Liberals Scream “Red States Get Disproportional Amount of Welfare!”

Egads the usual white rage from Bush92, meanwhile the rich elites are playing on the emotions of the conservative snowflakes all the way to the bank. Sometimes the same day repeats itself and repeats itself. Only the elite are doing well under Trump, note that wages are never part of the BS from Donnie. The American dream: Survival is not an aspiration

Racism for the thinker not the emotion driven conservative snowflake

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson
Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi
Locking Up Our Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America by James Forman Jr.
Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class by Ian F. Haney-Lopez

"Only in America can you find so many angry people claiming to love their country, while hating almost anyone in it." Don King

You realize every blue state on your list has some of the highest median incomes in the nation...

At least black unemployment is at a new low. Obama's economy ran on unemployment checks and food stamps; Trumps runs on real businesses

You realize every blue state on your list has some of the highest median incomes in the nation...
and what is the corresponding cost of living there?

you're gonna need more straw
you're gonna need to stop assuming things. i have no idea what it would be but if we're going to talk about something, let's talk about it. in many places the high wages are to a degree compensatory for a higher cost of living. not always. so if we're going to be neutral and figure this out from a pure factual standpoint, it is a valid question.

either answer it or go the fuck away.

Watch it, sock girl. I'm counting down the funnies and have my finger on the report button

All those Federal dollars go to Red State Democrat controlled big city shitholes like Atlanta, Houston, Memphis, Miami Dallas Birmingham etc.

you're gonna need to stop assuming things. i have no idea what it would be but if we're going to talk about something, let's talk about it. in many places the high wages are to a degree compensatory for a higher cost of living. not always. so if we're going to be neutral and figure this out from a pure factual standpoint, it is a valid question.

it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

timothy or barley?

it's got nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

timothy or barley?
you're the one who brought up highest median income and i'm responding to that so if my response is not part of the thread then go bitch at your mirror to get to the person who took it off track.

Forum List

Back