Liberals support ANYTHING. Because reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your blob called the terrorists who have attacked Israel "very smart". Sounds like your lord and master supports genocide.
You’re such a joke. He takes enemies seriously and so should Israel. They dropped the ball.

Meanwhile lefties all over the place, including your beloved “Squad” in the House, praise Palestinians who overwhelmingly elected Hamas terrorists. They call for Israel to stand down.
Lefties are walking around US cities tearing down missing flyers for Israeli hostages.

Are you going to fly that Israeli flag at the next BLM rally? Be sure to document how that goes.

YOu have no real contact with reality.
You people are insane.

IMG_0591.jpeg

You’re such a joke. He takes enemies seriously and so should Israel. They dropped the ball.

Meanwhile lefties all over the place, including your beloved “Squad” in the House, praise Palestinians who overwhelmingly elected Hamas terrorists. They call for Israel to stand down.
Lefties are walking around US cities tearing down missing flyers for Israeli hostages.

Are you going to fly that Israeli flag at the next BLM rally? Be sure to document how that goes.
I'm glad Israel is hitting Hamas back. I hope they go after Trump's buddies in the Hezzbollah as well.

Ironic, when Dems keep up this war on anyone that opposes them calling them "Ultra MAGA" and Ultra MAGA terrorist. Explain that to me. What exactly, is that last thing "ULTRA MAGA" terrorist have done? Like WHAT?
They attacked the capitol in a failed attempt to overthrow an election, and install a dictator as president on the orders of your cult leader. Denying women the right to make their own decisions about their own bodies is another thing you crazy MAGAs have done to hurt the country. You aren't aware of all the shit your cult has foisted on the country?

I'm glad Israel is hitting Hamas back. I hope they go after Trump's buddies in the Hezzbollah as well.

President Trump is a far bigger supporter of Israel than Biden. Biden gifted Iran/Hezbollah with billions. President Trump turned their terror general into pink mist.

I voted for Trump, I don't own a gun and I am peaceful as a lamb. But I have my limits, and I am done with idiots siding with ideologue autocrats demonizing us that oppose THEM.
The problem is you’ll vote for Trump again knowing he fomented a violent rightwing domestic terrorist attack against America’s democracy resulting in the deaths of law enforcement officers.

So much for ‘peaceful as a lamb.’

Right. Hamas put those bodies there. They could have let them leave the conflict area. But Hamas instead uses their own civilians as shields and pawns cynically. Israel never uses that tactic. I am done with Hamas/ Palestine supporters.
Liberals don’t ‘support’ Hamas – that’s a lie.

Innocent Palestinian civilians aren’t Hamas.

Opposing the indiscriminate killing of innocent Palestinian civilians is not to ‘support’ Hamas.

Was that before or after he made a deal with the Taliban to give Afghanistan back to them?

The Taliban isn’t Hezbollah, dolt.

Also, Biden is the one that left the Afghan forces twisting in the wind without any warning, which allowed the Taliban to take over the entire country with all of our equipment and weapons.

But nice try, all you Bidenphiles can do is attempt to blame President Trump for the failures of your beloved Shitler.

I am done American liberals. They support insanity. They support Hamas. Hamas supports genocide,
“Liberals support ANYTHING.”

Another lie.

Liberals oppose rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Liberals oppose Trump and the illiberal, neo-fascist authoritarian right.

Liberals oppose conservatives violating the privacy rights of women, violating the voting rights of minorities, and violating the due process rights of immigrants.

That’s there’s so much wrong with conservatism affords liberals a virtually endless list of things to oppose.

The Taliban isn’t Hezbollah, dolt.
The Taliban is also an enemy of Israel...funny how your blob praises Hezbollah and signs agreements with Israel's enemies but you still think he supports them.
Also, Biden is the one that left the Afghan forces twisting in the wind without any warning, which allowed the Taliban to take over the entire country with all of our equipment and weapons.
It was your blob's agreement; not Biden's.

And yes...Joe did fuck up the withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back