Liberals mock God. The blind vote Hillary, corrupt establishment X 10.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Conservatism is not God’s answer. We have too many sins, too. But modern day secular liberalism is the antithesis to goodness and righteousness.

You make Trump a monster because of his womanizing and at the same time excuse the works of the devil amongst your own. Justify that.

For some reason traitorous deals and crimes with foreign elements is no big deal. Curious why the mainstream media has almost no interest in examining the damaging evidence on the Clinton Foundation. Why, not salacious enough as what the girls are now saying about the Donald?

For some reason destroying evidence after being issued a congressional subpoena is of no matter to you or to our “honorable” watch dog, the national press. Hillary bleachbit emails on her illegal personal server when secretary of state, destroyed blackberries --- “Yeah, so? Trump boorishly groped married women, what about that?”

Your traitorous congress and department of justice let the IRS get away with murder by destroying hard drives of information and just explaining they just happened to crash this month --- and nothing is done about that? !!! Plead the 5th, give immunity to the guilty, and no one is convicted. And this is just Ok with you altruistic righteous people, why? Because you do not care about the common good, you do not care how corrupt our D.C. establishment is playing us for fools --- because you just hate republicans too much because they are prudes on sex, and they love church people too much which makes you uncomfortable. That’s how I see it.

The FBI gave immunity to Hillary email insiders by agreeing to destroy their blackberries in exchange. The FBI destroyed them! Well justice is served. This is the filth the media will not touch because they are just as guilty and in on the game. Consequently, this insidious mainstream media and press push their secular agenda on the public destroying Judeo-Christian values and replacing it with materialism, narcissism, sex is king, and just maintain a token pseudo concern for the downtrodden and hurting people. And Americans buy into this ruse because they think they understand life thanks to the media and govt educators, they honestly believe they are being well-served --- when in fact the devil himself is laughing at us fools. We know nothing about the reason God gave us life.

Hillary and Bill and Obama are as rotten for this nation as it has ever been. They represent the corruption, greed, lust for power that has turned our government from serving the people they represent to taking advantage of those same people and making our world so much more worse and immoral. They will put our lives at risk with doing next to nothing to combat global terrorism, domestic gang violence, open borders and a façade of a healthy economy 20 trillion in debt surely about to destroy itself. Trump at least wants to undo crushing bad trade deals with foreign nations, but you do not give a hoot.

No I do not have anything good to say about the republican establishment, they are just as insidious and wicked. Maybe I can excuse a lot of these political officials because they are either cowards afraid to lose their careers if they rock the boat, or they are threatened or blackmailed because they know they have sexual indiscretions in the closet or other unsavory acts that will expose them. So if that is true they at least have some excuse. But still, too many cowards just in it for ego and personal gain. Do the honorable thing and speak the truth or leave.

Trump has no chance of saving this nation from itself, but Hillary and her ill-conceived beliefs and machinations will destroy us much more rapidly. There is no way a just man can support this continuous malevolence.

Conservatism is not God’s answer. We have too many sins, too. But modern day secular liberalism is the antithesis to goodness and righteousness.

You make Trump a monster because of his womanizing and at the same time excuse the works of the devil amongst your own. Justify that.

For some reason traitorous deals and crimes with foreign elements is no big deal. Curious why the mainstream media has almost no interest in examining the damaging evidence on the Clinton Foundation. Why, not salacious enough as what the girls are now saying about the Donald?

For some reason destroying evidence after being issued a congressional subpoena is of no matter to you or to our “honorable” watch dog, the national press. Hillary bleachbit emails on her illegal personal server when secretary of state, destroyed blackberries --- “Yeah, so? Trump boorishly groped married women, what about that?”

Your traitorous congress and department of justice let the IRS get away with murder by destroying hard drives of information and just explaining they just happened to crash this month --- and nothing is done about that? !!! Plead the 5th, give immunity to the guilty, and no one is convicted. And this is just Ok with you altruistic righteous people, why? Because you do not care about the common good, you do not care how corrupt our D.C. establishment is playing us for fools --- because you just hate republicans too much because they are prudes on sex, and they love church people too much which makes you uncomfortable. That’s how I see it.

The FBI gave immunity to Hillary email insiders by agreeing to destroy their blackberries in exchange. The FBI destroyed them! Well justice is served. This is the filth the media will not touch because they are just as guilty and in on the game. Consequently, this insidious mainstream media and press push their secular agenda on the public destroying Judeo-Christian values and replacing it with materialism, narcissism, sex is king, and just maintain a token pseudo appearance for the downtrodden and hurting people. And Americans buy into this ruse because they think they understand life thanks to the media and govt educators, they honestly believe they are being well-served --- when in fact the devil himself is laughing at us fools. We know nothing about the reason God gave us life.

Hillary and Bill and Obama are as rotten for this nation as it has ever been. They represent the corruption, greed, lust for power that has turned our government from serving the people they represent to taking advantage of those same people and making our world so much more worse and immoral. They will put our lives at risk with doing next to nothing to combat global terrorism, domestic gang violence, open borders and a façade of a healthy economy 20 trillion in debt surely about to destroy itself. Trump at least wants to undo crushing bad trade deals with foreign nations, but you do not give a hoot.

No I do not have anything good to say about the republican establishment, they are just as insidious and wicked. Maybe I can excuse a lot of these political officials because they are either cowards afraid to lose their careers if they rock the boat, or they are threatened or blackmailed because they know they have sexual indiscretions in the closet or other unsavory acts that will expose them. So if that is true they at least have some excuse. But still, too many cowards just in it for ego and personal gain. Do the honorable thing and speak the truth or leave.

Trump has no chance of saving this nation from itself, but Hillary and her ill-conceived beliefs and machinations will destroy us much more rapidly. There is no way a just man can support this continuous malevolence.

If you were a just man you would not be voting for Trump either!

Do not blame the Devil for man greed immoral way of life... It is man own sins and no other deity should be blamed for man wickedness...

Would I blame you for any of my sins?

No because the Divine gave me free will and my sins were my choices in life and no one is ever to blame for what I have done...

Donald Trump is accused of many things and there will be the false witness within the group but ask yourself when has Donald Trump ever lived by the rules of thy father?

Donald John Trump wickedness has been well documented and you might turn the other cheek while screaming " look at their sins " but it still never justify Trump own sins...

I do agree both parties are filled with sin but disagree that I can understand how the GOP can stay silent to their own wickedness...

They are cowards and stand for nothing and only care about the thirty pieces of silver they will obtain at the end of the day...

So as you get ready to tell me of my sins, blindness and hatred please note unless you're the Alpha and Omega then realize you are mortal just like all of us sinners and Clinton will not lead us down the path to darkness any faster than Trump or any other politician...

P.S.

2008 and 2012 I was told the same thing that President Obama would destroy the fabrics of this nation if McCain and Romney did not win and now in 2016 the Bible is still beaten with the same story how America will die and Lucifer has risen and if Trump is not elected all is lost!

The FBI gave immunity to Hillary email insiders by agreeing to destroy their blackberries in exchange. The FBI destroyed them! Well justice is served. This is the filth the media will not touch because they are just as guilty and in on the game. Consequently, this insidious mainstream media and press push their secular agenda on the public destroying Judeo-Christian values and replacing it with materialism, narcissism, sex is king, and just maintain a token pseudo concern for the downtrodden and hurting people. And Americans buy into this ruse because they think they understand life thanks to the media and govt educators, they honestly believe they are being well-served --- when in fact the devil himself is laughing at us fools. We know nothing about the reason God gave us life.

Turz, this attitude is why the churches are emptying out, if I am correct in thinking you are implying that you think Trump is the lesser evil and you are using religion to support that thought. Emphasizing and inflating Hillary's implied if not proven faults while downplaying and excusing Trump's eminently equal ones, and tossing God into the fray by implying Trump would be God's choice is a turn-off.

I suppose part of the problem you and I face as opponents is that I don't accept Trump's word that all trade deals are bad, that all foreigners are out to get us, that all government is bad, that stiffing contractors and banks and the IRS is good business, or that business and political opponents need to be destroyed and jailed. Nor do I believe Mexico will pay for a wall, or that knows more about warfare than generals, or that he would suffer any general near him that does not hold the same views. Turz, as I have said before, my intellect may not be as great a yours, but my beliefs and determination are a match.

Trump is either a monstrous womanizer or he isn't. What anyone else excuses or doesn't excuse is totally irrelevant.

First, there is no Devil. Or God.

Second, what makes Trump a jerk is that he feels entitled to physically assault women whether they want it or not. Even when he is married to women who are out of most of our leagues. It's not about the sex, it's about the abuse of privilege and power. I'm sorry you don't get that this isn't about him saying "Pussy".

the Clinton Foundation provides clean water and medicines to the world's poorest people. Maybe Americans SHOULD care more about that, but we don't.

I'm sorry, this is the kind of hyperbole that you really shouldn't be allowed to get away with.

Did anyone actually DIE because they couldn't get their tax exemption?

No. No one died. Most of the people who applied for these tax exemptions got them. (They probably shouldn't have, given that they weren't for political activity). So I guess I can't get terribly upset about bureaucratic pissing contests because our election laws are too loose and too prone to corruption.

Right. YOu see, a Cosmic 15 Billion Year old Omnipotent being is REALLY REALLY CONCERNED with what kind of sex you are having. And whether or not Hillary was using a proper email set-up. Because God is the Cosmic IT Geek! No, really.

Here's the problem. One, both parties are equally responsible for the issues you list. Second, there's no real evidence that Trump has the temperment, talent or ability to really do anything about it. For those playing along at home, he has spent the last week attacking MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY because they said his comments about "Grabbing pussy" were something they didn't want to be associated with. Really? This is the guy who is going to bring us all together and fix the problems?

This is about as close as you get to wandering near the truth. Yes, these political officials are afraid to "rock the boat". They tell us we can have all these things and we don't have to pay for them. But that's not really on them, that's on us. We aren't willing to make the hard decisions, so why should they?

Look, guy, I know she scares you because she has a vagina and an opinion, and that frightens you terribly, but here's the thing.

We did okay as a country when her husband was president. Yes, the scandals were petty, but our salaries went up, our wealth increased, we weren't at war with anyone, and if you wanted a better job, you could get one.

There is no evidence for god or the devil. Although, with Hillary, I think the latter may not be the case.

It's true, especially this liberal:

TRUMP-BIBLE.png

Trump-religion.jpg

trump-cnn.jpg

If liberalism is the contrast to conservatism, it can be expected that liberals depend less on religion. Atheists would hardly waste time mocking something they believe does not exist.

Second, what makes Trump a jerk is that he feels entitled to physically assault women whether they want it or not. Even when he is married to women who are out of most of our leagues. It's not about the sex, it's about the abuse of privilege and power. I'm sorry you don't get that this isn't about him saying "Pussy".

the Clinton Foundation provides clean water and medicines to the world's poorest people. Maybe Americans SHOULD care more about that, but we don't.

I'm sorry, this is the kind of hyperbole that you really shouldn't be allowed to get away with.

No. No one died. Most of the people who applied for these tax exemptions got them. (They probably shouldn't have, given that they weren't for political activity). So I guess I can't get terribly upset about bureaucratic pissing contests because our election laws are too loose and too prone to corruption.

Right. YOu see, a Cosmic 15 Billion Year old Omnipotent being is REALLY REALLY CONCERNED with what kind of sex you are having. And whether or not Hillary was using a proper email set-up. Because God is the Cosmic IT Geek! No, really.

Here's the problem. One, both parties are equally responsible for the issues you list. Second, there's no real evidence that Trump has the temperment, talent or ability to really do anything about it. For those playing along at home, he has spent the last week attacking MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY because they said his comments about "Grabbing pussy" were something they didn't want to be associated with. Really? This is the guy who is going to bring us all together and fix the problems?

This is about as close as you get to wandering near the truth. Yes, these political officials are afraid to "rock the boat". They tell us we can have all these things and we don't have to pay for them. But that's not really on them, that's on us. We aren't willing to make the hard decisions, so why should they?

Look, guy, I know she scares you because she has a vagina and an opinion, and that frightens you terribly, but here's the thing.

We did okay as a country when her husband was president. Yes, the scandals were petty, but our salaries went up, our wealth increased, we weren't at war with anyone, and if you wanted a better job, you could get one.
Joe, I believe in God, and try to live in a manner He would approve, failing just about every day. I don't think of Him as my personal genie existing only to grant mt personal wishes, more like a standard to live up to. But as for your response, I don't think it's ever been done better. My grateful thanks for excellently posting my thoughts!

Turz, this attitude is why the churches are emptying out, if I am correct in thinking you are implying that you think Trump is the lesser evil and you are using religion to support that thought. Emphasizing and inflating Hillary's implied if not proven faults while downplaying and excusing Trump's eminently equal ones, and tossing God into the fray by implying Trump would be God's choice is a turn-off.

I suppose part of the problem you and I face as opponents is that I don't accept Trump's word that all trade deals are bad, that all foreigners are out to get us, that all government is bad, that stiffing contractors and banks and the IRS is good business, or that business and political opponents need to be destroyed and jailed. Nor do I believe Mexico will pay for a wall, or that knows more about warfare than generals, or that he would suffer any general near him that does not hold the same views. Turz, as I have said before, my intellect may not be as great a yours, but my beliefs and determination are a match.

Thanks Bullwinkle, I appreciate your honesty. I think I understand, you are putting Trump’s character, at least the part the media emphasizes, as a barrier and the most important factor in this election. Well, ok, but then if it’s character only as the measure, I still choose Trump over Clinton. No need to elaborate again.

But for me, this election is not about Trump or Clinton, not near so much as to what I perceive as a leftist secular ideology leading this nation down a path of blindness and sorrow. Most Christians in this nation are not all that Christian.

So to reiterate, my major lament is not about Hillary, it is about the blindness of Christians and the bad presence of corrupt govt leaders in bed with corporate interests and social engineering that is a destructive force. And the media equally culpable. If one has God first in their life, then I see conservatism as the lesser of two evils.

Having said that, this is just my opinion, by no means my passion in life. Politics is a necessary evil but still almost trite compared to more important personal pursuits and responsibilities.

The FBI gave immunity to Hillary email insiders by agreeing to destroy their blackberries in exchange. The FBI destroyed them! Well justice is served. This is the filth the media will not touch because they are just as guilty and in on the game. Consequently, this insidious mainstream media and press push their secular agenda on the public destroying Judeo-Christian values and replacing it with materialism, narcissism, sex is king, and just maintain a token pseudo appearance for the downtrodden and hurting people. And Americans buy into this ruse because they think they understand life thanks to the media and govt educators, they honestly believe they are being well-served --- when in fact the devil himself is laughing at us fools. We know nothing about the reason God gave us life.

If you were a just man you would not be voting for Trump either!

Do not blame the Devil for man greed immoral way of life... It is man own sins and no other deity should be blamed for man wickedness...

Would I blame you for any of my sins?

No because the Divine gave me free will and my sins were my choices in life and no one is ever to blame for what I have done...

Donald Trump is accused of many things and there will be the false witness within the group but ask yourself when has Donald Trump ever lived by the rules of thy father?

Donald John Trump wickedness has been well documented and you might turn the other cheek while screaming " look at their sins " but it still never justify Trump own sins...

I do agree both parties are filled with sin but disagree that I can understand how the GOP can stay silent to their own wickedness...

They are cowards and stand for nothing and only care about the thirty pieces of silver they will obtain at the end of the day...

So as you get ready to tell me of my sins, blindness and hatred please note unless you're the Alpha and Omega then realize you are mortal just like all of us sinners and Clinton will not lead us down the path to darkness any faster than Trump or any other politician...

P.S.

2008 and 2012 I was told the same thing that President Obama would destroy the fabrics of this nation if McCain and Romney did not win and now in 2016 the Bible is still beaten with the same story how America will die and Lucifer has risen and if Trump is not elected all is lost!

Well, as I just said above, Trump’s character is on trial and Hillary’s is not. And what liberalism has pushed hard for in the past three decades (good or bad) does not concern voters compared to Trump’s sexual indiscretions. Ok, then no surprise that is where you stand.

I stand by my laments and you are right, whether it is Satanic influence or our own free will hardly changes the facts on the ground. I guess it is obvious my worries are spiritual for this nation, not economic, civil unrest or environment, etc. I think this nation and this world is in a very bad place right now because man is not conscious of his creator or his destiny. Man pursues earthly comfort and security but at the cost of ignoring God. Maybe that is why we have such corrupt and self-serving power hungry candidates for high offices and not those who might have the common good as their highest virtue. I see the evidence for God clearly, many others do not even try.

If liberalism is the contrast to conservatism, it can be expected that liberals depend less on religion. Atheists would hardly waste time mocking something they believe does not exist.

Most atheists, perhaps.

Other unbelievers have great antipathy towards those who are devout and resent we have our own preferences for what is good for this nation. It's pretty much Christian morals vs the media, the govt, the educators and philosophers, hollywood, and the present culture. No surprise we are losing the war, but shall we give up or be silent?

At least I can see you are being sincere and not saying all this just to oppose me.

Of course since you are an atheist and I the opposite, our basis for what is good or wrong are going to differ immensely. So no surprise we cannot agree on much.

I cannot believe you think the Clinton Foundation is a benevolent honest charity simply because it funnels some of its millions to the causes it insists it is in business for. Are all the informants who tell the deeper story of what’s going on liars? Just because the MSM will not touch this, that satisfies you there is no truth to it? How many examples do you really need to see the MSM is in bed with promoting the same agenda as their favorite govt leaders and corporate leaders? Still, you think the Clintons profiting grossly over this sham foundation is not true or a reflection of who these people are? Fine, just do not tell me about Trump’s character and leave theirs out of the equation. Making deals with the enemies of America in this world is far worse than a man who has sexual deviancies. The only reason you do not see just as much sleaziness (sexual and beyond) amongst your heroes is because the enabling MSM choose to keep the voters thinking one way only.

At least I can see you are being sincere and not saying all this just to oppose me.

Of course since you are an atheist and I the opposite, our basis for what is good or wrong are going to differ immensely. So no surprise we cannot agree on much.

Well, yeah. Mine is based on science and reason. Yours is based on bronze age superstition... so there's that.

I cannot believe you think the Clinton Foundation is a benevolent honest charity simply because it funnels some of its millions to the causes it insists it is in business for. Are all the informants who tell the deeper story of what’s going on liars?

YOu mean the usual gang of right wing nuts who've been accusing the Clintons of murder since the 1990's? Those informants?

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

We can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the programming expenses listed in the report, but it is clear that the claim that the Clinton Foundation only steers 6 percent of its donations to charity is wrong, and amounts to a misunderstanding of how public charities work.

Fine, just do not tell me about Trump’s character and leave theirs out of the equation. Making deals with the enemies of America in this world is far worse than a man who has sexual deviancies. The only reason you do not see just as much sleaziness (sexual and beyond) amongst your heroes is because the enabling MSM choose to keep the voters thinking one way only.

Guy, here's the thing, and I hate to keep explaining this to you.

I am voting on one basis. Which one of these guys is going to make my life better over the next four years.

Trump has shown- again and again- that he doesn't have the temperment to be president. It really has nothing to do with morality or politics. It's that the guy has shown himself to be thin-skinned, narcissist and authoritarian. And he has no idea how government works.

It isn't because the MSM has brainwashed anyone. IN fact, I blame the MSM for this situation for giving this guy 3 billion in free airtime.

Most atheists, perhaps.

Other unbelievers have great antipathy towards those who are devout and resent we have our own preferences for what is good for this nation. It's pretty much Christian morals vs the media, the govt, the educators and philosophers, hollywood, and the present culture. No surprise we are losing the war, but shall we give up or be silent?

Actually, you could try minding your own fucking business.

You don't like abortion. Don't have one.
You don't like gay marriage, don't marry a dude.
You don't like boobies on TV, don't watch TV.

This isn't complicated.

I see our only hope for the next 4 years is that this election het to the House of Representatives and a compromise candidate is settled on. I'd suggest Kasich. Thus on Nov 8th I'm writing in Evan McMullin.

Most atheists, perhaps.

Actually, you could try minding your own fucking business.

You don't like abortion. Don't have one.
You don't like gay marriage, don't marry a dude.
You don't like boobies on TV, don't watch TV.

This isn't complicated.

It's ok Joe. As an atheist I can see your point of view. Outside of your vitriol of intolerance to our beliefs, you may be a good neighbor and a concerned citizen with good intentions. I can't say. (I'm not excusing my vitriol either, incidentally, I guess I am a big fan of Milo Y. )

But I am convinced of higher truths revealed of which if we choose to disobey, real consequences for the individual and for society. Our political goals are for the common good if not everyone's good.

You don't like abortion. Don't have one. --- I am compelled to defend the life of the unborn child, even those late term ones who could easily live outside the womb.

You don't like gay marriage, don't marry a dude
. ---- Well, again, I can accept homosexuality in our society, but I am looking at the spiritual ramifications of codifying gay marriage into this in a nation's laws. I dare say it is an abomination to God, who defined marriage long before the supreme court was born. That and legalizing abortion are a bad presence, imo.

You don't like boobies on TV, don't watch TV. ---- I don't like younger children seeing boobies and graphic sexual language and displays on TV. I don't like family TV celebrating perversions and teen sex. Need I explain why?

It's ok Joe. As an atheist I can see your point of view. Outside of your vitriol of intolerance to our beliefs, you may be a good neighbor and a concerned citizen with good intentions. I can't say. (I'm not excusing my vitriol either, incidentally, I guess I am a big fan of Milo Y. )

But I am convinced of higher truths revealed of which if we choose to disobey, real consequences for the individual and for society. Our political goals are for the common good if not everyone's good.

Except nothing you guys propose is "good". It's just a lot of superstitious nonsense. 400 years ago, people like you burned witches and heretics, because you thought it was what your magic friend in the sky wanted. Because you really believed your magic friend in the sky woudl torture you for all eternity if you didn't.

You don't like abortion. Don't have one. --- I am compelled to defend the life of the unborn child, even those late term ones who could easily live outside the womb.

Fetuses aren't people. The only people who have late trimester abortions (Late term is a misnomer, a baby only comes to term when it is born) are ones who have fetues so deformed death is a mercy.

You don't like gay marriage, don't marry a dude. ---- Well, again, I can accept homosexuality in our society, but I am looking at the spiritual ramifications of codifying gay marriage into this in a nation's laws. I dare say it is an abomination to God, who defined marriage long before the supreme court was born. That and legalizing abortion are a bad presence, imo.

God defined marriage as "Stone that bitch if her cherry was popped". Deuteronomy 22:13 We don't do that anymore. For some reason. God also defined it as a rape victim had to marry her rapist if he paid her father 50 Shekels of silver Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Somehow, I don't think you are advocating going back to that, but what God said about them queers, that as absolute!

You don't like boobies on TV, don't watch TV. ---- I don't like younger children seeing boobies and graphic sexual language and displays on TV. I don't like family TV celebrating perversions and teen sex. Need I explain why?

Because you are a fantastic prude who has forgotten how children think? You probably make these things more attractive by trying to ban them.

I see our only hope for the next 4 years is that this election het to the House of Representatives and a compromise candidate is settled on. I'd suggest Kasich. Thus on Nov 8th I'm writing in Evan McMullin.
Your vote will be wasted.

Forum List

Back