Liberals suing Starbucks for putting too much ice....in ICED coffee.

Can the OP prove that any of the individuals in this lawsuits are liberals or is that just the word he uses to get attention?

Because that's some leftist shit. Fags so fag shit. Muslims do Muslim shit. Ducks walk like ducks.

Starbucks don't get any of my money, but it's hilarious when the left attacks it's own, and what with an occupy wallstreet type I'm guessing ?... LOL

My local Starbucks knows I'm a conservative and a former cop, and all the employees are wonderful and very nice. I spend several hours a week in there and they are great...and yes...several are probably lefties. Since they rep that store so well....I spend $$$ there. If they can put their ideology aside to do their job well....then that's all in can ask and expect. And they do.

You lied to them after they treated you so well? Sad.

Whoa LoneLaugher sweet comeback homie. You should get your own Comedy Central show. You're that funny bro I'm telling you.

Starbucks don't get any of my money, but it's hilarious when the left attacks it's own, and what with an occupy wallstreet type I'm guessing ?... LOL

My local Starbucks knows I'm a conservative and a former cop, and all the employees are wonderful and very nice. I spend several hours a week in there and they are great...and yes...several are probably lefties. Since they rep that store so well....I spend $$$ there. If they can put their ideology aside to do their job well....then that's all in can ask and expect. And they do.

Whoa LoneLaugher sweet comeback homie. You should get your own Comedy Central show. You're that funny bro I'm telling you.

How doesn't feel to be so jealous of someone that you have never met in person? Is it weird?

So sad the bitch has been somehow federally mandated to buy Starbucks Coffee when there are others selling the same thing. Who knew Obamacare required her to purchase Starbucks or pay a fine?

How doesn't feel to be so jealous of someone that you have never met in person? Is it weird?

Ha!! That's laughable. Jealous of an old crusty aging hipster lib who....well....as Trump would say....there's so much material to make fun of with you but I'll be nice.

It's ok to be a liberal up to your early 20s. It's just youthful ignorance. But the older one gets...it just gets sad and pathetic.

images-2.jpeg

Ha!! That's laughable. Jealous of an old crusty aging hipster lib who....well....as Trump would say....there's so much material to make fun of with you but I'll be nice.

It's ok to be a liberal up to your early 20s. It's just youthful ignorance. But the older one gets...it just gets sad and pathetic.

View attachment 73587

How old do u think I am?

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...-too-much-ice/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#

TMZ

Starbucks faces $5M lawsuit over amount of ice in its iced beverages

Among the many crimes they're accusing Starbucks of is gross "enrichment"....aka making too much profit.

Accusing Starbucks of too much ice in a god damn ICED coffee.

Starbucks responded with saying customers should expect ice....in ICED COFFEE. And....that they would have gladly remade the coffee with less ice if any customer had requested it. Even though they're a leftist company....Starbucks has always been excellent to me with customer service and quality coffee so they get my $$$ often. So does Whole Foods and Chic Fil A.

The scum liberal lawyer and plaintiff claim the hot coffee buyers get more coffee per "vente" (aka a fucking "large") than iced coffee customers although iced costs more so it's unfair (nevermind the iced takes more prep work to make).

I guess this is some form of iced privilege discrimination or some shit.
That's almost as dumb as the conservative outrage over Starbuck's red Christmas cups. Of course anyone can sue for anything, and the lawsuit will likely be thrown out.

I agree that was dumb. But nobody sued over it.

It's almost always lib idiots suing over shit like this. Trump's approach is heroic. Fuck em. Never settle. Fuck em and the counter sue.
Trump is well know for suing people over any little thing.
Exactly

It's what liberals do. They seek to redefine the world the way they want it through the courts. A conservative would simply ask for less ice or go elsewhere.

I've never understood why people need the kind of caffeine jolt Starbucks provides.....you buzz and crash with that mud. At the end of the cycle you're in worse shape than when you started. :uhoh3:

I've never understood why people need the kind of caffeine jolt Starbucks provides.....you buzz and crash with that mud. At the end of the cycle you're in worse shape than when you started. :uhoh3:
They are starting out at a near a zombie state so only come up to near normal for everyday folks.

Starbucks should just pay restitution automatically for the mental anguish they caused stressing this loon out with too much ice.

It's the lib way.

OMG hilarious.

Discrimination against iced coffee drinkers LOL

Liberals are hilarious, its like they don't understand simple economics. A Starbucks iced coffee is always worth exactly what customers are willing to pay for it, Starbucks charges more for iced coffee than hot coffee b/c its customers are willing to pay more. DUH

I just bought a medium pepperoni pizza at pizza hutt and noticed that the guy who ordered a large got MUCH more pepperoni than I did. That's size discrimination, I'm suing.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...-too-much-ice/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#

TMZ

Starbucks faces $5M lawsuit over amount of ice in its iced beverages

Among the many crimes they're accusing Starbucks of is gross "enrichment"....aka making too much profit.

Accusing Starbucks of too much ice in a god damn ICED coffee.

Starbucks responded with saying customers should expect ice....in ICED COFFEE. And....that they would have gladly remade the coffee with less ice if any customer had requested it. Even though they're a leftist company....Starbucks has always been excellent to me with customer service and quality coffee so they get my $$$ often. So does Whole Foods and Chic Fil A.

The scum liberal lawyer and plaintiff claim the hot coffee buyers get more coffee per "vente" (aka a fucking "large") than iced coffee customers although iced costs more so it's unfair (nevermind the iced takes more prep work to make).

I guess this is some form of iced privilege discrimination or some shit.

Must be a slow day for Right Wing Nut Jobs like buc- straining to find something to blame on 'Liberals'.....

Forum List

Back