Liberals spending billions to save species of birds from extinction...need help please?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Any chance you could allocate a few bucks and some time to help save the nearly extinct blond hair blue eyed Caucasian in Southern California? Just sayin.

This is actually a serious question.
Ever wonder why biologists find it so important to save a bird from becoming extinct within it's native territory but can't give a shit about a race of humans...Is there a reason we shouldn't find that odd?'

What race of humans?

Humans are all over the planet, breeding like crazy. Can't throw a rock without hitting a human.

Why do people care about preventing animals from going extinct?

Some of the time it just that the animal is cute:
iu

But the main reason is that every animal has unique genes and a unique role in the environment. If those genes are lost forever, all sorts of possibilities can be extinguished.

Wind turbines kill around 300,000 birds annually, house cats around 3,000,000,000

cranes_at_Tarifa_courtesy_of_COCN.jpg

20120802_wind_farm_killing_animals_birds_eagles_LARGE.jpg
Griffon-vultures-Navarre-Spain.jpeg
Ospreys_new_home.jpg

------------------------------------------

Yet the same stupid ass left wing morons promote MORE wind farms around the world, while claiming how much they love wild life and saving endangered birds.

Folks, every liberal you communicate with (all of them) are fucked up morons. Brain dead puppets. They have no clue about ANYTHING. All of them are losers.

I don't care about this species of bird. I'm concerned about the mass extinction going on right now on the planet that will inevitably affect the human race.

You people entertain these obsecure stories because it makes it easy for you to demonize the environmental movement as a whole. What you're too stupid to realize is that the crumbling eco system will eventually affect the survival of the human race.

I don't care about this species of bird. I'm concerned about the mass extinction going on right now on the planet that will inevitably affect the human race.

You people entertain these obsecure stories because it makes it easy for you to demonize the environmental movement as a whole. What you're too stupid to realize is that the crumbling eco system will eventually affect the survival of the human race.
There you are, typing away at your computer. Like the stupid fucking pathetic gasbag goddamn hypocritical piece of liberal shit you are.

There you are, typing away at your computer. Like the stupid fucking pathetic gasbag goddamn hypocritical piece of liberal shit you are.
Lol you're like the forum class clown.

Mass extinction? You mean progressives? Oh don't worry we'll preserve a couple in Zoo's so we can point them out to children explaining this is what happens when humans devolve into mindless gub'mint worshiping drones.

SO you think it is good that species of animals are all wiped out? .

Apparently Professor Matthew isn't aware that extinction is part of the evolutionary process and has been occurring since life first appeared on the planet.

Species which cannot adapt go extinct opening up niches for species to evolve which can.

"One general law, leading to the advancement of all organic beings, namely, multiply, vary, let the strongest live and the weakest die." -- Charles Darwin

Last time I looked liberals had no problem smoking raptors and bat populations so they could run with green energy.

They are insane.

SO you think it is good that species of animals are all wiped out? So you wish your kids and grand kids to live on a dead planet.

How sad.
So you are for OR against wind farms, considering the facts I presented?

No one can tell.

Watch the double talk folks, as the fucking unreal moron bangs away on his computer, powered by...something.

Ever wonder why biologists find it so important to save a bird from becoming extinct within it's native territory but can't give a shit about a race of humans...Is there a reason we shouldn't find that odd?'

White Caucasians aren't native to California. lol

LOL, so you're claiming that there have never been any white caucasians born in California?

Apparently you don't know what the word "native" means and once again you prove what a fucking retard you are.

LOL, so you're claiming that there have never been any white caucasians born in California?

Apparently you don't know what the word "native" means and once again you prove what a fucking retard you are.

So you support the OP's genocide of brown people. Jesus.

We'll kill ourselves first.

So, are you are saying we should get rid of cats because for every bird that gets killed by a wind turbine, 1,000 get killed by cats?

Did you even read the article, dumbfuck?

From the article you linked to:

[[ A recent peer-reviewed study, which itself looked at 116 other studies from the U.S. and Canada, confirms that wind turbines are waaaay down the list of problems for birds; in fact by displacing fossil fuels they are helping birds, as well as everything else that is alive on the planet. A recent report confirmed that "hundreds of bird species in the U.S. — including the bald eagle and eight state birds, from Idaho to Maryland — are at 'serious risk' due to climate change. It said some species are forecast to lose more than 95% of their current ranges." ]]

Forum List

Back