Liberals Never Learn - They Reward Pelosi for MORE Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever had you agree with me, Sil. I might have to check the temperature in Hell. :lol:

Can you name one person that should replace her?

The Democratic Leadership is a mess and staying the course might be the only choice at this moment... Not defending Pelosi but looking over the list there is no one that can work with GOP leadership the way Pelosi can if the GOP Speaker of the House need votes.
Yeah, the Ryan guy from the Rust Belt.

Staying the course? :lmao: You mean teaching ass sex to little kids in school and having deranged boys using girls' showers in schools? You've GOT to be kidding me??! You think that complete bullshit is ever going to be accepted by middle voters?? Every church in the Rust Belt, South and Midwest would have to be burned to the ground before that happened.

Name a Democrat to replace her with?

House members that you believe that should replace her and my bet you can not name one, so as you write about ass sex and opposite sex using bathrooms does not change the fact the leadership has no one to replace her with because they did they would!

She's has no real power and can only provide votes if needed and that is all, so now tell me one just one Democrat Politician in the House without looking them up and I will point to their flaws for you.

In the Senate I'd have said Kristen Gillibrand. For the house though I'd go with Kathleen Rice.

Representative Rice is a former US Attorney and a former District Attorney. While Trump is getting ready to push for wild new powers for the FBI wouldn't it have been nice to have an experienced Prosecutor out there to argue for civil rights?

Nah. Go with the old busted record that nobody listens to. That will work much better. Perhaps Pelosi will organize a walk out to protest the Republicans passing legislation to plant land mines on the border. That will really show them.

When the old answer doesn't work then try something different. Anything but the same thing that hasn't ever worked.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Interesting pick.

One thing she would want the job. Some Congress members don't want it because it is a career killer more times than not.

Now let say she wanted it the question would be if she could unite all factions within the Democratic Party?

I understand the point change is needed but not all changes would be positive.

Kathleen Rice is unknown outside New York and most mainstream Democrats would not be able to name her, but good choice on your part.

I don't think I've ever had you agree with me, Sil. I might have to check the temperature in Hell. :lol:
No need, as soon as I saw that I checked.

upload_2016-11-30_13-2-5.png

"House Democrats re-elected Nancy Pelosi as their leader Wednesday, ratifying the status quo in a changing Washington despite widespread frustration over the party's direction.

That disenchantment manifested itself in 63 lawmakers supporting Pelosi's opponent, Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan, in the secret-ballot vote. That was by far the largest defection Pelosi has suffered since she began leading House Democrats in 2002.

Still, the California lawmaker had declared ahead of time that more than two-thirds of the caucus was supporting her, and she won almost exactly two-thirds with 134 votes. It was a testament to her vote-counting skills and to her ability to hang onto power even in dark days for Democrats, as they confront a capital that will be fully controlled by the GOP next year"
(Partly tthanks to HER!)

-- News from The Associated Press

Pelosi was in charge when the Democrats suffered their historic, record-setting ass-kicking in 2014.

Pelosi was in charge when Democrats suffered another record-setting historic loss this year, depleting Liberals positions the lowest they have had since 1928.

The 'dictator-wannabe' is the same bit@h that told Americans they had NO RIGHT to know what was in the ACA until it had been imposed on them.

So Libtards reward the Millionaire Globalist, Elitist Non-representative Govt FAILURE again, giving her Constituents and the American people another big ol' 'F* YOU'!

The only bright side is the longer Pelosi remains the more the DNC has collapsed.

Pelosi holds onto leadership
- Pelosi holds onto leadership

"House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday fended off a challenge to her long leadership reign, defeating Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio) in a closed-door vote."

*** Remember when the Democrats lost control of the House and Senate - to keep Pelosi in a position of Power the Liberals threw BLACK Representative James Clyburn out of his minority leader seat - they MADE UP a fake position to keep the minority happy - and gave his seat to Pelosi, once again REWARDING her FAILURE.

Just proves you can't cure stupid.

Wait a minute ... GOP rejoices over Pelosi win

Why not? Under her astute guidance, the Dems have lost more seats at all levels of the political spectrum. As long as she reigns, the GOP will only grow stronger and get far more done.

Before the election, the National Republican Congressional Committee trolled Pelosi. “No single person deserves more credit for House Republicans’ historic majority than Nancy Pelosi,” NRCC Communications Director Katie Martin said in a statement. “Under Nancy Pelosi’s leadership, House Democrats have become completely irrelevant.”

More w/lots of Tweets @ Wait a minute ... GOP rejoices over Pelosi win

What a relief. I was worried they had learned from the elections & might be competitive and cohesive again.

“I’m not convinced that the Democratic Party can be reformed....my hunch is the Democratic Party has simply run out of gas.” - Cornel West

A Michigan city is fining drivers for warming cars in their own driveways. Official calls the law 'common sense.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back