Liberals Want Trump To Remove His Name From All Of His Buildings And Businesses

This is yet another liberal attack on Trump that they want to massage after they fail to steal the election in the electoral college today:

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?
By Avi Asher-Schapiro On
11/10/16 AT 1:25 PM

Congressman, senators, and high-level executive appointee are all required to disclose their financial interests, and recuse themselves from government business that could have an impact on their own bottom line. But no such restrictions exist for presidents — even those like President-elect Donald Trump, whose massive investments and financial interests could be affected by public policy.

The scope of Trump’s potential conflicts is vast. He owns stock in defense contractors; on the campaign trail, he vowed to increase the size of the US Navy. Trump Palace Condominiums, one of his subsidiary companies, leases to the federal government, meaning President Trump is poised to become his own company’s landlord. Trump also owes millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank — which is currently negotiating a fraud settlement with the Department of Justice, an agency which President Trump will oversee.​
No, quite the opposite. Makes his businesses more easily recognizable so they can be picketed when he starts trying to remove Medicare and Social Security.
Yep....never mind that Obama already has done that alot himself.

I do think it would be in poor taste for minority president-elect Trump to have his name put on the White House.

White%20House_zps6azlbkjm.jpg

Oh my! So many of the poor LWNJ's are triggered!!

Someone, please!! Get these LWNJ's a participation trophy and a binkie!!

il_340x270.1027061513_rct1.jpg

"On the night of November 9, 1938, violence against Jews broke out across the Reich. It appeared to be unplanned, set off by Germans' anger over the assassination of a German official in Paris at the hands of a Jewish teenager. In fact, German propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and other Nazis carefully organized the pogroms. In two days, over 250 synagogues were burned, over 7,000 Jewish businesses were trashed and looted, dozens of Jewish people were killed, and Jewish cemeteries, hospitals, schools, and homes were looted while police and fire brigades stood by. The pogroms became known as Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass," for the shattered glass from the store windows that littered the streets."

"Businesses owned by Jews were not allowed to reopen unless they were managed by non-Jews."

The "Night of Broken Glass"

And if the Jews had been armed.......that would not have happened......this is why we are armed....to keep evil from gaining control over us....

But the true evil is whom you've voted.

No...I didn't vote for hilary.....so I voted against evil...

I gotta tell you this has been entertaining to see so many Libtards heads explode!!

The shit they come up with is incredible if you're a 6 year old little girl!!

It reminds me of my friends little sisters fighting over their Barbie & Ken dolls, LMAO!!

The bitch screaming at the Ohio Electors was real, keep this video for mental health coverage under Obama Care honey!!

The left doesnt really give a flying fart about Trumps name being on any of his buildings.

They just want to harass this guy till the cows come home with anything that they think will stick.

They just dont get it; Americans now know them for the lying frauds that they are and in 2020 the Trump team will win again.

I gotta tell you this has been entertaining to see so many Libtards heads explode!!

The shit they come up with is incredible if you're a 6 year old little girl!!

It reminds me of my friends little sisters fighting over their Barbie & Ken dolls, LMAO!!

The bitch screaming at the Ohio Electors was real, keep this video for mental health coverage under Obama Care honey!!
scrubs-head-explode-o.gif

This is yet another liberal attack on Trump that they want to massage after they fail to steal the election in the electoral college today:

By Avi Asher-Schapiro On
11/10/16 AT 1:25 PM

Congressman, senators, and high-level executive appointee are all required to disclose their financial interests, and recuse themselves from government business that could have an impact on their own bottom line. But no such restrictions exist for presidents — even those like President-elect Donald Trump, whose massive investments and financial interests could be affected by public policy.

The scope of Trump’s potential conflicts is vast. He owns stock in defense contractors; on the campaign trail, he vowed to increase the size of the US Navy. Trump Palace Condominiums, one of his subsidiary companies, leases to the federal government, meaning President Trump is poised to become his own company’s landlord. Trump also owes millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank — which is currently negotiating a fraud settlement with the Department of Justice, an agency which President Trump will oversee.​

Trump should tell them all to kiss his ass. I sure as hell would.

They already started removing trump's name last month.

Giant gold letters that spell 'Trump' come down from 3 NYC luxury buildings

Giant gold letters that spell 'Trump' come down from 3 NYC luxury buildings

By Chris Isidore and Jordan Malter November 16, 2016 15:07PM EST
Donald Trump won the election, but he's losing the Trump name that adorned three glitzy New York high rises.
Three Trump Place rental apartment buildings along the Hudson River are being renamed with just their street addresses -- 140, 160 and 180 Riverside Blvd. The "Trump Place" signs were removed from the buildings on Wednesday. The Trump Organization sold the buildings more than a decade ago.
Residents stood outside and watched the giant gold letters come down on Wednesday.

Trumpers live in an alternate reality. His name started coming down and off his buildings at the request of the tenants and leaseholders. His name on buildings is not a positive attraction, it is a negative one that attracts protesters, demonstrators, and boycotters.

Do any of you think Trump should do anything or are the orders to just agree with whatever he does now or in the future?
By law he doesn't have to do anything you dickheads tell him to do. He can tell you to go fuck yourselves and be completely within the law.

Trumpers live in an alternate reality. His name started coming down and off his buildings at the request of the tenants and leaseholders. His name on buildings is not a positive attraction, it is a negative one that attracts protesters, demonstrators, and boycotters.
And :ahole-1:s

Forum List

Back