🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

You don't have to be thinking of sex to know which sex you are attracted to...

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

As a 9 year old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- she was soooo pretty- many of the little boys in the class had crushes on her. I never had a crush on a male teacher. By the time I was 10 or so, I was fascinated if I could sneak a look at my dad's Playboys- and I had no idea what sex was yet.

Let me ask you. If an 8 year old finds more than 1 boy attractive, is he a polygamist?

Let me ask you- if you are on a beach with your wife- and you check out a gorgeous woman walking by in a skimpy bikini are you a polygamist- or just in danger from your wife?
All I know is I didn't check out men or women in bikinis when I was 8.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

I don't think anyone here thinks that any 8 year old likes having 'a huge dick pushed up their ass'- or for that matter a huge dick shoved in their vagina or mouth'- and no one is saying that they do.

We are saying that yes- an 8 year old can be attracted to the same sex- or the opposite sex- and neither automatically means that they have been raped.
THEN HE'S REALLY NOT A HOMO, AND YOU PROGTARDS SHOULDN'T BE CLAIMING HE IS OR TREATING HIM AS IF HE IS.

You're all just a bunch of SICK, MENTALLY ILL PERVERTS HOPING he is.

You disgusting bunch of IMMORAL, UNNATURAL, SEXUAL FILTH.

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?
Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

So...you were raped as a young boy and never received any counseling for it?

You smelled him for days? Did you ever confront the offender?

Yeah...sure....right.

I was just a kid. He was some asshole that lived down the street and most likely ended up in prison. I hope somebody made him his bitch. By the time I was big enough to "confront " him he had moved away.
did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?
No, gay as in homosexual. I keep hearing that being molested by a pedo makes one gay. So I wondered if your experience made you gay.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

I don't think anyone here thinks that any 8 year old likes having 'a huge dick pushed up their ass'- or for that matter a huge dick shoved in their vagina or mouth'- and no one is saying that they do.

We are saying that yes- an 8 year old can be attracted to the same sex- or the opposite sex- and neither automatically means that they have been raped.
THEN HE'S REALLY NOT A HOMO, AND YOU PROGTARDS SHOULDN'T BE CLAIMING HE IS OR TREATING HIM AS IF HE IS.

You're all just a bunch of SICK, MENTALLY ILL PERVERTS HOPING he is.

You disgusting bunch of IMMORAL, UNNATURAL, SEXUAL FILTH.

Well I just want to point out- that you are the first and only poster who brought up blowjobs and this little boy. And that your first two posts involved this little boy and blowjob and anal sex.

That is because you are a disgusting homophobic pervert.

And I hope you are not allowed near children.

You don't have to be thinking of sex to know which sex you are attracted to...

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

As a 9 year old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- she was soooo pretty- many of the little boys in the class had crushes on her. I never had a crush on a male teacher. By the time I was 10 or so, I was fascinated if I could sneak a look at my dad's Playboys- and I had no idea what sex was yet.

Let me ask you. If an 8 year old finds more than 1 boy attractive, is he a polygamist?

Let me ask you- if you are on a beach with your wife- and you check out a gorgeous woman walking by in a skimpy bikini are you a polygamist- or just in danger from your wife?

So you would not check out a woman in a bikini today? I am sorry- I assumed you were a man.

So you would not check out a woman in a bikini today? I am sorry- I assumed you were a man.
I never said I wouldn't . I said I didn't do it at 8. Which brings up another interesting question for liberals: Was I meant to be asexual because I didn't check out women in bikinis at 8? And did you just say that all men are attracted to women in bikinis? Are homosexual men not men?

This issue makes liberals say weird things.

I never said I wouldn't . I said I didn't do it at 8. Which brings up another interesting question for liberals: Was I meant to be asexual because I didn't check out women in bikinis at 8?

So you are a polygamist?

I never said I wouldn't . I said I didn't do it at 8. Which brings up another interesting question for liberals: Was I meant to be asexual because I didn't check out women in bikinis at 8?

So you are a polygamist?
No. And the boy is not a homo. You knew the answer but you played dumb. Now tell me why you said
men who don't check out bikini women are not men. You aren't answering any questions.

So you are a polygamist?
No. And the boy is not a homo. You knew the answer but you played dumb. Now tell me why you said
men who don't check out bikini women are not men. You aren't answering any questions.

So you are a polygamist?

So you know you are not a polygamist when you are attracted to more than one woman- why did you ask whether the boy would be one?

There are three types of males who do not check out a gorgeous woman walking by in a bikini
  • the blind
  • the homosexuals
  • the dead

Frankly put.......if you like getting ass-raped you're Gay..

Another Conservative who think rape victims enjoy being raped.

There is a trend going on here at USMB- and its not pretty.

Low hanging fruit picker, huh?

You ignored the rest of my post and only latched onto that.

Being ass-raped is a figure of speech.

Yeah....there's a trend......and you guys on the left are setting it.

Being gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex and are acting on that.

Am I gay because I admire and love Jesus?

Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

Yeah...sure....right.

I was just a kid. He was some asshole that lived down the street and most likely ended up in prison. I hope somebody made him his bitch. By the time I was big enough to "confront " him he had moved away.
did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?
No, gay as in homosexual. I keep hearing that being molested by a pedo makes one gay. So I wondered if your experience made you gay.
I don't think so. Usually when someone finds some pleasure in it they want to do it again.

There was nothing pleasurable about it.

Yeah...sure....right.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?
I don't think so. Usually when someone finds some pleasure in it they want to do it again.

This was some guy that lived down the street? You didn't tell your parents about this?

Yeah...sure....right.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?

Then in your opinion, children cannot be turned gay by pedos. Thanks for the clarification.

So you are a polygamist?
No. And the boy is not a homo. .

And how have you reached the conclusion that this boy is lying when he says he is a homosexual?

Frankly put.......if you like getting ass-raped you're Gay..

Another Conservative who think rape victims enjoy being raped.

There is a trend going on here at USMB- and its not pretty.

Low hanging fruit picker, huh?

You ignored the rest of my post and only latched onto that.

Being ass-raped is a figure of speech.

Not really- most people don't use 'rape' as a figure of speech- and I would think especially someone who was a victim of rape as you were.

Being gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex and are acting on that.

Am I gay because I admire and love Jesus?

Being homosexual means you are attracted to the same gender.

Doesn't have anything to do about acting upon it.

I was a heterosexual years and years before I ever had sex with a woman.

Yeah...sure....right.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?

Then in your opinion, children cannot be turned gay by pedos. Thanks for the clarification.
Not true.
If a pedophilac is friendly and knows what he's doing, he can possibly convince children that sex can be pleasurable. First he has to earn the kid's trust, then convince him that he's not doing anything wrong.

I think kids can learn to accept gay sex with training and indoctrination.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?

Not true.
If a pedophilac is friendly and knows what he's doing, he can possibly convince children that sex can be pleasurable. First he has to earn the kid's trust, then convince him that he's not doing anything wrong.

I think kids can learn to accept gay sex with training and indoctrination.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back