worth participating in.
As a douche yourself I expect that may be hard for you to understand.

Idiot right wingers always assume they are the "responsible ones". After Iraq, what they did to the economy with deregulation, the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, let him die, and all their other disasters and fiascoes, you would think they would be too embarrassed to make any unnecessary comments, but clearly they aren't.

Ask them to explain their many debacles and they refuse.

Worse, how they can suddenly assign blame boggles the mind. For example, remember when the US invaded Iraq how boastful and proud they were? Mission Accomplished? We did what liberals were too chicken to do? Remember how they hid the bodies of US victims of that war? And now they insist the Iraq war is the fault of Democrats for not voting against it? As if their hands are totally clean and they are exempt of any responsibility.
Boooooooooooosh is?

A. Under your bed
B. A better man than you
C. Not president anymore
D. Your only talking point
E. The excuse for your failures
F. All of the above

Go!

I can see Gramps now blaming all the Jews for making Hitler dislike them. Bad BAD Jew!
Sad but true.
Ha

Ignorant and no surprise you're gullible enough to believe it.

Well you make it easy considering that is the totality of your OP. "I have friends who are now racist and its all black peoples fault"
Another public school graduate? Sympathy lost = racism?
Really?

You really are gutter trash

Actually they're not just digging a hole, they're digging their own graves. This is quickly reaching a point where the public no longer has any sympathy for the left, for BLM, or for minorities as a whole.

Well, what does one do when an animal goes rabid? Blacks have proven they are mere brute animals - not members of the human race. In any stretch of one's imagination, blacks might and just might now, be one small step removed from the ape.

I'm getting sick and tired of blacks pretending they are victims. It's really pathetic already. Shut the fuck up and act like human beings already.

I can see Gramps now blaming all the Jews for making Hitler dislike them. Bad BAD Jew!
Sad but true.
Ha

Well you make it easy considering that is the totality of your OP. "I have friends who are now racist and its all black peoples fault"
Really?

You're not clever, you think you are but we all see what you're doing

Sad but true.
Ha

Really?

You're not clever, you think you are but we all see what you're doing
The only ones that see what im doing are rational adults. Not you of course as you run on emotion like a liberal woman does.

Just bringing the racists out in the open. Your sympathy is the last thing anyone wants from you.

Actually they're not just digging a hole, they're digging their own graves. This is quickly reaching a point where the public no longer has any sympathy for the left, for BLM, or for minorities as a whole.
Thats weird. I thought minorites, BLM, and the left were the public? When did they change that?

You and other conservatives are actually contriving irresponsible lies, your thread is one of many examples.
Tell that to the widow of the slain Texas trooper.
Where is she at?

Well, what does one do when an animal goes rabid? Blacks have proven they are mere brute animals - not members of the human race. In any stretch of one's imagination, blacks might and just might now, be one small step removed from the ape.
now%2Bthat's%2Ba%2Blevel%2Bof%2Bstupid%2BI've%2Bnot%2Bseen%2Bin%2Ba%2Blong%2Btime.jpg

Forum List

Back