🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals rally behind a "homosexual" 8 year old boy

Frankly put.......if you like getting ass-raped you're Gay..

Another Conservative who think rape victims enjoy being raped.

There is a trend going on here at USMB- and its not pretty.

Low hanging fruit picker, huh?

You ignored the rest of my post and only latched onto that.

Being ass-raped is a figure of speech.

Not really- most people don't use 'rape' as a figure of speech- and I would think especially someone who was a victim of rape as you were.
I told you the context yet you want to tell me what I was thinking.

Ass-rape is a figure of speech...and that was the context. Try anal sex Dickhead. It's not fun. It's not for everyone.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?
No, gay as in homosexual. I keep hearing that being molested by a pedo makes one gay. So I wondered if your experience made you gay.
I don't think so. Usually when someone finds some pleasure in it they want to do it again.

There was nothing pleasurable about it.
Then in your opinion, children cannot be turned gay by pedos. Thanks for the clarification.
Not true.
If a pedophilac is friendly and knows what he's doing, he can possibly convince children that sex can be pleasurable. First he has to earn the kid's trust, then convince him that he's not doing anything wrong.

I think kids can learn to accept gay sex with training and indoctrination.

You think that?

Do you mean flaming?
No, gay as in homosexual. I keep hearing that being molested by a pedo makes one gay. So I wondered if your experience made you gay.
I don't think so. Usually when someone finds some pleasure in it they want to do it again.

Then in your opinion, children cannot be turned gay by pedos. Thanks for the clarification.
Not true.
If a pedophilac is friendly and knows what he's doing, he can possibly convince children that sex can be pleasurable. First he has to earn the kid's trust, then convince him that he's not doing anything wrong.

Bullshit.

Good comeback.......*rolls eyes*

The problem with arguing with Democrats is they cannot possibly see what is......only what they wish was the case. They can't accept reality because it bothers them on an emotional level. They hate it when you point out something that is plain as day.

Screwing with a child in a sexual manner can mess them up permanently. You should know this. You've been accusing Catholic priests of it for years. Children have to be taught right and wrong. When you teach them to accept homosexuality, or any sex you're messing them up. It changes them.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

I don't think anyone here thinks that any 8 year old likes having 'a huge dick pushed up their ass'- or for that matter a huge dick shoved in their vagina or mouth'- and no one is saying that they do.

We are saying that yes- an 8 year old can be attracted to the same sex- or the opposite sex- and neither automatically means that they have been raped.

Being gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex and are acting on that.

Am I gay because I admire and love Jesus?

Being homosexual means you are attracted to the same gender.

Doesn't have anything to do about acting upon it.

I was a heterosexual years and years before I ever had sex with a woman.
Not having sex means you're "A"Sexual.

If you've had sex and enjoyed it with both sexes you're bi-sexual.

I don't think it's possible for any 8 year old to like having a huge dick pushed up their ass. They may be attracted to the same sex, but the realities of it can become quite alarming if some sick fuck tries to break them in early.

I don't think anyone here thinks that any 8 year old likes having 'a huge dick pushed up their ass'- or for that matter a huge dick shoved in their vagina or mouth'- and no one is saying that they do.

We are saying that yes- an 8 year old can be attracted to the same sex- or the opposite sex- and neither automatically means that they have been raped.

Being gay means you are sexually attracted to the same sex and are acting on that.

Sigh- really you just pull this crap out of your ass don't you?

asexual:
Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

Homo or Hetero- doesn't matter whether the person is celibate or a virgin- if they are attracted to persons of a specific gender- they are Homo or Hetero.

did it make you gay?

Do you mean flaming?

Not true.

I think kids can learn to accept any kind of sex with training and indoctrination. You are just describing how most child molesters work.

That doesn't mean the child molester automatically turns a girl into a hetero or a boy into a homosexual.

BUT- yes that kind of molestation can certainly mess children up sexually.

All I know is I didn't check out men or women in bikinis when I was 8.

So you would not check out a woman in a bikini today? I am sorry- I assumed you were a man.
I never said I wouldn't . I said I didn't do it at 8. Which brings up another interesting question for liberals: Was I meant to be asexual because I didn't check out women in bikinis at 8?

So you are a polygamist?
No. And the boy is not a homo. .

And how have you reached the conclusion that this boy is lying when he says he is a homosexual?
you clipped my post because you didn't want to remind me that I asked you yet another question, which you ignored as usual.

asexual:

Homo or Hetero- doesn't matter whether the person is celibate or a virgin- if they are attracted to persons of a specific gender- they are Homo or Hetero.

If you say so.

If a person is a virgin they don't know what they like due to lack of experience. A virgin child is "A" Sexual....same as a celibate virgin adult.

Just wanting to dress up in high-heels doesn't make you gay. Are you gay if you're a crossdresser who likes his wife to put on a strap on? If a child likes his or her friend but never has sex....does that make him or her homosexual?

You guys love making up rules but there are always exceptions. Just stick to race-baiting and fucking up health care. That's what you're good at.

Not true.

Bullshit.

The problem with arguing with Democrats is they cannot possibly see what is......only what they wish was the case. They can't accept reality because it bothers them on an emotional level. They hate it when you point out something that is plain as day.

Screwing with a child in a sexual manner can mess them up permanently. You should know this. You've been accusing Catholic priests of it for years. Children have to be taught right and wrong. When you teach them to accept homosexuality, or any sex you're messing them up. It changes them.
Problem being is that any kind of contact of that manner with a child is rape and will always be rape and therefore is not going to sway someone's sexuality.

And now you are back tracking on your previous answer when you claimed you were raped by a man and it didn't make you gay.

So you would not check out a woman in a bikini today? I am sorry- I assumed you were a man.
I never said I wouldn't . I said I didn't do it at 8. Which brings up another interesting question for liberals: Was I meant to be asexual because I didn't check out women in bikinis at 8?

So you are a polygamist?
No. And the boy is not a homo. .

And how have you reached the conclusion that this boy is lying when he says he is a homosexual?
you clipped my post because you didn't want to remind me that I asked you yet another question, which you ignored as usual.

I clipped your post because I was interested in why you think the boy is lying.

asexual:

If you say so.

If a person is a virgin they don't know what they like due to lack of experience.

Yeah- I and pretty much everyone says so. I said it earlier and will say it again- at 9 years old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- lots of little boys in her class had a crush on her- she was so young and pretty. By age 10, I was fascinated if I was able to sneak a peek at my Dad's Playboy magazines- and I had no interest in looking at buff men.

I didn't know that I was a heterosexual then- but I liked naked women- not naked men.

Not true.

Bullshit.

Problem being is that any kind of contact of that manner with a child is rape and will always be rape and therefore is not going to sway someone's sexuality.

And now you are back tracking on your previous answer when you claimed you were raped by a man and it didn't make you gay.

It's considered rape in this country....not necessarily in others.
And I'm not backtracking. I found no pleasure in it. Call me gay for being raped if it makes you feel good, but that episode didn't turn me into a fag. Then again...everyone is different. Some like it rough....Some like to fight right before sex....Some just lay there. It takes all kinds....but for every definition there are always exceptions.

asexual:

If you say so.

If a person is a virgin they don't know what they like due to lack of experience.

Yeah- I and pretty much everyone says so. I said it earlier and will say it again- at 9 years old I had a huge crush on my third grade teacher- lots of little boys in her class had a crush on her- she was so young and pretty. By age 10, I was fascinated if I was able to sneak a peek at my Dad's Playboy magazines- and I had no interest in looking at buff men.

I didn't know that I was a heterosexual then- but I liked naked women- not naked men.

Who doesn't?

Women are cute compared to guys.

I'm with you 100% on this one.

asexual:

If you say so.

Who doesn't?

Who doesn't?

homosexual males.

Who else doesn't?- heterosexual girls.

asexual:

If you say so.

Who doesn't?

Who doesn't?

homosexual males.

Who else doesn't?- heterosexual girls.

Hmmmm.....I think a gorgeous woman with a nice butt gets the same from just about everyone.

Not true.

Bullshit.

It's considered rape in this country....not necessarily in others.
And I'm not backtracking. I found no pleasure in it. Call me gay for being raped if it makes you feel good, but that episode didn't turn me into a fag. Then again...everyone is different. Some like it rough....Some like to fight right before sex....Some just lay there. It takes all kinds....but for every definition there are always exceptions.
I wasn't calling you gay. I actually don't believe you. Methinks you have an agenda.

Reader, the use of this poor little boy, is just one of the ways that degenerates intend to abuse him...

Hillary Clinton herself is a long time proponent of providing children with equal protection under the law... which of course includes the right of sexual consent for children.

You see Reader, the other end of the equation has been settled... as the US Federal Government has now set up a new SUPREME LEGISLATURE... and they have established that Degenerates are a protected class.

So once the Left protects your children with equal rights, there will be absolutely NOTHING you can do so stop that adult from using your child as a means of sexual gratification.

So... you can see why this is such an important story for the degenerates.

THEY CARE~

Instead if parsing words and nitpicking I dont think its the fact thst a child can acknowledge an attraction to a certain sex at an early age, it's the fact that an 8 year old second grader is identifying himself with a sexual identity term that most of us gen X'ers never heard of until our teen years. Or we used the slang words having heard them elsewhere without even knowing what they truly meant.

I had a crush on a blond hair blue eyed boy in kindergarten. I was very sad that he moved away the summer before first grade.
So though I may have 'identified' as hetero I never would have used adult words to define myself.
8 is too young to be labeled and it's the adults doing it.

Instead if parsing words and nitpicking I dont think its the fact thst a child can acknowledge an attraction to a certain sex at an early age, it's the fact that an 8 year old second grader is identifying himself with a sexual identity term that most of us gen X'ers never heard of until our teen years. Or we used the slang words having heard them elsewhere without even knowing what they truly meant.

I had a crush on a blond hair blue eyed boy in kindergarten. I was very sad that he moved away the summer before first grade.
So though I may have 'identified' as hetero I never would have used adult words to define myself.
It's called "grooming".

Well yes... and those adults are doing it, because they NEED TO DO IT... and that it is catastrophic to an 8 year old child, is IRRELEVANT TO THEM.

Which again, is a presentation of the MENTAL DISORDER COMMON TO SEXUAL DEVIANCY... specifically sociopathy, of the delusional variety.

Forum List

Back