Liberals show they are bullies

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
And are violent idiots that shut people up

There is nothing peaceful about the left.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

There are about to make a big mistake.....and once they do, the right will show them the true meaning of power........were losing out patience and our civility...and thats what saves the lefties from a massive beatdown.

The Latest: Milo Yiannopoulos' Berkeley talk canceled

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

There are about to make a big mistake.....and once they do, the right will show them the true meaning of power........were losing out patience and our civility...and thats what saves the lefties from a massive beatdown.

That's sad. Milo is normalizing homosexuality among the most bitter, hostile segments of conservative America. I think Berkeley is sacrificing the end game for a short term win. Bad move.

tumblr_me9p6kWxp71r8x29u.gif~c200

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

Liberals are more badass than conservatives and we can easily beat your asses down when we see you on the street. My advice to conservatives is to get out of the way when you see us coming.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

Liberals are more badass than conservatives and we can easily beat your asses down when we see you on the street. My advice to conservatives is to get out of the way when you see us coming.

So, where are you?

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

Soooooo your title says "Liberals" and then your OP switches to "the left".

PICK one.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

So, where are you?
I'm hiding from Trump because he scares me

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

So, where are you?
I'm hiding from Trump because he scares me

Good. Stain your shorts.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

PICK one.

A day later, OP continues to try to figure it out.

Some of the slow kids need more time. :itsok:

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

PICK one.

Nope liberals and the left are the same in this contey. The progressive left has tainted yhe yerm liberal.

The left loves to redefine shit they destroy and fuck up, kinda like lime how they ruin a state like california then move to colorado and try to ruin thag one.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

Yeah...the rioters are idiots.

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

PICK one.

Nope liberals and the left are the same in this contey. The progressive left has tainted yhe yerm liberal.

The left loves to redefine shit they destroy and fuck up, kinda like lime how they ruin a state like california then move to colorado and try to ruin thag one.

Bzzzt. Wrong again Spunky, even if rendered in some bizarre pidgin.

The fact that you can't tell the difference and misuse one or both terms is your problem --- not theirs.

Liberalism is the source of the First Amendment and its protection of free speech. Anyone who's actively preventing that is not engaging in Liberalism, but its opposite. They might be engaging in leftism (or rightism), but it ain't Liberalism.

Maybe you oughta start with simpler stuff. Like "yhe yerm".

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

And yet another mouth peice for fox spews rears its ugly head. What kind of cologne do you wear? ;)

image.jpeg

Long live Milo!!!!!!!

You pussies expect a non violent revolution.

Forum List

Back