🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

Instead if parsing words and nitpicking I dont think its the fact thst a child can acknowledge an attraction to a certain sex at an early age, it's the fact that an 8 year old second grader is identifying himself with a sexual identity term that most of us gen X'ers never heard of until our teen years. Or we used the slang words having heard them elsewhere without even knowing what they truly meant.

I had a crush on a blond hair blue eyed boy in kindergarten. I was very sad that he moved away the summer before first grade.
So though I may have 'identified' as hetero I never would have used adult words to define myself.
8 is too young to be labeled and it's the adults doing it.
It's called "grooming".

You Nazi's would know all about that.

Instead if parsing words and nitpicking I dont think its the fact thst a child can acknowledge an attraction to a certain sex at an early age, it's the fact that an 8 year old second grader is identifying himself with a sexual identity term that most of us gen X'ers never heard of until our teen years. Or we used the slang words having heard them elsewhere without even knowing what they truly meant.

I had a crush on a blond hair blue eyed boy in kindergarten. I was very sad that he moved away the summer before first grade.
So though I may have 'identified' as hetero I never would have used adult words to define myself.

How do you know its the adults- and not the kids at his school?

Unfortunately lots of kids are taught that boys that appear 'effeminate' are 'queer' or 'fags' by older kids or their parents- and then bully those kids.

Eventually he wants to know what does it mean when they are calling him a queer or fag as they taunt him or bully him.

Haven't you convinced yourself yet?

ROFLMNAO!

There's no convincing to be done for reality... as it is there for all to witness.

Convincing is only necessary for those who seek to reject reality... Convincing is only necessary for those who seek to turn virtue into perversion and deviancy into a virtue.
Sure...that's why you have to keep saying it over and over and over....Dorothy.

Now let's take a look at those who observed them 2000 years ago.
If you want to talk about 2000 years ago, Jesus said, "Love your neighbor", but all you do is spread hate.

Love thy neighbor... Yes.

But where the neighbor is a degenerate. Reject the neighbors sin.

Part of loving ones neighbor is speaking truth to them and guiding them back out of the darkness.

Allowing your neighbor to wallow in the death of degeneracy, is not love. That's the antithesis of love; OKA: hate.

Love thy neighbor... Yes. But where the neighbor is a degenerate. Reject the neighbors sin. Part of loving ones neighbor is speaking truth to them and guiding them back out of the darkness. Allowing your neighbor to wallow in the death of degeneracy, is not love. That's the antithesis of love; OKA: hate.
You don't seem to show any love. Calling people degenerate is hate and unChristian. We need to purge Christianity of people with your attitude until you realize you're not living the kind of life Jesus preached about.

Love thy neighbor... Yes. But where the neighbor is a degenerate. Reject the neighbors sin. Part of loving ones neighbor is speaking truth to them and guiding them back out of the darkness. Allowing your neighbor to wallow in the death of degeneracy, is not love. That's the antithesis of love; OKA: hate.
You don't seem to show any love. Calling people degenerate is hate and unChristian. We need to purge Christianity of people with your attitude until you realize you're not living the kind of life Jesus preached about.

Noting degeneracy is not 'calling' degeneracy.

It is what it is and what it is... Is degeneracy

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg
The point of the story is not whether he is actually homosexual or just believes he is, but rather how much better a gay child's life will be as an adult due to the wider acceptance and protections under the law afforded to gays.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

The point of the story is not whether he is actually homosexual or just believes he is, but rather how much better a gay child's life will be as an adult due to the wider acceptance and protections under the law afforded to gays.

Which is of course, a lie.

Which is of course, a lie.
You either haven't been around very long or you are ignoring just how bad it was for gays in the 20th century. In the 50's or 60's a gay child could look forward to continual harassment in school, expulsion from college, loss of jobs and even jail if he was discovered. Even in the latter part of the century, gay bashing, and firing because of sexual preference was common. Until recently gays have been outcasts. This boy's future is certainly bright compared to previous generations.

How do you know its the adults- and not the kids at his school?

Unfortunately lots of kids are taught that boys that appear 'effeminate' are 'queer' or 'fags' by older kids or their parents- and then bully those kids.

Eventually he wants to know what does it mean when they are calling him a queer or fag as they taunt him or bully him.
One study shows that 42% of effeminate boys are homosexual.

IMHO, you can not teach a child sexual preference but you can teach the child to hide their preference. This is what society has done for centuries, often with tragic results.

Forum List

Back