🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

Since my husbands cousin and his partner coincidentally had a commitment ceremony and reception planned for the same day as the SCOTUS decision. On the cousins side of the family there are 5 nieces ages 2-12.

Now, in explaining in kid terms that Uncle Rick and now Uncle Dick are now married because SCOTUS said it was legal because two people love each other, how is a young child not to be confused and decide that when they are older, they would like to marry their same sex best friend.
Kids are screwed .

Not true.
If a pedophilac is friendly and knows what he's doing, he can possibly convince children that sex can be pleasurable. First he has to earn the kid's trust, then convince him that he's not doing anything wrong.

I think kids can learn to accept gay sex with training and indoctrination.
Bullshit.

Good comeback.......*rolls eyes*

The problem with arguing with Democrats is they cannot possibly see what is......only what they wish was the case. They can't accept reality because it bothers them on an emotional level. They hate it when you point out something that is plain as day.

Screwing with a child in a sexual manner can mess them up permanently. You should know this. You've been accusing Catholic priests of it for years. Children have to be taught right and wrong. When you teach them to accept homosexuality, or any sex you're messing them up. It changes them.
Problem being is that any kind of contact of that manner with a child is rape and will always be rape and therefore is not going to sway someone's sexuality.

And now you are back tracking on your previous answer when you claimed you were raped by a man and it didn't make you gay.

It's considered rape in this country....not necessarily in others.
And I'm not backtracking. I found no pleasure in it. Call me gay for being raped if it makes you feel good, but that episode didn't turn me into a fag. Then again...everyone is different. Some like it rough....Some like to fight right before sex....Some just lay there. It takes all kinds....but for every definition there are always exceptions.
I wasn't calling you gay. I actually don't believe you. Methinks you have an agenda.
Methinks you should take my word for it dear.

Hillary is comforting a child?!?! WHAT A BITCH!!!

Since my husbands cousin and his partner coincidentally had a commitment ceremony and reception planned for the same day as the SCOTUS decision. On the cousins side of the family there are 5 nieces ages 2-12.

Now, in explaining in kid terms that Uncle Rick and now Uncle Dick are now married because SCOTUS said it was legal because two people love each other, how is a young child not to be confused and decide that when they are older, they would like to marry their same sex best friend.
Kids are screwed .

Well Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. So your relative and his Bestee are many things, to be sure... but 'married' is not one of them. And this wholly without regard to what the newly established Supreme Legislature has to say about it.

Secondly, that child is being used by an evil cult of degenerates... the 'story' is a lie, which was fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

You seem to care for children and that's to your credit.

But, if you think that these people are intent to do anything but use your children and their children, you've greatly misjudged the nature of the evil quickly advancing upon you.

This is a horrific evil... and it has not come to negotiate. And there is only ONE means to defeat it... and that is through prayer and superior firepower.

It's quite a paradox, so I suggest you prepare yourself... if you do not care to come to know God, then you're done. If you're a God fearing woman, then you've already won.

There's no ploy that's not good enough for HC. Let's all cry over an emotionally disturbed eight year old boy for all the wrong reasons instead of worrying about how she's gonna fuck us over when she takes office.

Hillary is comforting a child?!?! WHAT A BITCH!!!
Scams and the lyin', low rent scum that perpetuate them.
You're one sick human being.
Reader, what the Degenerate is saying is that "Degeneracy is the New Virtue". It's a lie. No different from anything else common to Left-think.
Sick, degenerate, whatever you want to call yourself is fine with me as long as you realize you have a problem and get help before it's too late.

Sick, degenerate, whatever you want to call yourself is fine with me as long as you realize you have a problem and get help before it's too late.

ROFL!

Reader, do ya see how dishonest these creatures are...

We see them here, better than most people will ever come to know them, because they right there words... through their overt action, we come to know them and we've all witnessed their bottomless deception.

Now let's take a look at those who observed them 2000 years ago... see if you can spot any similarities:

"Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too."

Now... that could have been written today, as it defines the same spiritless creatures that are in here, celebrating the encouragement of a child to 'do those things, too'.

Kids are screwed .
Seriously? Is that all you've got? :rofl:

Kids are screwed .

Well Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman. So your relative and his Bestee are many things, to be sure... but 'married' is not one of them. And this wholly without regard to what the newly established Supreme Legislature has to say about it.

Secondly, that child is being used by an evil cult of degenerates... the 'story' is a lie, which was fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

You seem to care for children and that's to your credit.

But, if you think that these people are intent to do anything but use your children and their children, you've greatly misjudged the nature of the evil quickly advancing upon you.

This is a horrific evil... and it has not come to negotiate. And there is only ONE means to defeat it... and that is through prayer and superior firepower.

It's quite a paradox, so I suggest you prepare yourself... if you do not care to come to know God, then you're done. If you're a God fearing woman, then you've already won.
Haven't you convinced yourself yet?

Haven't you convinced yourself yet?

ROFLMNAO!

There's no convincing to be done for reality... as it is there for all to witness.

Convincing is only necessary for those who seek to reject reality... Convincing is only necessary for those who seek to turn virtue into perversion and deviancy into a virtue.

Kids are screwed .
Seriously? Is that all you've got? :rofl:
We'll know in a generation.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Can you imagine if he hits puberty and discovers he likes girls!

Good God, this stuff doesn't just disappear........

He's stuck now!

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

Can you tell me why the fuck you think this 8 year old is lying?

"I'm homosexual and I'm afraid about what my future will be and that people won't like me," reads the caption of a photo of a tearful boy.

As a parent I knew my daughter was straight by the time she was 6 years old- and I certainly knew I was attracted to girls by 8 years old.

Were you confused when you were 8?

JESUS H. CHRIST, he ain't even gone through puberty yet! And now he's a gay hero.

He better turn out gay or life ain't gonna be easy!

Can you tell me why the fuck you think this 8 year old is lying?

"I'm homosexual and I'm afraid about what my future will be and that people won't like me," reads the caption of a photo of a tearful boy.

As a parent I knew my daughter was straight by the time she was 6 years old- and I certainly knew I was attracted to girls by 8 years old.

Were you confused when you were 8?

JESUS H. CHRIST, he ain't even gone through puberty yet! And now he's a gay hero.

He better turn out gay or life ain't gonna be easy!

Kids are screwed .

Really- you think that if kids see Uncle Rick and Uncle Dick get married- that will 'turn them gay'?

Really?

As a parent- I never found this particularly difficult to explain- 'Uncle Rick likes Uncle Dick just like Daddy likes Mommy"- and for every kid I have known- that is all they want to hear- kids don't really have an issue with unless there is anti-gay bullying going on.

Forum List

Back