🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Want Trump To Remove His Name From All Of His Buildings And Businesses

Do any of you think Trump should do anything or are the orders to just agree with whatever he does now or in the future?
By law he doesn't have to do anything you dickheads tell him to do. He can tell you to go fuck yourselves and be completely within the law.

I didnt say by law...I asked do you have an opinion on anything before Trump tells you what it is? Do you think having those holdings is a conflict? If not, why not?

Do any of you think Trump should do anything or are the orders to just agree with whatever he does now or in the future?
By law he doesn't have to do anything you dickheads tell him to do. He can tell you to go fuck yourselves and be completely within the law.

I didnt say by law...I asked do you have an opinion on anything before Trump tells you what it is? Do you think having those holdings is a conflict? If not, why not?
Yes.
No.
Ask yourself how Obama was broke when he became a Senator and now owns 5 homes, 2 of which are worth over a million dollars. If he never spent a penny of his $400k/yr salary the last 8 years he still never could afford them. He's only made $3.2 million in salary in 8 yrs yet he spends $1.2 million/yr on makeup an hairdressers for Michelle not to mention $1 million a crack on birthday parties. You don't give a shit where he got the money, so why worry about Trump’s businesses? He didn't run for president to get rich. He already is rich.

Yes.
No.
Ask yourself .

I'm asking you

Easy.....:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Yes.
No.
Ask yourself .

I'm asking you
I don't know where you get off asking a question you refuse to ask yourself about Obama.

So i'll leave it at that. Fact is, the law states a POTUS cannot, by law, have a conflict of interest.

Forum List

Back