🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

OMG, it's a normal, natural thing. You don't have to know anything about sex, to know which sex you are attracted to.
I'm beginning to wonder which species you're attracted to. Was there always a sexual preference for you? No. But you probably always were an asshole.

Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?
Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

So...you were raped as a young boy and never received any counseling for it?

You smelled him for days? Did you ever confront the offender?

Yeah...sure....right.

I was just a kid. He was some asshole that lived down the street and most likely ended up in prison. I hope somebody made him his bitch. By the time I was big enough to "confront " him he had moved away.
did it make you gay?

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg
btw, your thread title is bullshit.

Liberals will believe anything that isn't true.

This poor kid is a victim of liberal retardation and the toxic atmosphere they create. When I was 8 it was common to shy away from girls because they had "cooties". Nobody knew what that was, we just didn't want to catch it. Sex wasn't on our minds but we didn't have the internet either.

The 8 year old doesn't even know ho he is yet. Just keep the little guy away from the homosexuals and let him grow up. He may end up normal yet.

Today's parents want to be their kids "friend", so they buy them all sorts of things (like cellphones w/internet access by 2nd grade) then don't monitor their kid's online activity (wouldn't want to infringe on their kids privacy), kids are sexting by 4th grade. This kid was probably called a fag and now believes that he is gay. Or the school taught him about the madeup horseshit 'gender fluidity' so he thinks he's gay. No wonder this poor kid is confused!

Normal kids aren't concerned with sexual anything when they're 8.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

Fuck you!!!
Well, first of all...sad to hear about it.
Second of all...no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home.

You are really a disgusting bitch. Nothing more angry and anti-social than a perpetually self-righteous liberal.
Better yet, go fuck yourself.
Again....I said no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home. Are you one of those aggressive men who cannot take no for an answer from women?
I told you to go fuck yourself.

You have a reading comprehension problem?

Fuck you!!!

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?
Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

So...you were raped as a young boy and never received any counseling for it?

You smelled him for days? Did you ever confront the offender?

Yeah...sure....right.

I was just a kid. He was some asshole that lived down the street and most likely ended up in prison. I hope somebody made him his bitch. By the time I was big enough to "confront " him he had moved away.
did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?

If you're gay you'll know it. If you're not you'll know it too.

Some people are born gay. For women it's more common and more natural. Bi-sexuality is something women are at times more suited to. Gay sex between males is an extremely unnatural situation and it usually takes someone who can't get along with women to want to go there. It also involves the forbidden fruit aspect. Some people can't get turned on unless sex is kinky.

Frankly put.......if you like getting ass-raped you're Gay. Most don't. Problem with society today....if you care a lot about someone of the same sex everyone assumes you're gay.L This is Bullshit. Love and sexual attraction are totally different.

Only a *PEDOPHILE* would be INTERESTED in the SEXUAL DESIRES and ORIENTATION of an EIGHT YEAR OLD.

Just pointing out that your very first post in this thread was about your interest in the orientation of this child.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

No fime to scroll thru 6 pages at tbe moment but the question should be

How does an 8 year old boy even know what homosexuality is?

Kids can't be kids anymore. Sad.

Kids get called 'gay' 'queer' 'fag' and other names for homosexuals by other kids at that age if they appear to be effeminate or just unpopular.

The bullys seem to think they know what 'homosexuality' is- why wouldn't the victims?

You don't have to be thinking of sex to know which sex you are attracted to...

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

You are about the only one speaking about the sex life of an 8 year old.

You are the one who seems to think that unless someone is thinking about putting a penis in something that they are not a heterosexual or a homosexual.

As a parent- something clearly you are not- it was obvious to my wife and I that our child was heterosexual by the time our child was 6 years old.

And that is because sexual(gender) orientation is about which gender you are attracted to- not which gender you have sex with.

As a 9 year old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- she was soooo pretty- many of the little boys in the class had crushes on her. I never had a crush on a male teacher. By the time I was 10 or so, I was fascinated if I could sneak a look at my dad's Playboys- and I had no idea what sex was yet.

All you are doing here is displaying your vast ignorance and bigotry.

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
THEN HOW DOES EITHER HE OR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS HE'S A QUEER, DUMBASS?

Well you homophobic, rednecked, ignorant cracker- likely the same way everyone but you found out- because he likes boys instead of girls.

How did you find out whatever perverse orientation you are? When you realized you liked trucks more than girls?
I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ***SEX*** WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD, YOU MOTHER FUCKING, NASTY, CREEPY, HETEROPHOBIC PERVERT, AND NEITHER SHOULD THIS LITTLE BOY.

SOMEONE is putting this FILTH into his HEAD.
What makes you think he's thinking of sex at that age? Were you?
Then WHAT in the HELL is this article about, EINSTEIN?

This article is about a little boy who believes he is a homosexual- which means he is attracted to males the same way I was attracted to females at his age.

Why the hell are you obsessed about Sex and this little boy?

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
THEN HOW DOES EITHER HE OR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS HE'S A QUEER, DUMBASS?

Well you homophobic, rednecked, ignorant cracker- likely the same way everyone but you found out- because he likes boys instead of girls.

How did you find out whatever perverse orientation you are? When you realized you liked trucks more than girls?
I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ***SEX*** WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD, YOU MOTHER FUCKING, NASTY, CREEPY, HETEROPHOBIC PERVERT, AND NEITHER SHOULD THIS LITTLE BOY.

SOMEONE is putting this FILTH into his HEAD.

Show us where this little boy says he is thinking about sex?

Frankly- you are the only one talking about sex- and this little boy.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

Fuck you!!!

I am sorry that you were raped- clearly that has left scars. That doesn't mean that this little boy was raped.

I don't think anyone here thinks that any 8 year old likes having 'a huge dick pushed up their ass'- or for that matter a huge dick shoved in their vagina or mouth'- and no one is saying that they do.

We are saying that yes- an 8 year old can be attracted to the same sex- or the opposite sex- and neither automatically means that they have been raped.

No fime to scroll thru 6 pages at tbe moment but the question should be

How does an 8 year old boy even know what homosexuality is?

Kids can't be kids anymore. Sad.

Sure they can.
It's a tad difficult when adult issues are bejng foisted on them at a younger and younger age.. Back in the 70's sex ed at age 11-12 consisted of the birds and the bees and the biology behind it. Now its orientation, masturbation and sex toys.

Back in the '70's' sex ed basically consisted of being told about the dangers of STD's and that a penis goes in a vagina.

Of course in the 1970's all STD's could be knocked out by medicine, and nobody knew about AIDS or HPV. Nobody gave a damn if 'homos' were bullied for being 'homos'. Nobody knew about roofies and hadn't yet started warning about how alcohol and drugs can end up leading to rape.

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

As a 9 year old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- she was soooo pretty- many of the little boys in the class had crushes on her. I never had a crush on a male teacher. By the time I was 10 or so, I was fascinated if I could sneak a look at my dad's Playboys- and I had no idea what sex was yet.

Let me ask you. If an 8 year old finds more than 1 boy attractive, is he a polygamist?

Let me ask you. If an 8 year old finds more than 1 boy attractive, is he a polygamist?

Let me ask you- if you are on a beach with your wife- and you check out a gorgeous woman walking by in a skimpy bikini are you a polygamist- or just in danger from your wife?

Forum List

Back