🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

No fime to scroll thru 6 pages at tbe moment but the question should be

How does an 8 year old boy even know what homosexuality is?

Kids can't be kids anymore. Sad.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

So many nutters have this sort of image knocking around in their brains. I wonder why that is?

Again...going on about the gay sex act way more than any gay person would.

So many nutters have this sort of image knocking around in their brains. I wonder why that is?
I believe they start such threads just so they have an excuse to go on and on about the male gay sex act. It makes for a good cover excuse.

Sure they can.
It's a tad difficult when adult issues are bejng foisted on them at a younger and younger age.. Back in the 70's sex ed at age 11-12 consisted of the birds and the bees and the biology behind it. Now its orientation, masturbation and sex toys.

I knew that I was straight when I was 8. How is that any different?

Didja really?

Now explain for the board your sexual experiences as an 8 year old that informed you of something that you lacked the means to so much as understand, for several more years beyond your 8th.
So...to you....knowing you like girls at 8 automatically translates to having sexual experiences at 8. Very, very interesting. Very.

For the same reasons that they know what heterosexuality is...b/c they are not complete fucking morons.

Sure they can.
It's a tad difficult when adult issues are bejng foisted on them at a younger and younger age.. Back in the 70's sex ed at age 11-12 consisted of the birds and the bees and the biology behind it. Now its orientation, masturbation and sex toys.

No it isn't. You have been duped. Please substantiate the claim that you just made regarding sex toys and masturbation.

I was molested in this manner when I was 6 years old.

Fuck you!!!

Fuck you!!!

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?

Liberals, before I call you retards, can you please explain how the fuck an 8 year old knows he is a "homosexual"?

Hillary Clinton is comforting a "homosexual" 8 year old who is concerned that his (alleged) homosexuality will not be welcome when he's a grown-up.

And shouldn't someone be investigating whether someone raped this boy? Why is he worrying about the kind of sex he likes? He should be playing with toys and having friends (not boyfriends or girlfriends) at this age.

At first I though this was a joke, or satire, but then I realized it is news.

Hillary Clinton comforts boy on Humans of New York - CNNPolitics.com

150704155328-01-humans-of-new-york-exlarge-169.jpg

Can't explain it. I can explain that I knew I wasn't when I was that age.
I also know that some kids by this age show signs that this is what they'll be.

Fuck you!!!

That's awful. Sorry to hear it. Is this the first time you've mentioned it here? Have you received adequate counseling?
Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

Fuck you!!!

Everyone deals with that sort of thing differently. If you ask most women, they have been abused in this manner by relatives or family friends. Boys, not as much, but it happens. Some of us have scars and some of us move on and forget about it. Some use it as an excuse. I remember smelling that sick fuck for days. Never told anyone until I was going through an FBI interview for my security clearance.

The point being, children have no business thinking about sex. If you want to ruin a child....start teaching them about sex when they're under 10.

So...you were raped as a young boy and never received any counseling for it?

You smelled him for days? Did you ever confront the offender?

Sure they can.

No it isn't. You have been duped. Please substantiate the claim that you just made regarding sex toys and masturbation.
My 12 yo son.

Sure they can.

My 12 year old don

Sure they can.

My 12 yo son.

Sure they can.

My 12 year old don

Please....stop. I'm not interested in your personal anecdote. Not in the least.

Forum List

Back