🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

I knew that I was straight when I was 8. How is that any different?

Didja really?

Now explain for the board your sexual experiences as an 8 year old that informed you of something that you lacked the means to so much as understand, for several more years beyond your 8th.

Didja really?

Now explain for the board your sexual experiences as an 8 year old that informed you of something that you lacked the means to so much as understand, for several more years beyond your 8th.

I was 8, there was nothing "sexual" about it, creep-o.

But I knew who I had crushes on.

Didja really?

LOL! So you knew that you were heterosexual, but there was nothing sexual about it.

You people are HELPLESS!

Didja really?

I'm telling ya, he's a sicko. This forum needs a standby therapist.

8-yr-old kids don't normally have a clue about their sexuality. It's unfortunate that popular media has made homosexuality, and any other perversion of normal sexuality, a matter of popular media. Hell, they teach this shit in schools!

We adopted a 12 year old from Foster Care and those kids are being programmed to exploit the emotions of those around them, by claiming that they're queer.

She was queer every other day... for several years.

Of course, she was not queer... and is today a mother of two children and a flaming heterosexual... w h o r e.
Not surprising.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

At eight years, I knew I liked girls. Boys were my playmates but I had no kind of attraction to boys. By 3rd and 4th grade, boys and girls have crushes on each other. This is nornal.

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
If you know you want to become a musician or athlete you must have experimented with music or sports.
Poor kid.

So kids are playing spin the bottle at an early age. So what? It's normal.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

Ya, don't tell me faggots aren't CHILD MOLESTERS.

He doesn't have to know anything about sucking cock or pussy to know he is attracted to boys. Some of you are really in the dark ages when it comes to human sexuality.

I wonder just who it is that's been asking this poor little boy if he likes to SUCK COCK OR NOT?

You think someone asked him that? Why?
IF THEY DIDN'T, THEN HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HE'S HOMO?

When he was playing spin the bottle with his friends, he wanted to kiss his buddy instead of his buddy's sister. Human sexuality is not that complicated unless you are bisexual, and being bisexual isn't really a problem unless the person makes it one for themself.

8-yr-old kids don't normally have a clue about their sexuality. It's unfortunate that popular media has made homosexuality, and any other perversion of normal sexuality, a matter of popular media. Hell, they teach this shit in schools!

Unfortunately, 8 year old kids do get called homosexuals and do get bullied by other kids, who presumably learn these fine values from their parents.

Schools, when they teach about sexual identity, almost always do so in a context of reducing bullying of kids who are targeted as being 'gay'- whether they are or they aren't.

We adopted a 12 year old from Foster Care and those kids are being programmed to exploit the emotions of those around them, by claiming that they're queer.

She was queer every other day... for several years.

Of course, she was not queer... and is today a mother of two children and a flaming heterosexual... w h o r e.

Yeah- nothing says "I love Jesus" than calling your daughter a whore.

The scarey thought is that anyone let Keys anywhere near kids.

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not welcome when he's a grown-up.

Young boys and young girls develop attraction for other kids their own age. Some boys like girls, but some boys may start liking other boys. Although they don't and shouldn't have sex with each other, the attraction factor is rather involuntary. One can control their sexual behavior and urges but can't control their sexual attraction towards other people. Thus this boy may have known or be aware of his potential sexuality of the future.

At young age, you may know you want to become a musician or an athlete. That doesn't mean you are an athlete or a musician today, but that you have the talent and the inkling towards your future.
Not at 8 they don't.

Schools have zero business teaching anything about sexual identity . . . wtf? That is not their job, but it is part of this bullshit leftist loon culture of 'anything you feel you are, you are'. It's utter bullshit. An eight year old thinks he's queer? Eight year olds still believe in Santa they aren't contemplating their sexuality ... they don't even know what sexuality is. Oh wait, of course they do because schools are busy pumping shit into their malleable minds. Leftist motto: get 'em while they're young.

Schools have zero business teaching anything about sexual identity . . . wtf? That is not their job, but it is part of this bullshit leftist loon culture of 'anything you feel you are, you are'. It's utter bullshit. An eight year old thinks he's queer? Eight year olds still believe in Santa they aren't contemplating their sexuality ... they don't even know what sexuality is. Oh wait, of course they do because schools are busy pumping shit into their malleable minds. Leftist motto: get 'em while they're young.

Yes. Get em' while they're young.

Church Playgrounds Plan Commercial Playground Equipment purchases for your School Preschool or Community

Yes. Yes. We notice that people like you talk about the gay sex act way more than any homosexual does.

Forum List

Back