🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Use Dead Babies To Heat Hospitals

Why don't they do it to all of the deceased? Hitler was ahead of his time. If he had just used the global warming hoax, he would have been using an alternative to fossil fuel.

• Banned
Because Liberals preform the abortions

I don't understand how anyone can joke about this TBH. if that were your child you and your spouse lost to death after a miscarriage, only to find after your hospital stay you may have been warmed by the remains of your dead child, horrifies me.

CaféAuLait;8832742 said:
I don't understand how anyone can joke about this TBH. if that were your child you and your spouse lost to death after a miscarriage, only to find after your hospital stay you may have been warmed by the remains of your dead child, horrifies me.

You better stay away from hospitals then. They do a lot of stuff you probably would rather not know about. So does our military.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8832742 said:

You better stay away from hospitals then. They do a lot of stuff you probably would rather not know about. So does our military.

Seriously, because you believe hospitals or military and probably every other "secret squirrel" organizations do horrible things, does that mean the above would not horrify you? To know your wife just miscarried your child and it was used in a 'waste to heat' program in the hospital you were staying in?

Speaking against it may be the only way to bring it to light and have the practice changed.

CaféAuLait;8832770 said:
CaféAuLait;8832742 said:

Seriously, because you believe hospitals or military and probably every other "secret squirrel" organizations do horrible things, does that mean the above would not horrify you? To know your wife just miscarried your child and it was used in a 'waste to heat' program in the hospital you were staying in?

Speaking against it may be the only way to bring it to light and have the practice changed.

I went with a friend for support while she had an abortion. It was the sickest thing I have ever been part of and haunted me for quite awhile. The fact the remains may have been used to heat the hospital pales in comparison and probably would not really register to me. I posed this question earlier. What do you think should be done with the remains?

Forum List

Back