Liberals suing Starbucks for putting too much ice....in ICED coffee.

. Back every frivolous lawsuit Trump presents eh or is it better said that we back Trump when he finds himself defending against frivolous lawsuits ?

. Back every frivolous lawsuit Trump presents eh or is it better said that we back Trump when he finds himself defending against frivolous lawsuits ?

No I said it right the first time.

In most states, the plaintiff can put any dollar amount he wants for his damages plea but it means nothing. The damages a jury would award would be the price of one venti iced coffee, and I'm sure that's already been offered. This case is frivolous and will be thrown out.

In most states, the plaintiff can put any dollar amount he wants for his damages plea but it means nothing. The damages a jury would award would be the price of one venti iced coffee, and I'm sure that's already been offered. This case is frivolous and will be thrown out.
. The thing that actually hurts the corporation, is the exposure it got that something might be wrong, and therefore it taints the brand even though the lawsuit wasn't successful. To some people who were offended, they might boycott the franchise or brand because they have heard it may be up to no good or skimping on the quality of the products being sold.

. The thing that actually hurts the corporation, is the exposure it got that something might be wrong, and therefore it taints the brand even though the lawsuit wasn't successful. To some people who were offended, they might boycott the franchise or brand because they have heard it may be up to no good or skimping on the quality of the products being sold.
True, I don't normally like that but in Starbuck's case have zero sympathy for them. They are a very corrupt corporation. I've worked in their stores and they played games instead of helping me collect money. They have a nifty system where they just spend their day passing you around to various departments and block you from talking to any higher ups. All they care about is you leaving some money on the table, the bottom line is all that matters so any image of being for the people is phony corporate propaganda.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...-too-much-ice/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#

TMZ

Starbucks faces $5M lawsuit over amount of ice in its iced beverages

Among the many crimes they're accusing Starbucks of is gross "enrichment"....aka making too much profit.

Accusing Starbucks of too much ice in a god damn ICED coffee.

Starbucks responded with saying customers should expect ice....in ICED COFFEE. And....that they would have gladly remade the coffee with less ice if any customer had requested it. Even though they're a leftist company....Starbucks has always been excellent to me with customer service and quality coffee so they get my $$$ often. So does Whole Foods and Chic Fil A.

The scum liberal lawyer and plaintiff claim the hot coffee buyers get more coffee per "vente" (aka a fucking "large") than iced coffee customers although iced costs more so it's unfair (nevermind the iced takes more prep work to make).

I guess this is some form of iced privilege discrimination or some shit.
progressive = frivolous

Forum List

Back