🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals want paper work to prove you got vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Klanocrats will make everyone wear a letter on their clothes.
View attachment 431017
But liberals are against this at the voting booth!
Still no link – just lies.
Conservatives are back to playing the race card at every turn....their true colors.

Everytime Democrats don’t get their way they play the race card. Hell, the race card was the go to anytime Obama found himself being critiqued or held accountable.

View attachment 431017
Conservatives are back to playing the race card at every turn....their true colors.

Everytime Democrats don’t get their way they play the race card. Hell, the race card was the go to anytime Obama found himself being critiqued or held accountable.
And this has what to do with with vaccination records???

Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!
When public schools asked for vaccination records to enroll your kid in school -- did you say equally idiotic shit that you are saying now??

Doubt it......

You just whining like a bitch because your cult leader lost the election....cry harder...
What does this have to do with the election?
We are talking about vaccination records

Yet yo bitch ass and your Trump circle jerk teammates are now whining about voter ID among other irrelevant BS -- which is what you goofy muthafuckas do when you butt hurt.....
131902753_10217969406562425_8887006318468455954_n.jpg

View attachment 431017

Thanks for the chuckle...

DO you think your argument applies to a shot that was first given about 96 hours ago in this nation? The OP played the race card.

View attachment 431017

Right on, I was never called a racist. Till I disagreed with Obama.

I wonder do you goofy muthafuckas whine about employers asking you for a doctor's note to return back to work....doubt it.....

View attachment 431017

Thanks for the chuckle...

DO you think your argument applies to a shot that was first given about 96 hours ago in this nation? The OP played the race card.
Actually it's you loons that want everyone to show proof that you got the vaccine, but no proof of who you are to vote.

Your proclamation begs the question, "Whom, precisely, are you the spokesperson for? Under whose authority were you appointed, and when did your "Liberals" so designate you?

Was it the Progressive Chowder and Marching Society of French Lick, Indiana?

Did they issue you an official hat?

View attachment 431017

I bet that wasn't the reason you were called a racist.....but you know that already.....so fuck what you whining about

Your proclamation begs the question, "Whom, precisely, are you the spokesperson for? Under whose authority were you appointed, and when did your "Liberals" so designate you?

Was it the Progressive Chowder and Marching Society of French Lick, Indiana?

Did they issue you an official hat?
FB_IMG_1607724372613.jpg

You and your tin foil hat.

View attachment 431017

I bet that wasn't the reason you were called a racist.....but you know that already.....so fuck what you whining about
Not the one whining, you are because I called you out.

Isn't that racist? I mean if minorities aren't smart enough to get an ID and carry it. How will they get the vaccine and remember to carry the proof they got it? That's just racist!
The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no link to the source documenting that the Head Liberal – the person who speaks for all liberals and represents all liberals – advocates for any such thing.

That was beautiful.

Conservatives: Thank God President Trump got us this vaccine in record time that I am going to refuse to take!!!

Okay, reality check time. It will probably be EMPLOYERS who will demand their employees be able to show proof of vaccination, one time, when returning to work.

I don't see businesses turning customers away, given how many businesses are only half-assing it on the restrictions now.

What's exceedingly jocund is that Trump bum kissers' frenetic attacks upon vaccination is contemporaneous with Trump attempting to take credit for his amazing, scientific breakthrough that they revile.

Trump Takes Credit For Vaccine Created By Others ...

"Across the far-right, and especially in the conspiratorial corners of MAGA World,
Trump's supporters are finding novel ways to both lavish Trump with praise for speeding a COVID vaccine,
while arguing against taking the vaccine itself."

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 9.51.25 AM.png

"'Course It ain't worth a soupçon of weasel poop,
but the Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions,
Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and Angels

intone their angelic cadence to His glory fer makin' His miracle elixir!"

It's not politics, it is common sense. I can't send my child to school unless he has the standard set of vaccinations. That is for the protection of my kid and all the other kids in the school. The school can check the medical records of our doctor and confirm this. If there are no records of who gets vaccinated my child has no protections.

What's exceedingly jocund is that Trump bum kissers' frenetic attacks upon vaccination is contemporaneous with Trump attempting to take credit for his amazing, scientific breakthrough that they revile.

Trump Takes Credit For Vaccine Created By Others ...

"Across the far-right, and especially in the conspiratorial corners of MAGA World,
Trump's supporters are finding novel ways to both lavish Trump with praise for speeding a COVID vaccine,
while arguing against taking the vaccine itself."

View attachment 431084
"'Course It ain't worth a soupçon of weasel poop,
but the Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions,
Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and Angels

intone their angelic cadence to His glory fer makin' His miracle elixir!"
They were able to get the vaccine on the market so fast. Was because Trump got rid of the regulations that would prohibit the quickness. Something a Democrat wouldn't do. But I won't be taking it myself.

It's not politics, it is common sense. I can't send my child to school unless he has the standard set of vaccinations. That is for the protection of my kid and all the other kids in the school. The school can check the medical records of our doctor and confirm this. If there are no records of who gets vaccinated my child has no protections.
Yeah, because children really have nothing to worry about.
FB_IMG_1607724372613.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back