🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
THEN HOW DOES EITHER HE OR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS HE'S A QUEER, DUMBASS?

Well you homophobic, rednecked, ignorant cracker- likely the same way everyone but you found out- because he likes boys instead of girls.

How did you find out whatever perverse orientation you are? When you realized you liked trucks more than girls?

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

Ya, don't tell me faggots aren't CHILD MOLESTERS.

You think someone asked him that? Why?
IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOMO?

That's why you need to so some research. You are painfully ignorant.
OH REALLY? Has this little boy said he wants to BUTT FUCK SOMEBODY?

Has he expressed the love of COCK?

How in the HELL do you or anyone else know that he isn't just going through a little growing up phase?

I hope there is a court order keeping you far, far away from children.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
If you know you want to become a musician or athlete you must have experimented with music or sports.
Poor kid.

At what age did you decide you were going to be attracted to girls- not boys?
When I was 13 or so. Many 13 year old kids mess around. If 8 year old kids are messing around with each other

I just wonder what kind of perverted you have so that you think anyone asked an 8 year old boy that.
Child molesters ask 8 year olds that. Why do you assume that nobody is a child molester?

So you are accusing the poster of being a child molester? Really?
I'll let you explain to all members how I accused "the poster" of being a child molester, so you can feel dumb as hell.
I said that there can be someone who can be a child molester, in contrast with the stupid member who assumed that nobody would ask a boy that question.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

He knows he's homo because they told him he is. But they're not perverted or anything.

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
If you know you want to become a musician or athlete you must have experimented with music or sports.
Poor kid.

Yes, music and sports is something you can start at a very young age. And the attraction can also begin at a very young age. There's nothing wrong in boys and girls having gay instincts. It's 100% normal and acceptable. Let's just make sure these boys and girls don't engage in sexual activity before age 16.

No, it's not normal, and it's not acceptable. Stop sexualizing children.

When I was 2 the neighbor ladies would come to the house for coffee and gossip. I would play all over the floor with my toy car while actually hunting beaver. True story.

Poor kid.

At what age did you decide you were going to be attracted to girls- not boys?
When I was 13 or so. Many 13 year old kids mess around. If 8 year old kids are messing around with each other

Child molesters ask 8 year olds that. Why do you assume that nobody is a child molester?

So you are accusing the poster of being a child molester? Really?
I'll let you explain to all members how I accused "the poster" of being a child molester, so you can feel dumb as hell.
I said that there can be someone who can be a child molester, in contrast with the stupid member who assumed that nobody would ask a boy that question.

Mea Culpa- you did not accuse anyone of being a child molester- my apology.

Stupid Cracker assumed that someone asked an 8 year old boy if he likes to suck cock:
Me in response:
You:

THEN HOW DOES EITHER HE OR ANYONE ELSE KNOWS HE'S A QUEER, DUMBASS?

How do you know you're not?

Did you "decide"? Or was there some time in your youth when you simply knew?

Ya, don't tell me faggots aren't CHILD MOLESTERS.

You think someone asked him that? Why?
IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOMO?

That's why you need to so some research. You are painfully ignorant.
OH REALLY? Has this little boy said he wants to BUTT FUCK SOMEBODY?

Has he expressed the love of COCK?

How in the HELL do you or anyone else know that he isn't just going through a little growing up phase?

You people are mean and vile and nasty but ...

When you were 8, did you already know what sexual activities you liked?

Probably not. That comes with adult experience.

But, when did you decide to be straight instead of gay?

Do you decide it every morning when you wake up? Or was there a time when you simply knew it?

Nutbags think people can't know what their sexual orientation is unless they have "messed around"?

Man....some people are fucking stupid.

What these idiots are saying is that all straights must have been molested in order to "know" they're not gay.

:rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

When did you realize you were straight? I liked boys when I was 8.

He knows he's homo because they told him he is. But they're not perverted or anything.

Like the flag, KG! So apropos.

When did you realize you were straight? I liked boys when I was 8.

If the phobes would admit it, they knew they were straight at that age as well.

What I hate about this story is that cruel, nasty people like the haters here will target this child and make his life miserable. And if a gay or transgender child finally gives up and commits suicide, the same vile RWs will blame everyone except the hate that drove the child to it.

ROFLMNAO! Whatta Scam!

8-yr-old kids don't normally have a clue about their sexuality. It's unfortunate that popular media has made homosexuality, and any other perversion of normal sexuality, a matter of popular media. Hell, they teach this shit in schools!

We adopted a 12 year old from Foster Care and those kids are being programmed to exploit the emotions of those around them, by claiming that they're queer.

She was queer every other day... for several years.

Of course, she was not queer... and is today a mother of two children and a flaming heterosexual... w h o r e.

Forum List

Back