Liberals now threatening soldiers on Mizzu campus

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
twitchy.com/2015/11/11/mizzou-rotc-members-told-not-to-wear-uniforms-to-class-because-of-threats/

Liberals & blacks are going to destroy that colleges ability to attract students for years to come.

Yeah, Democrats really are over-playing their Race Card at this point. They forced a good man out of a job. There is no evidence whatsoever the man is racist. It was a hateful mob-led witch hunt. Most Americans have grown weary of the Democrat Race-Baiting stuff. It's gone too far.

Wow the message in the right wing echo chamber is apparently very different from the mainstream media message.

Wow the message in the right wing echo chamber is apparently very different from the mainstream media message.

Why would anyone trust the MSM? The Democrat Race-Baiting shite is so old & tired at this point. The man they got fired is not a racist. It was a hateful lynching. Shame on em.

Why would anyone trust the MSM? The Democrat Race-Baiting shite is so old & tired at this point. The man they got fired is not a racist. It was a hateful lynching. Shame on em.
Lynching? How do you know he's not a racist? Anyways I'm bowing out because I don't care.

Yeah, Democrats really are over-playing their Race Card at this point. They forced a good man out of a job. There is no evidence whatsoever the man is racist. It was a hateful mob-led witch hunt. Most Americans have grown weary of the Democrat Race-Baiting stuff. It's gone too far.

It went too far the moment Obama said "If I had a son ..."

Forum List

Back