Liberals so far beyond unhinged at this point

glenn_beck_insane.jpg

CNN was declaring that anyone who feared a Totalitarian State from Bloomberg's sugar ban was "PARANOID, PARANOID, YOU ARE ALL SCARED AND PARANOID."

I then proceeded to put 00 Buckshot through my old tree stump in the backyard. Haven't fired any of my guns in years.

CNN.com - Transcripts

unhinged isnt even the correct word for it

i mean really a kid eats his lunch into the shape of a gun

and gets suspended

--LOL

even more unhinged the school stands behind such an action

C02 used to be the big poison

now it is sugar that is the poison the killer of all

the singing nuns are now a hate group

mourning the death of chavas

ever checked out a lefty protest

The zombietime Hall of Shame

MSNBC outraged that Commrade Bloomberg's ban on soda was shot down - declare sugar a "poison"...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/03/12/mika-brzezinski’s-bizarre-soda-ban-rant-sugar-is-poison/

Liberals have become raving lunatics in the last 4 years.

"Sugar is poison"
"Criticizing Obama is racist"
"Obama gives me tingles down my leg"
"Shoot a shotgun in the air/at a door"
"We must make hunting humans illegal"

According to their newest criteria "mentally ill freaks", no liberal should ever be permitted to own a firearm ever again. Suits me....

Remember when conservatives used to throw a fit when unelected federal judges stepped in and fucked with state/local laws?

Um, yeah, see it's their job to put a stop to radical oppressive statism like this... Who the fuck is Mayor Bloomberg to tell anyone what size drink they can have? It's a very simple question...

America VOTED to keep the House Republican...they feared Obama.

Did you want to take my guns...make me quit ingesting sugar....make me quit ingesting trans fats?

Grow up little girl.

332-206 is all I have to say.

Another thread that confirms:
At a time when the Republican Party’s image is at a historic low, 62% of the public says the GOP is out of touch with the American people, 56% think it is not open to change and 52% say the party is too extreme.
GOP Seen as Principled, But Out of Touch and Too Extreme | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

This thread illustrates why the GOP is looking for a makeover and to stop being the "stupid party" per Bobby Jindal.
Thank you right wing posters for being the poster children of what wrong with the right!

Forum List

Back