Liberals Reach New Low: 'Texans DESERVE Harvey Disaster Because They Voted For Trump'

Professor: Texans 'Deserve' Harvey Because They Voted For Trump

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

What a piece of fecal matter.....

:rolleyes:
He is....so if one person said it....why does your thread title say "liberals"?
After all the despicable things butt-hurt liberals have done and said, to include call for assassinations and attempts to carry out those assassinations, do you REALLY think this guy is 'unique', that he is the only bat-shit crazy libtard who thinks this way.

If you say yes, you are not being intellectually honest....

"A sociology professor...

LOL truly a worthless sort

This is him Ken Storey, the SJW Professor, note several chins, typical fat slug, looks like he's still a virgin.

Ken Storey Leftist Bigot, he's fat, shouldn't as a SJW he be sacrificing himself, I'm sure his carcass could feed several villages in The Congo for at least a few months.

Practice what you preach you fat hypocrite, offer yourself to those poor starving Africans.

ken-storey.jpg

View attachment 146571

It looks like Ken Storey has now been fired by the University of Tampa.

View attachment 146572

UPDATE: Professor who tweeted Harvey was ‘karma’ for Texas fired
Yep.....good he was fired....not praised and rewarded like some hack like Robertson was.

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

The Professor is an idiot of course, they must be a SJW Professor, the most destruction is in Houston which is Harris County and Harris County voted for Hillary and Houston voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

Houston is being punished for voting for Hillary.

View attachment 146564

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/texas

There's no shading it, Harris County went undeniably blue

The large blue in the picture below is Houston.

View attachment 146567

Results: How Houston voted in the 2016 presidential race

Election Center 2016 | Houston Public Media

Did the hurricane only dump on Houston city ?

Why don't you show us that red map you righties are so proud of? Let's compare where Harvey hit !

Houston is worst affected, it's World Wide news ALL about the disaster in Houston.

"A sociology professor...

LOL truly a worthless sort

This is him Ken Storey, the SJW Professor, note several chins, typical fat slug, looks like he's still a virgin.

Ken Storey Leftist Bigot, he's fat, shouldn't as a SJW he be sacrificing himself, I'm sure his carcass could feed several villages in The Congo for at least a few months.

Practice what you preach you fat hypocrite, offer yourself to those poor starving Africans.

ken-storey.jpg

View attachment 146571

It looks like Ken Storey has now been fired by the University of Tampa.

View attachment 146572

UPDATE: Professor who tweeted Harvey was ‘karma’ for Texas fired
Yep.....good he was fired....not praised and rewarded like some hack like Robertson was.

I have never heard of this Robertson.

The Professor is an idiot of course, they must be a SJW Professor, the most destruction is in Houston which is Harris County and Harris County voted for Hillary and Houston voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

Houston is being punished for voting for Hillary.

View attachment 146564

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/texas

There's no shading it, Harris County went undeniably blue

The large blue in the picture below is Houston.

View attachment 146567

Results: How Houston voted in the 2016 presidential race

Election Center 2016 | Houston Public Media

Did the hurricane only dump on Houston city ?

Why don't you show us that red map you righties are so proud of? Let's compare where Harvey hit !

If you look at the weather map and match it up with demographics, you can clearly see that it rained on only The Leftist Neo Nazi Fascists, The Leftist ANTIFA Communists, The Leftist Anarchist BLM, Leftist NAMBLA, Planned Parenthood, Local Answer.org, and Moveon.org outposts, Pedophiles, Illegals, Transgenders, Homosexuals and Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton Voters.

Amazing how everyone else was fine.
Lefty failed again at controlling the climate

According to religious nuts, God's anger has been the cause of lots of hurricanes, earthquakes, and all kinds of other natural disasters. Why should this one be any different? Texas politics has finally reached the point where God is fed up with the right wing hate.
Which 'religious nuts' are you talking about? (Link?)

Are you trying to say God is a Liberal taking out his anger on Texans for voting for Trump?

Bwuhahahaha.........

'Right-wing hate'?
Since before the election liberals have rioted, looted, burned, engaged in terrorism, physically attacked opposition supporters, fire-bombed a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Americans in an attempt to steal an already-decided election, called for military coups, called for assassinations, attempted to carry out those assassinations... Right now Left Wing Extremists - self proclaimed America-hating Anarchists - are using violence to attack and intimidate Americans, to strip them of their Constitutional Rights, to silence them / their voices and any opposition to their ideology just as - as one snowflake pointed out - Hitler and the Nazis destroyed their nation's Constitution and used violence to silence every other ideology / voice. They are openly calling for the destruction of this country, and liberals are either vastly praising them for what they are doing or showing their support by staying silent.

Snowflakes such as yourself are reality-denying bat-shit crazy America-haters, too, who care only about enforcing YOUR opinions/ideology/opinions on others and justifying getting it done any way you can.

when I wished Texas well in Announcements on Saturday, Zander--who is one of yours, I believe--said:
I am a realist that has no tolerance for the pretend world of the online leftists...
Don't start a fucking thread that says "hang in there". That's just lame!
No. It's lame. Sorta like telling people in texas to "hang in there".
Telling people to "hang in there" is not supportive or kind or clever. It's lame as fuck. Even if you think you mean it......

So don't you start whining about what the LEFT says.
Then maybe the LEFT should come out and tell this guy to STFU .. and while they are at it they can publicly condemn the self-proclaimed America-hating anarchist Antifa...

when I wished Texas well in Announcements on Saturday, Zander--who is one of yours, I believe--said:
I am a realist that has no tolerance for the pretend world of the online leftists...
Telling people to "hang in there" is not supportive or kind or clever. It's lame as fuck. Even if you think you mean it......

"So don't you start whining about what the LEFT says."

The Leftists have been whining for nearly 10 months, 24/7 Whining Fest for nearly 10 months.

Mentally unstable whining Snowflake Adult Babies.

Leftism is a mental illness.

He can whine anytime he wants, you free speech hating fascist.
Yup. And I can tell him to stop being such a hypocrite anytime I want, you mean old sonuvabitch.

He is....so if one person said it....why does your thread title say "liberals"?
After all the despicable things butt-hurt liberals have done and said, to include call for assassinations and attempts to carry out those assassinations, do you REALLY think this guy is 'unique', that he is the only bat-shit crazy libtard who thinks this way.

If you say yes, you are not being intellectually honest....

Me thinks you forget about hurricane sandy . Didn't GOP congressmen try to stop aid from going to NY/Nj?

But let's hear about some nobody from fla .

Yup. And I can tell him to stop being such a hypocrite anytime I want, you mean old sonuvabitch.

Old Broad must have been in the Metamucil again, she's feeling her oats

"So don't you start whining about what the LEFT says."

The Leftists have been whining for nearly 10 months, 24/7 Whining Fest for nearly 10 months.

Mentally unstable whining Snowflake Adult Babies.

Leftism is a mental illness.
This is a thread whining about mean old lefties. The right are being equal turds.
My only point.

This is a thread whining about mean old lefties. The right are being equal turds.
My only point.

REALLY? Please provide a link to a story that shows any Conservatives claiming Texas deserves this disaster because of the way they voted back in November 2016.....

I'll wait....

Out come the personal attacks when presented with their own fascism while attacking those that call out left wing fascism. You must hate that the twat professor got fired - you are of the same ilk.

According to religious nuts, God's anger has been the cause of lots of hurricanes, earthquakes, and all kinds of other natural disasters. Why should this one be any different? Texas politics has finally reached the point where God is fed up with the right wing hate.
Which 'religious nuts' are you talking about? (Link?)

Are you trying to say God is a Liberal taking out his anger on Texans for voting for Trump?

Bwuhahahaha.........

'Right-wing hate'?
Since before the election liberals have rioted, looted, burned, engaged in terrorism, physically attacked opposition supporters, fire-bombed a GOP HQ, threatened the lives of Americans in an attempt to steal an already-decided election, called for military coups, called for assassinations, attempted to carry out those assassinations... Right now Left Wing Extremists - self proclaimed America-hating Anarchists - are using violence to attack and intimidate Americans, to strip them of their Constitutional Rights, to silence them / their voices and any opposition to their ideology just as - as one snowflake pointed out - Hitler and the Nazis destroyed their nation's Constitution and used violence to silence every other ideology / voice. They are openly calling for the destruction of this country, and liberals are either vastly praising them for what they are doing or showing their support by staying silent.

Snowflakes such as yourself are reality-denying bat-shit crazy America-haters, too, who care only about enforcing YOUR opinions/ideology/opinions on others and justifying getting it done any way you can.

You can start by researching Pat Robertson, and then just go down the list of other religious nuts who have claimed natural disasters are caused by God's anger at a long list of non-republican things. The premise is purely republican. I think the idea of God destroying things for political purposes is ridiculous, but it's your idea. Live with it. The rest of the crap you wrote is bullshit.

Latests news has the prof being fired .

Nows the part where the righties go off about free speech! So let's hear it.

Did the Daily Caller turn this:

“I don’t believe in instant Karma but this kinda feels like it for Texas. Hopefully this will help them realize the GOP doesn’t care about them,” Storey wrote in one tweet.

into:

"Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

The herd is drinking up some pretty stupid Red Sauce these days.
The Left is as BLIND as BOO.
They are THE ORIGINAL HATE MERCHANTS.
AND THAT LEOPARD IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THEIR SPOTS.

When Americans come together and unite in Love and Brotherhood, and helping their fellow man, THE LEFT BECOMES ENRAGED.

They thrive on hate.....It's what made them as a party. It's why they opposed voting for women, voting for Blacks.....opposed Civil Rights......opposed Emancipation...Supported and still do, SEGREGATIO......and it is today why they oppose Immigration Enforcement.....and sensible trade laws. They have been and always will be addicted to Slave Labor, Division, and Hate.

The Orange Menace's Message of Unity and Togetherness is Triggering the Hate Merchants on The Left....so expect something violent to occur very soon....so they can disrupt any unity and brotherhood being built in Texas.

Got it. You like how the Daily Caller operates and paraphrases the statement in the absolute worst possible way. It's just what the herd does.

Your article:

visiting assistant professor

Visiting, probably from the GOP. We know the GOP doesn't care about those people. Remember, it was the GOP that wants to end healthcare for tens of millions of Americans. The GOP has been a plague on America for decades. But it hasn't been until Bush and Trump that they actually made an effort to destroy this country.

You mean the left has sunk to the level of the right? Damn! I wonder who the right wing televangelists are claiming God is punishing this time?

Forum List

Back