🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Want Trump To Remove His Name From All Of His Buildings And Businesses

Who gives a damn what liberals demand. They are petulant children, and will never be satisfied. Best to just ignore their phoney outrage.

Way to spell phony! You never disappoint.

Thanks.

Phony vs. phoney - Grammarist

How about that. You have my apology. I wasn't aware that you weren't American.

Thanks to this error, I will need to start a second "post-it" note for logging the mistakes I have made in 2016.

Rockefeller didn't as VP
Roosevelts, Hover, Kennedy didn't have to remove their names from their businesses.
If a Hilton was elected they wouldn't remove the name, but the business would be handed to another member which is what Trump is doing.

The one building, the post office in DC, might be an issue, but once it is not in Donald Sr. name, it shouldn't be.
It's just bullying by the left. They're used to getting their way.....so they're throwing their weight around hoping to get something they can't get any other way. They want to erase Trump from the planet.

Who gives a damn what liberals demand. They are petulant children, and will never be satisfied. Best to just ignore their phoney outrage.

Thanks.

Thanks to this error, I will need to start a second "post-it" note for logging the mistakes I have made in 2016.

I am American.

This is yet another liberal attack on Trump that they want to massage after they fail to steal the election in the electoral college today:

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?

Will Donald Trump Have To Take His Name Off His Buildings To Comply With Conflict Of Interest Rules?
By Avi Asher-Schapiro On
11/10/16 AT 1:25 PM

Congressman, senators, and high-level executive appointee are all required to disclose their financial interests, and recuse themselves from government business that could have an impact on their own bottom line. But no such restrictions exist for presidents — even those like President-elect Donald Trump, whose massive investments and financial interests could be affected by public policy.

The scope of Trump’s potential conflicts is vast. He owns stock in defense contractors; on the campaign trail, he vowed to increase the size of the US Navy. Trump Palace Condominiums, one of his subsidiary companies, leases to the federal government, meaning President Trump is poised to become his own company’s landlord. Trump also owes millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank — which is currently negotiating a fraud settlement with the Department of Justice, an agency which President Trump will oversee.​
They can hold their breath..
I think POTUS handing over control of his business interests to his children and other officers will suffice.

Thanks.

I am American.

Well....how about that. I don't suppose you are going to admit that you misspelled the word and then got lucky when you googled it and found the alternative spelling. That would be very un-nutter-like.

Thanks.

I am American.

Well....how about that. I don't suppose you are going to admit that you misspelled the word and then got lucky when you googled it and found the alternative spelling. That would be very un-nutter-like.

No, I've just always known it was spelled either way. Never realized the difference between American and British spelling though. :2up:

Thanks.

I am American.

No, I've just always known it was spelled either way. Never realized the difference between American and British spelling though. :2up:

Of course.

This is yet another liberal attack on Trump that they want to massage after they fail to steal the election in the electoral college today:

By Avi Asher-Schapiro On

Congressman, senators, and high-level executive appointee are all required to disclose their financial interests, and recuse themselves from government business that could have an impact on their own bottom line. But no such restrictions exist for presidents — even those like President-elect Donald Trump, whose massive investments and financial interests could be affected by public policy.

The scope of Trump’s potential conflicts is vast. He owns stock in defense contractors; on the campaign trail, he vowed to increase the size of the US Navy. Trump Palace Condominiums, one of his subsidiary companies, leases to the federal government, meaning President Trump is poised to become his own company’s landlord. Trump also owes millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank — which is currently negotiating a fraud settlement with the Department of Justice, an agency which President Trump will oversee.​
No, quite the opposite. Makes his businesses more easily recognizable so they can be picketed when he starts trying to remove Medicare and Social Security.

By Avi Asher-Schapiro On

I actually think he should......and then replace "Trump" with "President Trump." That would be great.....

By Avi Asher-Schapiro On

Leave it to the liberals to start right in on "the big stuff" plaguing our nation.

They and the media, all they care about is denigrating him. News to liberals ---Trump ain't no Obama!! We did not denigrate Barack because he was black or left or just a community organizer. We did so because we were sick to death of his crap!

And here......so that liberal tears will flow like water.....

"On the night of November 9, 1938, violence against Jews broke out across the Reich. It appeared to be unplanned, set off by Germans' anger over the assassination of a German official in Paris at the hands of a Jewish teenager. In fact, German propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and other Nazis carefully organized the pogroms. In two days, over 250 synagogues were burned, over 7,000 Jewish businesses were trashed and looted, dozens of Jewish people were killed, and Jewish cemeteries, hospitals, schools, and homes were looted while police and fire brigades stood by. The pogroms became known as Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass," for the shattered glass from the store windows that littered the streets."

"Businesses owned by Jews were not allowed to reopen unless they were managed by non-Jews."

The "Night of Broken Glass"

"The party members are gathered in commemoration of the abortive Nazi Putsch of 1923 (Adolf Hitler’s first attempt to seize power). After the speech, Nazi officials order the Storm Troopers (SA) and other party formations to attack Jews and to destroy their homes, businesses, and houses of worship."

"Groups which seek to destroy public monuments do not feel they have any obligation to present historical periods in a balanced and honest manner. The stiffness, grandiosity and absurdity of the worst excesses in public monuments undermine their own credibility, but, to the censorious mentality, the danger is that if anyone is exposed to it, the monument may plant a seed of support. In the case of Valle de los Caídos, Franco’s gigantic mausoleum, partly built with slave labour, political deadlock in the immediate post-Franco era led to the monument being preserved, though it is deteriorating. It acts not so much as a symbol of glorious Falangist power, but as an eloquent testimony to tyranny and futility, more effective than a blank site or counter monument."

Smashing statues: the chilling desire to be free from history

"On the night of November 9, 1938, violence against Jews broke out across the Reich. It appeared to be unplanned, set off by Germans' anger over the assassination of a German official in Paris at the hands of a Jewish teenager. In fact, German propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and other Nazis carefully organized the pogroms. In two days, over 250 synagogues were burned, over 7,000 Jewish businesses were trashed and looted, dozens of Jewish people were killed, and Jewish cemeteries, hospitals, schools, and homes were looted while police and fire brigades stood by. The pogroms became known as Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass," for the shattered glass from the store windows that littered the streets."

"Businesses owned by Jews were not allowed to reopen unless they were managed by non-Jews."

And if the Jews had been armed.......that would not have happened......this is why we are armed....to keep evil from gaining control over us....

And if the Jews had been armed.......that would not have happened......this is why we are armed....to keep evil from gaining control over us....

But the true evil is whom you've voted.

By Avi Asher-Schapiro On

well liberals can shove it up their asses and deal with it, Esp. if he owns the building.

Forum List

Back