🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

No fime to scroll thru 6 pages at tbe moment but the question should be

How does an 8 year old boy even know what homosexuality is?

Kids can't be kids anymore. Sad.

Sure they can.
It's a tad difficult when adult issues are bejng foisted on them at a younger and younger age.. Back in the 70's sex ed at age 11-12 consisted of the birds and the bees and the biology behind it. Now its orientation, masturbation and sex toys.

No it isn't. You have been duped. Please substantiate the claim that you just made regarding sex toys and masturbation.
My 12 yo son.
No fime to scroll thru 6 pages at tbe moment but the question should be

How does an 8 year old boy even know what homosexuality is?

Kids can't be kids anymore. Sad.

Sure they can.
It's a tad difficult when adult issues are bejng foisted on them at a younger and younger age.. Back in the 70's sex ed at age 11-12 consisted of the birds and the bees and the biology behind it. Now its orientation, masturbation and sex toys.

No it isn't. You have been duped. Please substantiate the claim that you just made regarding sex toys and masturbation.
My 12 year old don

Please....stop. I'm not interested in your personal anecdote. Not in the least.
You dont strike me as someone who would.
Cover your ears and chant blah blahblah

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.
Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?
Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

So...you were raped as a young boy and never received any counseling for it?

You smelled him for days? Did you ever confront the offender?

Yeah...sure....right.

I was just a kid. He was some asshole that lived down the street and most likely ended up in prison. I hope somebody made him his bitch. By the time I was big enough to "confront " him he had moved away.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
THEN HOW DOES EITHER HE OR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS HE'S A QUEER, DUMBASS?

Well you homophobic, rednecked, ignorant cracker- likely the same way everyone but you found out- because he likes boys instead of girls.

How did you find out whatever perverse orientation you are? When you realized you liked trucks more than girls?
I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ***SEX*** WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD, YOU MOTHER FUCKING, NASTY, CREEPY, HETEROPHOBIC PERVERT, AND NEITHER SHOULD THIS LITTLE BOY.

SOMEONE is putting this FILTH into his HEAD.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.
Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!
Well, first of all...sad to hear about it.
Second of all...no thank you. I have something much better waiting for me at home.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.

Well you homophobic, rednecked, ignorant cracker- likely the same way everyone but you found out- because he likes boys instead of girls.

How did you find out whatever perverse orientation you are? When you realized you liked trucks more than girls?
I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ***SEX*** WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD, YOU MOTHER FUCKING, NASTY, CREEPY, HETEROPHOBIC PERVERT, AND NEITHER SHOULD THIS LITTLE BOY.

What makes you think he's thinking of sex at that age? Were you?

You don't have to be thinking of sex to know which sex you are attracted to, you idiot. I didn't know anything about sex at 8, but I knew I liked boys.

Then WHAT in the HELL is this article about, EINSTEIN?

You don't have to be thinking of sex to know which sex you are attracted to...
aaahhhh DUUUHHHHH.... if you had any BRAINS you'd be dangerous.

OK then, MENTAL MIDGET, then explain why everyone is saying this little boy is a HOMO.

Has he told anyone WHY he likes boys more than girls, or whatever? Has he told someone he wants his little boy buddy, Johnny, to shove his DICK UP HIS ASS?

HOW do YOU or anyone else know this is FULL BLOWN HOMOSEXUALISM?

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

Only a *PEDOPHILE* would be INTERESTED in the SEXUAL DESIRES and ORIENTATION of an EIGHT YEAR OLD.

Then WHAT in the HELL is this article about, EINSTEIN?
Is it my imagination, or are you sounding more upset than usual?

OK then, MENTAL MIDGET, then explain why everyone is saying this little boy is a HOMO.

Has he told anyone WHY he likes boys more than girls, or whatever? Has he told someone he wants his little boy buddy, Johnny, to shove his DICK UP HIS ASS?

EXPLAIN IT, SINCE YOU AND A FEW OTHER LEFTARDS HERE SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE SEX LIFE OF AN 8 YEAR OLD.

You idiot, he doesn't have to have a sex life to know who he's attracted to. How old were you when you chose to be straight? Didn't you know by the age of 8? You are an irrational imbecile.

You certainly seem to be losing it today.

Only a *PEDOPHILE* would be INTERESTED in the SEXUAL DESIRES and ORIENTATION of an EIGHT YEAR OLD.
That would be anyone who talked about the sex act when referring to this sweet little boy, right?

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
Liberals will believe anything that isn't true.

This poor kid is a victim of liberal retardation and the toxic atmosphere they create. When I was 8 it was common to shy away from girls because they had "cooties". Nobody knew what that was, we just didn't want to catch it. Sex wasn't on our minds but we didn't have the internet either.

The 8 year old doesn't even know ho he is yet. Just keep the little guy away from the homosexuals and let him grow up. He may end up normal yet.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
Liberals will believe anything that isn't true.

This poor kid is a victim of liberal retardation and the toxic atmosphere they create. When I was 8 it was common to shy away from girls because they had "cooties". Nobody knew what that was, we just didn't want to catch it. Sex wasn't on our minds but we didn't have the internet either.

The 8 year old doesn't even know ho he is yet. Just keep the little guy away from the homosexuals and let him grow up. He may end up normal yet.

At what age did you choose to be straight? Did you know you were attracted to girls at age 8?

That would be anyone who talked about the sex act when referring to this sweet little boy, right?
"SWEET LITTLE BOY"... well listen to you, just how SWEET do you think he is?

You and the rest of the progtards are the ones all worried about his SEX LIFE... ahem...

... if the shoe fits, wear it.

You and the rest of the progtards are the ones all worried about his SEX LIFE... ahem...

Ah...I see. You have a problem with me calling an 8 year old boy "sweet". I wonder why that is.

And you seem to be the one talking about sex when talking about this 8 year old boy.

He doesn't have a sex life yet, you boob.

Forum List

Back