Liberals want paper work to prove you got vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!

I'm a liberal that supports voter ID. I also don't give a flip if you had the vaccine or not.

It's already mutating and it's going to stick around for possibly up to a decade with different strands.

Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!
It's not politics, it is common sense. I can't send my child to school unless he has the standard set of vaccinations. That is for the protection of my kid and all the other kids in the school. The school can check the medical records of our doctor and confirm this. If there are no records of who gets vaccinated my child has no protections.
Yeah, because children really have nothing to worry about.
View attachment 431111
ICUs across the country are filled with people who know they have it.

It's not politics, it is common sense. I can't send my child to school unless he has the standard set of vaccinations. That is for the protection of my kid and all the other kids in the school. The school can check the medical records of our doctor and confirm this. If there are no records of who gets vaccinated my child has no protections.
View attachment 431111
In liberal run shitholes that have been shutdown for months.

View attachment 431111
In liberal run shitholes that have been shutdown for months.
The reality:
screen-shot-2020-11-10-at-9.13.35-am-444fc50f7ff62d0c858de9ce271e5320fd419917.png

The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no link to the source documenting that the Head Liberal – the person who speaks for all liberals and represents all liberals – advocates for any such thing.
Do you?

It's already mutating and it's going to stick around for possibly up to a decade with different strands.

You have no idea what it's going to do. What you predict would be unique, anyway. Several mutant variations only around for a decade? I can't think of a disease that did that.

FDA investigating allergic reactions to Pfizer vaccine reported in multiple states | TheHill

The very first day they get some five serious reactions in various states? I knew there would be some problems, but I didn't figure they'd be THIS bad! One of the Alaska people who had a bad reaction is still hospitalized.

Well, the Moderna vaccine may not be so allergenic. And we're holding out for the Johnson & Johnson one, only takes one shot, no deep freeze transport. Due by February.

You have no idea what it's going to do. What you predict would be unique, anyway. Several mutant variations only around for a decade? I can't think of a disease that did that.

A coronavirus variant that originated in Spanish farm workers has spread rapidly through much of Europe since the summer, and now accounts for the majority of new Covid-19 cases in several countries — and more than 80 per cent in the UK. An international team of scientists that has been tracking the virus through its genetic mutations has described the extraordinary spread of the variant, called 20A.EU1, in a research paper to be published on Thursday.

After the United Kingdom, South Africa has also found a new strain of the novel coronavirus which has resulted in a surge of cases, prompting a second wave.

The health minister took to Twitter to announce the news. "We have convened this public briefing today to announce that a variant of the SARS-COV-2 Virus - currently termed 501.V2 Variant - has been identified by our genomics scientists here in South Africa," Minister of Health Zweli Mkhize tweeted.

We have convened this public briefing today to announce that a variant of the SARS-COV-2 Virus- currently termed 501.V2 Variant has been identified by our genomics scientists here in South Africa.#SARSCOV2MediaBriefing
— Dr Zweli Mkhize (@DrZweliMkhize) December 18, 2020

Influenza A doesn't go away. The subtypes change. The Spanish Influenza was most deadly in a two year period but it was around for a good four more years afterwards. So, no it isn't that far fetched and it doesn't matter what the hell you think.

I agree and have said the same thing myself

But liberals will not be able to resist this oppertunity to grow Big Brother

I wonder do you goofy muthafuckas whine about employers asking you for a doctor's note to return back to work....doubt it.....
If he ask, that is his right. But you loons in general want everyone to carry around proof that you got a vaccine. I will not take it.

We call these types of complaints baseless and insignificant.
I call it, the truth. I work for myself and I'm positive none of my customers will ask me for proof I got the vaccine.

I wonder do you goofy muthafuckas whine about employers asking you for a doctor's note to return back to work....doubt it.....
If he ask, that is his right. But you loons in general want everyone to carry around proof that you got a vaccine. I will not take it.

I call it, the truth. I work for myself and I'm positive none of my customers will ask me for proof I got the vaccine.
i literally don't give a fuck about anything to do with you or your baseless, insignificant complaint.

i literally don't give a fuck about anything to do with you or your baseless, insignificant complaint.
Lol, so I will not get it. I wonder why you loons are making blacks and Mexicans to try it out first?

Lol, so I will not get it. I wonder why you loons are making blacks and Mexicans to try it out first?

Try what out, you imbecile?

The covid vaccine, you don't know? I won't get it, because I just won't. But my white privilege will keep me from trying it out first. Liberals want minorities and Mexicans to get it first. Congratulations to the most racist party in history.

The covid vaccine, you don't know? I won't get it, because I just won't. But my white privilege will keep me from trying it out first. Liberals want minorities and Mexicans to get it first. Congratulations to the most racist party in history.

I got it today. I'm white. Sorry about your condition.

I got it today. I'm white. Sorry about your condition.
Lol, hope you are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back