🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

Only a *PEDOPHILE* would be INTERESTED in the SEXUAL DESIRES and ORIENTATION of an EIGHT YEAR OLD.
That would be anyone who talked about the sex act when referring to this sweet little boy, right?
"SWEET LITTLE BOY"... well listen to you, just how SWEET do you think he is?

You and the rest of the progtards are the ones all worried about his SEX LIFE... ahem...

... if the shoe fits, wear it.
Ah...I see. You have a problem with me calling an 8 year old boy "sweet". I wonder why that is.

And you seem to be the one talking about sex when talking about this 8 year old boy.
THE ENTIRE OP IS ABOUT HIS ALLEGED SEXUAL ORIENTATION, YOU EMPTY HEADED MORON, and it's YOU SEXUAL DEVIANTS CHEERING IT ON.

Good God, you people aren't only PERVERTS, you're just plain fucking STUPID.

Only a *PEDOPHILE* would be INTERESTED in the SEXUAL DESIRES and ORIENTATION of an EIGHT YEAR OLD.
That would be anyone who talked about the sex act when referring to this sweet little boy, right?

You and the rest of the progtards are the ones all worried about his SEX LIFE... ahem...

He doesn't have a sex life yet, you boob.
THEN WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT HIM BEING A HOMO?

ISN'T BEING A HOMO ABOUT A SEXUAL PREFERENCE?

Get your story right here, zipper head, you and your other PERVERT HOMO are tying yourselves in KNOTS.

Ah...I see. You have a problem with me calling an 8 year old boy "sweet". I wonder why that is.

And you seem to be the one talking about sex when talking about this 8 year old boy.
THE ENTIRE OP IS ABOUT HIS ALLEGED SEXUAL ORIENTATION, YOU EMPTY HEADED MORON, and it's YOU SEXUAL DEVIANTS CHEERING IT ON.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION has nothing to do with a sex life, you moron.

OK... you've just demonstrated to everyone that you are a freakin' MORON.

I can't debate with STUPID.

Get your story right here, zipper head, you and your other PERVERT HOMO are tying yourselves in KNOTS.

Once again, and this time I will type slower for you....c h i l d r e n. k n o w. t h e i r. s e x u a l. p r e f e r e n c e, l o n g. b e f o r e. t h e y. e v e n. h a v e. a n y. s o r t. o f. a. s e x. l i f e.

What part of that don't you get, moron? This isn't about his sex life. He doesn't have one yet, although he knows who he's attracted to.

Didn't you find yourself attracted to the opposite sex, long before you actually had sex?

Idiot.

Sexual preference....and you jump right to sex act. Is that the sum all and be all of heteros too? The sex act? Is that what you do all day long? Look at people and think about how they have sex?

Didn't you find yourself attracted to the opposite sex, long before you actually had sex?

Idiot.
We making an assumption that he did. Maybe he didn't.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
Liberals will believe anything that isn't true.

This poor kid is a victim of liberal retardation and the toxic atmosphere they create. When I was 8 it was common to shy away from girls because they had "cooties". Nobody knew what that was, we just didn't want to catch it. Sex wasn't on our minds but we didn't have the internet either.

The 8 year old doesn't even know ho he is yet. Just keep the little guy away from the homosexuals and let him grow up. He may end up normal yet.

At what age did you choose to be straight? Did you know you were attracted to girls at age 8?
I just said otherwise. Which word was too big for you? I wasn't thinking about sex at all at that age, like other normal boys. The libs have been successful in creating a confused little boy and exploiting him is DEEPLY depraved!

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.

This poor kid is a victim of liberal retardation and the toxic atmosphere they create. When I was 8 it was common to shy away from girls because they had "cooties". Nobody knew what that was, we just didn't want to catch it. Sex wasn't on our minds but we didn't have the internet either.

The 8 year old doesn't even know ho he is yet. Just keep the little guy away from the homosexuals and let him grow up. He may end up normal yet.

At what age did you choose to be straight? Did you know you were attracted to girls at age 8?
I just said otherwise. Which word was too big for you? I wasn't thinking about sex at all at that age, like other normal boys. The libs have been successful in creating a confused little boy and exploiting him is DEEPLY depraved!
And.....what makes you think that boy is thinking about sex. He doesn't really need to....Pole Rider is thinking about enough gay sex for the both of them.

Idiot.
We making an assumption that he did. Maybe he didn't.

I don't automatically make that assumption. I'm assuming that most 8 year old children have not had sex. Furthermore, I have known gay friends that informed me they knew of their sexual orientation at an early age. Of course that doesn't mean they had a sex life, they just knew who they were attracted to.

Once again, and this time I will type slower for you....c h i l d r e n. k n o w. t h e i r. s e x u a l. p r e f e r e n c e, l o n g. b e f o r e. t h e y. e v e n. h a v e. a n y. s o r t. o f. a. s e x. l i f e.

What part of that don't you get, moron? This isn't about his sex life. He doesn't have one yet, although he knows who he's attracted to.
If he isn't thinking sexually his attraction isn't sexual. Calling someone else a moron won't hide the ignorance.

But I'm sure you knew at 8 which sex you were attracted to. No one said you had to be thinking about sex.

You righties sure have a hard time with sexuality.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.
Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!
Well, first of all...sad to hear about it.
Second of all...no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home.

You are really a disgusting bitch. Nothing more angry and anti-social than a perpetually self-righteous liberal.
Better yet, go fuck yourself.

If he isn't thinking sexually his attraction isn't sexual. Calling someone else a moron won't hide the ignorance.

OMG, it's a normal, natural thing. You don't have to know anything about sex, to know which sex you are attracted to.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.
Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!
Well, first of all...sad to hear about it.
Second of all...no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home.

You are really a disgusting bitch. Nothing more angry and anti-social than a perpetually self-righteous liberal.
Better yet, go fuck yourself.
Again....I said no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home. Are you one of those aggressive men who cannot take no for an answer from women?

But I'm sure you knew at 8 which sex you were attracted to. No one said you had to be thinking about sex.

You lefties know so much that isn't true.

You lefties know so much that isn't true.
Now...THAT's funny.

Let me sum this all up from the RW point of view:

8 year old boy says he likes girls........"Isn't that sweet?"
8 year old boy says he likes boys....."OMIGOD! CHILD ABUSE!" (and let's talk about male gay sex)

Forum List

Back